Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:40 am
( .... could you cut that out .... )
Zi sees the tabby from before came in, he took a long look that her. Then suddenly it hit him like a baseball bat to the head, it was his old friend and high school sweetheart. He then thinks to himself "Is that her? Wow, I bet she don't know its me. I just hope I can play a little caught up when I'm done with work. "

Zi stops thinking and sees that Miles and the new guy were gone. He sneaks away and rush into the backroom, walks into the restroom and sees Miles under the sink and the the new guy standing above him. " Hey, Miles and um... " Zi looks that the redfox awkwardly. " I'm sorry, I didn't caught your name, I'm Garu, Zi. But sadly there's no time to chat, we'll have to get out there, before boss finds us hiding. " Zi walks out the restroom, holds the door, and waits till the both of them get outside.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm
Miles pushed Dimitris away, "Go away" He whispered, "Im not getting yelled at by that crazy b***h" Miles closed the sink cover doors, "Im an Ex FBAI agent, I dont need to take this"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm
{Wrong guy, Angel. Dimitris and Zi followed you into the bathroom. Asiril is still up front.}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:50 pm
"I know what you mean Miles I'm not getting yelled at on my first day either..." Dimitris turned abruptly seeing Zi walk in the doors. "I'm Dimitris, Dimitris Santiago, Zi. I only know you guys names really sicne I was the last one around the application sheets and too kthe time to look at them. According to the papers that lady is 70% Angry and 35% Lady." He said in stale comments before realizing that Larka must be inside as well waiting to scold them on the other side of the door.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 pm
Miles opened the doors, "Ok fine, get in here too. But I dont want you touching on me. Im not into that stuff" Miles pulled Dimitri's under with him and closed the doors, "Now just stay quiet"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm
Axel sighed and scratched one of his ears. The longer the others hid, the worse it would get for all of them. He waited for Larka to continue her rant.  

MrTomGero

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Dimitris's ears and whiskers shuddered and as soon as he was pulled in he walked out. "Nah I don't like hiding. and that's too close to be hiding from her, she's just a little P.M.S.ey trying to hide from that is like trying to hide from the world, it can't be done." Dimitris pushed the door to the bathroom open and walked out immediately regretting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Larka followed Zi. Axel said they were hiding and Zi might know where that is. She was led to the bathroom and frowned when the Husky boy quickly retreated, and came back out with Dimitris coming out soon after.

Her lip lifted in a snarl and her ears laid even flatter against her skull. "I'm guessing the other one is in there as well," she growled.

She shoved past Dimitris and burst into the bathroom. She looked under the stalls and kicked open each door, but Miles was still missing. Then, she turned and spotted the cabinets beneath the sink. Grinning from the thought of victory, she roughly pulled open the doors and practically howled in success. "I found you, punk. Now get your a** out here and take your beating like a man!"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 pm
"Damn it!" Miles crawled out from under the sink, he walked back outside with the others, he knew what was coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 pm
Larka herded the other two towards the front as well. She saw that there were newer customers, as well as the Gryphon from earlier, in the shop. She didn't want it to curb her anger, but dammit, it did.

She cursed her luck and leveled glares at all of her employees. She chose her words carefully. She squeezed her jaws together to keep from losing her temper anymore. In clipped words, she growled, "There will be no more slacking in public areas. I know it can get slow, but either go home or go in back." She sighed and moved her jaw a little; it was beginning to get sore from the clenching.

"This is an ice cream shop," she was really getting tired of repeating that, "A place where people come to be served ice cream, cold drinks, and hang out on hot days, which is everyday in this ******** up place." She placed a paw to her temple and looked to the ceiling, as if it could help her. "Just do your work or turn in your uniform." She turned to the customers behind her and turned back to the men. "Now do your jobs and help these people."

She seemed to deflate, as if all the anger finally boiled out of her. She hated being angry in public, but she hated toning down her rants even more. Goddamn customers. And now her stupid pink dress was on show for everyone to see. Damn it all.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:26 pm
"Oh go shove a book up your a**" Miles thought to himself. Miles took his position and began serving drinks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm
Dimitris muzzled himself with his hat and trotted over behind the coutner to keep from pointing out the obvious hyporcracy of Larka's actions of hiding behind the counter earlier and greeted the Tabby cat that came in and waited patiently.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 pm
Axel looked at her in surprise, having expected something a bit more violent. He kept his mouth shut and went back to the tables. 'First day on the job and the boss is already pissed. Smooth move dumb a**.' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:06 pm
Miles looked at Axel, "Dude do you have to think so loudly?" He said as he handed a cup to a customer, "You know its hard enough to think with this thing inside me"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items