Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle charged into them, slashing them one by one with intense speed. Once a few were down, she looked back at Kain to see if he were okay. "Good.." She said with a breath, continuing to fight.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm
Kain was gracefully slashing his way though the puppets. Blood painted across his face from those he killed. He would refuse to be killed so easily by anyone.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Beams of light flew across the fields in all directions. All of them coming from Avarielle's blade, which was gracefully spinning around her body as she moved with it. Her eyes so focused on the beams of light, hitting those who brought harm to her and Kain. Keeping the beams close to her, she struck down as many people as she could. However, more and more would appear after each one has fallen. Avarielle took a tight grip of her sword and began slashing once again, still controlling the beam of light with only her mind. The was slowly dying out, so Avarielle decided to take it out with one big explosion, blowing away multiple threats.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm
Kain sense that this fight wouldn't end. The puppets numbers kept getting larger. Kain grabs Avarielle, "we need to run now. There are to many to fight now," Kain says.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

Moving with Kain to get away from them, she politely agreed. "We have to go fast." Avarielle said, still striking beams of light towards them to keep them away. "You get a head start." She demanded, pushing him hard, making him slide on his feet. "I'll catch up."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Kain grabs her arm, "not leaving you behind," Kain says and pulls her on to his back before taking at inhuman speeds. Once they were a few miles away Kain stops and puts her down before sinking to the ground pantting. "I've never done that before," Kain says.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Avarielle held on tight, not wanting to fall off. when he stopped, she let him lay down, making him rest. "It's called flinting. It makes you run faster, but it drains you after a short period of time." Avarielle said, looking down at him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm
"Nice to know that I did the supernatural version of that," Kain says and rolls over to his back to watch the sky as he caught his breath. "No fire then," Kain says watching the moon.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Avarielle nodded, sitting next to him. "Agreed." Looking ahead of her, making sure they weren't being followed, even though they were decently far. "Rest well, Kain. We still have a decently far distance to travel." She said, looking down at him. "Plus, we have no horse."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:09 pm
Kain smirks and closes his eyes to rest a bit when he fell asleep right there.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 am
User Image

By the next morning, Avarielle was sitting by a near by pond, her feet in the water. Avarielle hadn't slept all night. She was up just thinking. Thinking about Kain and if he'll marry. Also, if there are any other people who are out to kill him. She would look to her left every now and then, just to see if he was okay. She could hear him breathing from where she sat. Looking into the horizon, Avarielle saw the sun beginning to rise.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain awoke with a yawn and looks around as he sits up.
"Well I forgot where we were going in the rush last night," Kain says and pulls out a piece of bread from his sack handing half of it to Avarielle.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Hearing the yawn, Avarielle looked up to see the prince up and about. Declining the bread with a shake of her head, she slowly stood up. "You can change your mind if you'd like. It's up to you." She said, putting her shoes on. "All I know is that we have one day wasted." Tightening her gloves, Avarielle grabbed her sword and placed it on it's back mount. "Which kingdom do you wish to visit?" She asked, looking at him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 am
қąɨŋ

User Image" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain thinks about it, "the Southern Stars Kingdom since they are the farthest from the Hunters Kingdom," Kain says with a grin as stands up and finishes his bread.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

Looking around, Avarielle just remember, they had no horse. Great. She said to herself. "Getting there will take forever." She said to him, looking back at Kain. "How do you intend on getting there in time?" Avarielle asked. His father will be so upset at Avarielle about him not marrying within a year. Who know what he'll do to her.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff