Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 pm
Mae shook her head as he brought her closer to him.
Her blush was extremely noticeable.
"I..don't want to." She mumbled,folding her arms tighter.
Oh,She wanted to alright. If she could,she'd turn right around and kiss him square on the lips but she couldn't. Someone as inexperienced as her in kissing are ususally expected to be to shy. Mae knew she was a tease. She spoke the words,but never did the actions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm
Now, Nero was a pretty gullible and oblivious guy, so he actually started to believe Mae the more she resisted. Did she really not want to kiss him? Not like him? Was it his breath? "Ok then." he sighed and let go of her. Well, at least she wasn't crying anymore.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Mayu felt lonely but didn't faze her. She's used to it though. Standing she fell In the water face first. Her eyes where soaked. She caouse a big splash. "..." Mayu stood in the wet slippery rocks. She fell yet again. In the water there was some red flowing down the stream. Mayu wasn't a cryer but you could sence her sadness in the air.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 pm
Mae dropped her hands,turning around to face him. She didn't look at him directly in the eyes.
"Err..So..Can I have it back?" She asked, purposely changing the subject.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm
Nero looked over and saw a soaking wet girl with some blood around her. He made the wind pick her up and take her to him, drying her out at the same time. "You ok, toots?" he asked. Dumb question. Of course she wasn't ok! She was bleeding. "Er, next time ya try bungee jumping, remember the cord." he chuckled then glanced at Mae. "Nope." he smiled a dazzling smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Mayu bowed to him in thanking. "Thank you... Sorry for disturbing you." Her voice was so soft you could barly hear it. She wasn't very used to talking to people so that was the best of her. she try to smile from the joke.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm
Mae rolled her eyes.
"Fine, just.. keep it." She said,annoyed.
It was dark already,the stars showing brightly.
She looked at the girl who was bleeding.
"Do you have...any cuts...injuries?" She asked, willing to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm
"No problem, just sacrifice a cow for me, or something." Nero joked then yelped when a flying first-aid kit hit the back of his head. "Sheesh, stupid wind." he muttered and grabbed the kit while rubbing the back of his head. "Ok, tell me where it hurts." he told the girl. The flying cardigan lowered to the young god's head and took the shape of a doctor's hat (I dunno the name for it).  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 pm
Mae watched as Nero opened the First aid kit.
She sighed and hip bumped him to the side.
"That won't help anything,toots." She stated,mocking his nickname for everyone.
"Tell me where it hurts." She told the girl. Who needed a lousy aid kit when they had her?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Mayu looked at her scraped knee. "Oh... I'm hurt.... Sorry I never feel pain." She stared at her knee blankly. Her face was filled with sadness but no tears. Her arms fell down from her face.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm
"Toots, you don't use the word right." Nero chuckled and bumped her back so he was in front of the girl. "I'll fix this up nice." he smirked and cracked his knuckles. "I command you to stop bleeding!" he commanded the scrape. His eyebrow twitched when it continued to bleed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:32 pm
Mae sighed,placing her hand on her face.
...This guy..
She pushed him aside again and knelt down to the girl's knee. She gently placed her hand on her cut,adding pressure to it. A small dark,blackish glow surrounded her fingers then disappeared.
Slowly , She removed her hand,the cut gone.
Using the cotton from the kit, Mae wiped her blood away.
"There." She said,glaring at Nero.
She stood up,brushing dirt from her pants.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Mayu looked at it more. "You didn't have too It would have stoped bleeding like the back of my head did." On the back of her hood hand alot of dry blood from a big old wound. "All you have to do is put your head in dirt and it stops right away... " She fell to the floor again but got up fine.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm
"The back of your head healed because I commanded it to, toots." Nero smiled triumphantly. "Name's Nero. Well, that's what I go by now-a-days." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Mayu looked Pealed her hood off her hair and diped the back of her head in the water cleaning the dried blood. "My name is Mayu...I don't think it really matters if you know it or not."
User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces