Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm
Malik turned toward Damon who's eyes where a dark red.One nobody..not even his greatest of opponents had seen before.

"Don't you dare.."Damon growled and Malik sighed turning and running after the others.Damon turned as Graphos's face appeared infront of him growling.

Damon sighed.

"Go back to your Master..earth is not your element beast!"he hissed striking forward at Graphos who growled again.

"I demand you Graphos!Go back to your Master in his shadows!"Damon growled and Graphos sent a flaming claw down barley missing the young vampire king.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 pm
Dam...if you make it out of this I don't know will I strangle or pop you upside the head or hug you" Victor muttered to himself turning a corner hearing the others  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm
Malik grabbed Victor pushing him forward.

Damon put his sword into the ground as the creature sent its claw's for him barley missing each time.He starred into the beast's eyes.

"You will not get passed these mines Graphos."Damon hissed and the building powers between these two took apart the pillars of the mine..and the ground began to crumble.Damon sent his body forward grasping Graphos by his left eye and the explosion of redand white consumed the two figures.

Malik pushed Victor out of the mines to there location in the swamps.Malik sighed as he stepped out looking at Lucius who looked disgusted and Valcom who was laying on a knee with hand over his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Victor stumbled then turned around squinting in the distance. He glanced over at Lexi who was kneeling next to Valcom with a bleeding cheek, Kira who was checking the Neko twins, and Valaria who was being checked by Luke as he cared for her twisted ankle.

Victor glanced over at Malik. "Where to?" he asked  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 pm
Malik sighed and starred at Victor.

"Lets rest..momentarily.We can't rush this to much.."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Victor nodded not arguing. He glanced seeing his sister was done then went over asking her can she assist him. Kira and Victor walked away looking for wood to burn then.

After wrapping Valaria's ankle, Luke glanced up going over to his brother in law. "need help?" he asked quietly watching his sister try to soothe her husband  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Valcom sighed and he let his hand droop from his eyes which where there lycan red.

"We can't stop here."he said.He sighed.

"We must keep going."he said.He felt a tremble in the earth..almost like a earthquake.He knew different however..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Victor came back with a branch letiting it burn. He heard Valcom nodding. "I know...something isn't right just relax for a bit" he said trying to sooth his uncle down a bit.

Lexi lightly traced the bottom of Valcom's eyes trying to make the burning go away a bit. She glanced at Valaria.

Valaria was staring in the direction of the mines frowning, her eyes faraway looking  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Malik sighed and started walking slightly forward.

"Valcom..Lucius..and Val..will be under your guidelines..Kir..Victor."he said softly and looked at the others.

"The rest of you..are with me.We will set off only when all members of these groups are ready..understood?"he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 pm
Malik I won't be separated from Valcom and my children this time..." Lexi said softly.

As I my remaining of my family..." Luke murmured standing behind their group.

Victor glanced at Malik. "You know how to get me then..." he said tapping his forehead  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:35 pm
Malik nodded and looked at Lexi.

"That is understandable."he said but sighed.

"Now if ou don't mind..my poor old body..has had enough..I shall rest awhile."he said sofly and walked into the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm
Rest grand'da" Victor murmured watching Malik depart.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm
"You guys try to hard."a chuckle came from above them and Crow sat otop of the mine starring down at Victor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm
s**t" Victor grumbled drawing his sword, again watching it burst into flames once again. Last time he countered this moron he was almost dead. He gritted his teeth, his Uncle and mother saved him again!  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm
Raphael came walking fom the marshes clapping softly.His figure walking toward the sleepy Malik.

"You guys actually went threw the mines..how depressing."he said with a smile.

Malik chuckled.

"Don't try me Pain.."he said.

Valcom sood up standing between Crow and Victor.Valcom actually for the first time in month's..his muscles where relaxed and calm.

"Take the others..and run."he whisperd.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces