Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:20 pm
Sehla nodded and looked at Horus "Yea, I guess so..." Sehla said, unsure how she felt about scars. "Scars never fade. The memory never fades either,if it was a bad way you got it then it's worse." Sehla sighed, humming a song to herself.
Chancie stood up "I'm going to the dorm, I will perfer to sleep now.." Chancie left the club.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded. "Yeah... I know how that goes." he watched Chancie walk away before turning his attention back to Sehla.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:22 pm
Sehla was looking somewhere else, then noticed Horus looking at her, she saw him from the corner of her eye. Her head didn't turn from where she was facing, her eyes just looked at him, innocently "Huh?" she was kind of puzzled. Her mouth was still a bit open. Then she remembered something about Chancie, that she thought Horus should know she kept on looking at him from the corner of her eye "My step-sister likes you. The wa she looks at you. The way she th-" Sehla stopped there, not wanting to say think. She finished because she thought it was kind of unfair not to tell him. She inhaled "think...." Sehla exhaled. Sehla bit her lip, feeling a bit uncomfortable. She wondered what happened to the girl and the other guy, if they where still there, they were too silent. 'It's really silent, It's as if I'm alone. It's so silent I can even hear my steady heart beat. Urgh, weird..'
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Aud watched Sehla, giggling quietly when she bit her lip. She had been listening in silently to their conversation but decided to stop. She turned her attention back to Anubis, remembering what he had said. "So, if Horus and you can sew a guy's head to his a**, wouldn't he be afraid to come back now?"  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 pm
Shadow smiled, leading Vixen in. "See? Nice, huh?" He asked her grinning. Shadow glanced up, spying Anubis and Aud at the other side of the club but pretended to ignore them. He didn't feel like talking to them now. Shadow looked back to Vixen, a small smile growing on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm
Vixen smiled "I love it!" She said looking at Shadow.  

Massie102

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Sehla sighed "I can hear you giggling." Sehla cracked her fingers, bored. Sehla started staring at a person who started doing the shuffle, then watched other people start dancing the same way too. She barely noticed the dj started playing techno songs. "Hey Horus, do you know how to do the shuffle?" Sehla asked, wondering.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm
Shadow smiled. "Cool, that's good to hear." He said awkwardly, looking at the ground. The colored lights flashed around them, making it almost impossible for him to see Aud now. Which was kind of good. He smiled, taking Vixen's hand. "Wanna dance?"  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm
Sehla looked at all the people, well the small group shuffling. Sehla felt like shuffling herself, but she felt a little shy about it. Sehla felt like she was at a rave, for a second. This girl came up to Sehla, asking her if she wanted to dance since she looked like she wanted to. Sehla nodded and stood up, asking the girl where. The girl said where they were at, Sehla nodded and started doing the shuffle first (the girl who does it first in the vid). Then the girl, dressed like if she was going to a rave, started dancing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:49 am
Vixen smiled at looked at Shadow, "I would love to" she said stepping closer to him.  

Massie102

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 am
Shadow smiled at her, but it suddenly disappeared. "Um....teach me?" He asked, laughing softly. It was kind of stupid for him to bring her here and yet he didn't know the slightest things about dancing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 am
User Image
"Yes, well, I'd be surprised if you couldn't hear my giggling." Aud said under her breath as soon as Sehla left to go dance. She never even noticed Shadow and Vixen on the other side of the club.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:38 am
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus listened, sort of going into a semi-coma state while he listened. Mostly because he made way too many copies and needed to delete some. He needed one to hang around Egypt, so that one was out. He just deleted several that hung around in other African countries. Then he was taken out of that state and thrown back into reality. He'd heard what'd happened, but he couldn't answer. "Shuffle?" he mumbled to himself, standing up and cracking his neck.

((Ugh. Sorry about not posting. Went to hang out with a friend.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:46 am
User Image
Aud giggled, though it sounded more like a snicker. "It's a dance, Horus." She said, her acute hearing picking up on what he had mumbled. Aud pointed to Sehla and the other people who were shuffling.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

Anubis seemed just as confused. "It's weird..." he said, actually thinking about sewing Set's head to his a**. IT would be quite amusing, but he probably wouldn't be affected. "Believe me, we've tried."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff