Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:51 pm
[[Hmm, i need an opening for Alaster to sneak away soon.]]
[[Who's the best at god modding, trinity, and munching? Lena 8D]]
[[You needa stick with the powers you write in character bio, it's trinity when you gain abilities magically. I wish all my characters could heal instantly but i don't go around having skills pop up outta nowhere. talk2hand ]]
[[If you need another lesson i'll stop going so easy on you.]]

[[Edited]]

Alaster stumbled back as Eli pounced on him, heating up his blade. He tried to ram his sword into Eli's stomach.

Porcan shook his head, "A.. frying pan..." he said in humorous disbelief. He darted off towards the house, if Alaster couldn't get in, Porcan would.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 pm
{I introduced that healing power earlier in the story when Lena was injured and she smelt Alaster in price manor, i really need to do some updateing.I'm still new and this is my first rp fourm, so i will get the hang of it eventually, my dream is life is to be as good as a rper as you.}

Lena noticed Porcan running towards the house, so she sprinted after him trying to catch up, she tripped and fell near Porcan, only to grab onto his tail in the meen time. Lena closed her eyes expecting to be dragged around or to be bit.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 pm
[[ D:< CHILD, ]]

[[Flattery will get you everywhere. ;D]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:08 pm
{Was that a typo or do you really mean that flattery will get me everywhere? I loves cha Tina not in a wierd lesbain stalkerish way, like my best rp friend. lmao, i promise in about a month i will be the best rper you could ever ask for. I updated meh bio, now my abiilitys file is like over powered, one from all the agility lena has, and than the new powers she gained in the tomb. Are you back on the PC?}  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm
While Eli was on top of alaster he felt alasters blade slice into his torso, he yelped on pain, it not only sliced him but scorched him from the inside. "he would be nothing without that blade," Eli thought. He tore away at alasters chest and upper arms before getting off of him, then he bit at his hand trying to get the blade away from him before retreating.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm
[[I said what i ment, and i ment what i said. I yelled for the unexpected lulz ;D]]
[[I'll be on the PC tomorrow i think. I was talking to my dad about all the characters i played (17, not including deceased and conjured shadow demons) and he was like, "No wonder you're on the computer all day, Christ." so he's going to be more leniant on how much he nags at me over the PC c;]]
[[A blade is nothing without a weilder. (:]]

Alaster screamed in pain as he was being mauled by Eli. As he bit into his hand, Alaster clocked Eli with his free hand.

Porcan whipped around, viciously clawing Lena in the face. He morphed into a gorrila, picking her up by the waist and chucking her at Eli like a baseball.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm
Sky at Night
I loves cha Tina not in a wierd lesbain stalkerish way

But that's the best love there is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:27 pm
XxCuppycakeumzxX
Sky at Night
I loves cha Tina not in a wierd lesbain stalkerish way

But that's the best love there is.

Lol, ditto  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:30 pm
{Sends telopathic hugs to all of ya, how about we Rp?Lmao, i posted in the lake earlier Tina, we should atleast have James and Tabitha kiss befor Mal'Naga is defeated, did you check out Valentino Manor?}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:33 pm
Lena hissed as she fell into Eli, she stood up her face bright red in age.

"I am so ******** tierd of ******** cats, you asked for it." Lena hissed.

Lena's body dropped as the shield wrapped around it, Lena's body was unconciouss, and Lena was standing next too it with her arms crossed.

"Welcome to hell, cat population one." Lena spat.

She pumped her fist forward hard, as a large one shoot out heading straight for Porcan.  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:38 pm
((take alaster in whenever, I'm curious to see what he will do. Eli will feel like a horrible bf lol alice is a magnet for getting hurt. ))

Alaster socked Eli the side of the face, which didn't hurt but distracted him momentarily, then Lena toppled into him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:52 pm
[[I know, i didn't intend for Alice to be so danger prone. O_O]]

Alaster booted Eli off of himself as he was distracted, "Now!" he shouted, springing to his feet and running towards Porcan. He swung his sword at Lena's attack as he sprinted to Porcan, scorching the fist in a wave of fire.

Porcan grinned, shape shifting into.. Mal'Naga? "How about we play a little game? It's called," he began, spreading darkness across the field to neutralize the barrier's light, "Devil in the Dark." he said, his laughter booming in the darkness just as the real Mal'Naga's would.

Alaster sunk into the ground, darting away towards the house in the shadows.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Alaster slipped away and Eli focused on porcan/mal'naga?
"Nice mimmicry" Eli barked, now circling porcan, and hoping it wasn't actually mal'naga.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Lena looked to Layam who was still being shielded as if giving her a look saying basically 'Can that cross of yours do anything?', she looked up at Porcan seeing him look exactly like Mal'Naga.

Lena than rememberd her arrow, she fisualized Mal'Naga's back, Lena nodded to herself loaded up the cross bow, aimed where she thought Porcan would be, and fired.

A beam of blessed arrow flew across the darkned sky, it was like a large shooting star, but it was gold.

Lena watched carefully as she saw the arrow hit her target.

{You were right Tina those arrows do come in handy, if not Layam could do something right?}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 pm
Alice was pacing around the attic nervously, listening to the muffled commotion going on outside. She frowned, wishing there was at least a window she could look out of, but sadly none were built into the attic. She was twirling her empty six shooter, "I really need bullets for this thing.." she mumbled aloud, interrupted by darkness. She dropped her gun as loud laughter shook the house. She knelt down, blindly feeling for her gun in the dark.

Quietly darting through the dark house, Alaster smelt Alice's blood nearby, Kirin, and Alice? This should be profitable. he thought. Alaster climbed the side of the wall, slithering across the ceiling to the attic door. He slipped into the crack of the door and noticed Alice on her knees, looking for something.

~*~

Porcan sunk into the ground, narrowly missing being impailed by the arrow as it flew blindly into the woods. Porcan was getting tired of this girl, intensifying the dark.

~*~

Alaster rose from the shadows, walking towards Alice in the attic. He picked up her gun, looking down at her, "Missing something?" he asked, smirking wickedly.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff