Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
M.A.M. OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:06 am
I was going for childish as she is/ was spoiled as a little kid. but wait till she runns in to you later she is a (parden the pun) royal in the a**.

but again what about the drunk -_- his reaction is awsome in my opinion

btw what do you mean by "Lost girl"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:29 am
Orly? I loved the drunk. x3
He was funny. : D

And, I dont know. .-.''

I kinda just wanted more to say.. So, I stole Mind's words. XD

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:21 pm
XD i think the drunken man #1 shall be come a regular random occurance that shows up out of no where every now and then during the most oddball of momments (ie during a fight XD)

Im thinking ill post once as Ray and Lance or more along the line of the events that are happening inside the Voidthat way every one could see what Ray is going through  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm
The druken man was...un sober razz ..lol.  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:46 am
F***ing Crystal Dragon Geezus what the hell was with Haro's Long a** Ooc post -_____-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:26 am
I'm not sure why but seeing your larger words pissed me off (Lol)... But hey it's not like I wasn't aware there was an OOC Thre- Oh wait... I DIDN'T!. Besides... Blah blah blah *Insert paragraph where I drift off topic here* sorry bout that. I tend to ramble don't I? But anyway. Sorry didn't know this was here. But I will warn you now. Chances are I'm gonna do it again. Cause... I'm a probably forget this exists cause I'm never gonna come here.

And don't pull mod rank on me... I could care less. This is the Internet... at worst I get kicked out... and while I do really enjoy the group... I won't truly care.

Edit: My posts are gone enjoy the nice clean floors lol.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 am
Haro I am not simply pointing this out towards you its for every one I dont know about you because you werent really part of the last rp that long before it moved to something bigger. but there were times we would have a good 3-4 pages of nothing but Ooc. and I dont understand how my words were bigger but it may have been because they were colored and in dark red letters (FEAR THE COLOR OF RED) but I apologize but the last thing the rp needs is an ooc rant in the main rp write it down do something or dont ooc but the fact remains if you must ooc in the main do it in character. its out of respect of every one else, as well as to mind its her rp please remember that. and im sure if she saw your ooc post (which was longer than it should have been -_-) im sure she would have asked you to move it to here or to pms. its all about respect man. but as I said this is not just towards you its towards every one I will inact my will and make sure Minds rp runs smoothly while I am here.

so dont think its towards you i will delete only pure ooc comments if you do it with your character then I wont touch it your contributing to the rp. and thats what counts. but pure ooc is a waste of space man and it is really not needed

Sorry no I am ranting and rambling. just know it wasnt towards just you Haro man but towards everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 am
Well basically we now all hopefully know the OCC is here. If you can't remember, and you OOC outside of it again I want you to delete it (This goes for everyone) because it sticks out like a sore thumb and is pretty annoying to me personally. You may not care Haro on my feelings, well I care not either.

If you don't care about being in this Rp, nor try to respect my rules then you can leave. I won't care either. Like I said though, if you post OOC in the Rp you should delete it and move it to OOC or delete it period. I don't care if you go blah blah blah in my face (Though I'm sure if any person did that to me they wouldn't have the tounge and could only perform a bah bah bah). Sure, Ray may have mod rank, but I'm high above him in this Rp (Unless I break a rule then he has my a** I guess). Not really want to get who has more power, because I like to be nice and let everyone be a little free and throw in ideas of their own to this rp (I encourage it).

Aside from all that, the point is to keep the out of character chat (Unless it's in a post of in character) in this forum. If you can't remember that it exist, I'll be willing to Pm you plenty times when I get on to make sure you have the link.

(You can call me a female dog, or think I'm one I don't really care. Either way it won't change)  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm
THATS RIGHT THEY CAN BE TAUGHT.....-_- aladdin refrence

anyways yeah i do have Mod rank but as i will say this i will only use that power to 'A' protect the rp, 'B' keep you all from breaking the rules which isnt very often, and 'C' make sure everything runs smooth as a whistle.

so Even though Mind is the Goddess of the RP you could say I am like....the rp's Demigod and will protect the sanctity of the rp under Minds and the guilds laws Call me the Enforcer or the Peacemaker I signed up for the job im going to do it.

besides how hard is it to follow Minds rules biggrin
Love ya Mind XD

my warning will be deleted when you next see it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 pm
-stomps ray's head into the ground- I love you to you chilverous nerd ^^..  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:32 pm
X____X' you always have to hit me....im a geek not a nerd....there is a difference okay....nerds are smart at school stuff geeks are smart at useless stuff school isnt my greatest strong point of my life. but i do know alot of useless mythological stuff that will never get me through life. XD, I also know how to use a sword (THE CORRECT WAY)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:35 pm
Ray right which is odd he never seemed to be right unless he picks a fight...MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAYS!!!!

OH!UM JUST REMEMBERED

The college I want to go to requires me to get a 5 point score on my AP Goverment class so I need to study up a storm so I won't be on gaia for awhile sweatdrop well awhile can equal till early spring next year crying I'M SOWY! It not my fault UVA so damn picky...and if it wasn't for that I'll be at at TCC AH!!1 >.<

I'm calm now  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 pm
HEY I RESENT THAT REMARK ROSE

anyways if anyone wants to get a hold of me I have an msn in fact i also have a yahoo and I usually am on it but i prefer the msn cuz emials clutter my yahoo. -_-

here they is if you would like to keep in touch
Yahoo: Darkhour24@yaho.com
MSN: calciferdarkrain@live.com

keep in touch with me k....oh my you may just find out my true name oh dear oh well lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 pm
If I did I'd still call you Ray. A nerd is into videogames aswell, and are arrogant aswell. Geek and nerd is a bit of the same, not much difference, I believe nerd is a nicer term. Yes I have to hit anyone that I feel is getting to cozy towards me, or sucks up possibly and it's fun.  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:19 pm
meh theres a huge difference still Mind. as I said Nerds are book smart as in they do very good at school. But a geek is very game and tech savy I think would be the best word for it  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff