Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Bend in Reality (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:21 pm
Andrew shook his head, "No no! It's just that the human's from my reality think it's stupid that we like and want to be anthros since anthros dont exist! But the concept of anthros of anthros isnt frowned upon, it's only the humans that want to be and have anthros that are hated because it's considered to weird or strange. In fact, many of the most favored stories that we have created in our reality use anthros as it's main characters. There's even large get-togethers known as coventions in witch anthro lovers go to just to enjoy the furry fandom" A bead of sweat dripped from his fore, "Oh god...I hope that non of the others are noticing this..."
"My point being that anthros are loved by a large majority of the humans were I'm from"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Jack smiled. He was starting to like Andrew. "I wish we had `furry fandom` in my world...it would help so many problems..." He was having a time imagining humans gathered to celebrate Anthros.  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm
Miles smiled, it felt good to talk about the subject. For years he had avoided all questions involving furrys, but now he was actually having a conversation about furrys, with a furry. Miles scratched his head, "Ugh...Jack...Could you tell me a bit more about your reality? And I mean the Anthro parts"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm
Jack knew that Andrew didn`t know anything about his reality, but he didn`t know where to begin. "Well, there are some Anthros that look more like animals than I do. There are also some that have either the human or animal bred almost completely out of them, so much that the traits of the opposite can be hard to spot. I`m told that it`s not possible in your world for a human and, say, a dog to produce offspring...but that`s how we came to be in my world. My mom was a human and my dad was an Anthro fox. My grandma on my father`s side was a human, and my grandpa on my father`s side was a fox. Samantha said that`s not possible in your reality. She said it was frowned upon in your world, as it is in mine, but she gave yours an odd name...it was like...um...besty alenta, or something like that, and she said it`s punishable in your world."  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm
Andrew nodded, "It's called beastiality, the act of a human...err...'trying' to produce offspring with an animal, and yes it is punishible. As for humans not being able to produce offspring, it's due to something called gene's. You see, every animal species has a different set of genes unique to it. In order for said species to produce offspring, they must have the same or a very similar set of genes. If the genes dont match, you either dont have children, or you get man-bear-pig" Miles smiled for a moment, but then his smile turned into a frown, "Wait...I just had a thought..." Miles took out a peice of paper and a pen and began scribbling numbers and mathmaticle equations, "Ok...if you blend the gene...isolate the dependant gene..." Miles held up the peice of paper, "HA!" Miles looked around him hoping nobody noticed his excitement, he put the peice of paper away, "Ugh...Jack...Can you tell me exactly how you ended up here? I mean, I know your not dumb. So how did they manage to get you to come?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04 pm
"Well..." Jack began, "I don`t know all the details, RTC (The company that Samantha, Seth, and Ashley are with, stands for `Reality Traveling Corperation`) had a different method for traveling through these worlds...and it somehow screwed up, and I got caught up in it, I guess..." Samantha heard thic part of the conversation and said, "Do I need to explain this?" Jack nodded, and Samantha continued, "Well, our first method for traveling through realities was to literally create a bend in them, which would consume the individuals that we wanted to go, and thus avoiding the Empty Space. The thing is, these `bends` started having trouble repairing themselves, and different realities began to spill into one another, in a very subtle way. Luckly, we caught it early, and we stopped using the method and began to work on a new one. Jack was brought here on a bend."  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 pm
Miles scratched his head, "Wait...Jack didnt you say that you were kidnapped?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm
"I...may have overexaggerated a bit...I`m not happy that I`m in this situation, you see...I had been foggy on the situation, and these people had been in contact with me before this mess happened, so I figured they might be using me for reseach or something...I was in a bad mood earlier, and I was trying to make RTC sound bad so you all wouldn`t get involved...I`m sorry..."  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm
"Oh..." Miles put his hand on Jacks shoulder, "Dont worry about it, it's ok little guy. And I promise that well get you home home..." Miles turned to Samantha, "Right Samantha?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 pm
Samantha smiled. "Of course, no doubt in my mind." She looked outside to see a bit of sunlight peeking through. "Well, we may be able to head out. What do you think, Seth?" Seth pulled from his bag an axe. He smiled mischeviously and said, "Let`s go!"  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:28 pm
Andrew gave Seth a confused look, "Yeah...Thats a completely normal response..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm
Lance chuckled and stood up. "If we're going to be raising hell then count me in."  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 pm
Ashley smiled, and out of the bag she retrieved a shovel and tossed it to Samantha. "Sorry, no hell raising, per se, just chopping and digging. Let`s go." Ashley, Seth, Samantha, and Jack headed toward the door, but the doors burst open, and standing in the doorway, heavily armed and in a sleeveless camo shirt with a bandana tied around his head was Aaron. Samantha laughed and said, "So, Rambo, you decided to join us?" Aaron tried to keep an overly dramatic face, but couldn`t help but to crack a smile. "You didn`t think I would just sit back while you all had fun, did you?" "Just head back out that door, we were going out anyway," said Seth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 am
(OK heres the dealeo, tom was stressed out so I told him to take a break from writing. And I dont know what to post so Im giving you permission to control Andrew)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:33 pm
((Here is my solution. I am going to temporarily close all three of my roleplays due to inactivity. Once I check with all my players, and they can all post in reasonably, then I will re-open them. I apologize to the currently active players.))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff