Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

Sakura jumped when she heard Darmis."Who are you? She asked coldly as her sightless eyes wondered toward him. A rush of air washed over and round him before becoming something like a air wall between the two.

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
"Oh i'm a student here, My Name is Darmis Striker whats yours." her eyes seemed kinda blank was she blind, he wasn't going to ask because it could be considered rude  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

She didn't answer for a second or two."Sakura Shinnosuke." She replied, looking right at him now that she knew where he was standing.

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

"Nice to meet you Sakura Shinnosuke, as I was saying earlyer I know the way, the place you seek is in the gym, I can take you there, grab my hand and we'll use the shadows to transport there" he had perfectly good intentions the only question would be if she would take them that way.  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Sakura stared at him blinky. She used her Wind that sent a chilling rush of air over him, a clear sign not to try anything funny. She grabbed his hand gently.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab275/Lacadacadivve/HidehikoP1.jpg

They slid into a shadow and emerged in the gym, "give me a moment", he lets go of her hand and talks to a teacher who comes over and reconizes Sakura gives her her sceduale, "hey it's just like mine, free period before lunch and Zanzas after, awesome, we could meet infront in the mornings by the door" he reaches out for her hand again "come let us go to class" but the teacher stops him "sorry but she still needs to tell us her elemant and race to see if we need to make any changes"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

Sakura smiled and nodded slightly."My element Is Wind, and my race Is Demon wolf." She told the teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 pm
"your appilcation and classes are appropriate, you may now leave"Darmis' hand was still out towards the new student "Come now lets go that way we don't miss to much more" he breaths deeply (threw his nose) Sakura smelt very woody but in a good way
User Image  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

She grabbed his hand gently again. Sakura was still smiling slightly, Darmis didn't seem or sound like a bad guy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

they slid into a shadow once again, this time emerging in Zanzas class room, Darmis sat down in the chair in front of him "be careful with this guy, he's a little off his rocker" trying to say it to where only Sakura would hear, "but he seems like a good teacher" Darmis began to hold his injury it ached somewhat  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Sakura sat In the seat beside him. Her nose twitched when she smelled blood coming from Darmis. She looked toward him, her face masked with a confused expression with a hint of worry for him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
he didn't notice Sakura looking at him, he was to busy focusing on the pain, the medicene was wereing off, "i'm not going to get any stronger unless i can deal with pain" he laid his head aganist the table his eyes partally closed but still awake  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

"Darmis?" She whispered, her face fully masked with a worried look now. "Why are you bleeding."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm
"oh sorry, i got in a spar with the teacher and he called my bluff" he sighed, he could sence the worry in her voice this is the exact oppistie of what he wanted he wanted for people to not have to worry anymore  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

"I hope your wound heals soon." Sakura said with a happy smile as her tail wagged from left to right slightly.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff