Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm
"...That's not a lashing..." Jari said, watching Yorg about to slam Yuki into the tree again.
"...That's a possible murder..."

".............Do you hear something..?" Fuma asked, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 am
"One more than you can call him off~"

Hael tilted her head, listening to the sound closely. It only took her a few moments to figure it out, seeing how she and her mother had attached onto this group.

"Yorg's beating someone into a tree." She replied calmly.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 am
"I'm thinking that one more slam will BE the murder...."

"......That's gonna......That's not good...." Fuma said, walking towards the noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:58 pm
"No, no murdering please," Yuki said. "This whole thing is huge mistake on my part."

((you auto hit me again and I'm done posting.))  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 pm
((Well, you know you can say and do more than just that. >> ))

Yorg gave another growl, glaring at Yuki as Jari gave a sigh, floating in between the two.

"Yorg...." Jari sighed again.

Yorg continued to stare at Yuki.

"Yorg. Drop the idiot." Jari told him.

After a few moments of staring at the human, Yorg dropped him onto the ground, still glaring down at him.

"Now...I know this is gonna sound stupid, but..Why the sudden attack?" Jari asked, floating right by Yuki now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 pm
((I know that crap just irks me.))

Yuki dropped to the ground and leaned against the tree, trying to catch his breath. "I was hired to get rid of a couple of daemons in this area and you two kinda matched the description. The big guy was not in the job description," he replied.

"The details were pretty vague..."

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 am
"Hmm...Yeah...Sounds typical.." Jari grunted, before looking up at Yorg, who was still glaring down at Yuki.

He then pointed a distance away, his hand glowing and making a light appear in the distance.
"Oh look Yorg, the fairy's back!" he told him, Yorg looking at the light for a moment before sprinting off.

"I'LL CATCH YOU THIS TIME!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 am
"He's never going to realize the fairy is your making, is he?" Kagu chuckled as she walked over to Yuki and Jari, crossing her arms.

"Stupid orge... How do ya feel, kid?" She grinned down at the human.

"It would be best for your health to leave it alone." Hael called out to Fuma, remaining where she was.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 am
Jari just smirked at Kagu's comment.

Fuma looked back at Hael.
"...I'm not exactly capable of worrying about my health anymore..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm
"Like I just got smashed into a tree by an ogre," he replied, using his spear to help him get to his feet. His stomach rumbled again. "And hungry... Other then THAT... pretty good...."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 pm
"Hm, well be glad Jari decided against my advice." Kagu rolled her eyes. "I suggested one more bash, just for good measure. But he decided to be nice and call off his little brother."

"Spirits can die just like man." Hael stated as she followed Fuma.

"They may not share the same laws of life and death, but they're both capable of being hurt and dying."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry that I have a good side." Jari scoffed.

"Well I've already been stabbed through non-existing ribs today, so I think things are looking up.." Fuma grunted, looking down at her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:23 pm
"Men die from being stabbed, like you were. Spirits die when the spells that bind them are broken, they moved on, their unfinished business becomes finished, or their exercised by a priest. Spirits also feel pain like we do against pure salt or iron."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm
"Erm....Okay, beware magic, never be too happy, stab a priest, fear salt and iron........" Fuma said, counting off with four fingers.
"......Anything else?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm
"Little... brother..." Yuki repeated. "Interesting. Well I'm glad you called him off. A couple more of those and I don't think I'd be standing..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff