Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:09 pm
Graphics aren't my highest priority at the moment. Right now I'm ready to focus on the storyline and hope Capcom brings something good to the table. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:40 pm
Yeah, but the storyline, Gameplay, all that will be the same for PS3 and 360. But PS3 is also getting Guns of the Patriots, which I can't wait for.
But that aside, I know two things:
1. I'm getting Resident Evil 5
2. I'm getting it for PS3  

Biohazard EXTREME

Morbid_Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:43 pm
i saw e3 on tv and they said that the zombies are back and thaey have goten very fast.and thats all they could say  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:59 pm
Morbid_Master
i saw e3 on tv and they said that the zombies are back and thaey have goten very fast.and thats all they could say

Well, that's all good. But I'm wondering why they were swinging their arms in the preview. Zombies don't swing their arms.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:00 pm
Perhaps they're a different breed of zombie. Maybe more intelligent and faster than a CH, but not so mutated that they turn into Lickers. Just a thought. o_o; And I got both RE4s too. I don't regret it either. xd And same with me, Beta: graphics are good, but as Shigeru Miyamoto said (I think it was him xd ) "Graphics don't make a good game." Sure, they're good.... okay, they're great. But I just can't pony up the dough. gonk I'd be content with just good gameplay and almost next-gen graphics (mind you, RE0, REmake, and RE4 looked already next-gen to me :XP: ) And another thing: I hope that they have fixed camera angles, but then when you aim, it switches to the over-the-shoulder angle to pinpoint your shots. That'd be so awesome... surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:01 pm
what i think will end up happening is that the sample from 4 will be mixed with the t viras and thats the new zombie thats all i can come up with if u think about it it could happen. rolleyes  

Morbid_Master

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but the storyline, Gameplay, all that will be the same for PS3 and 360. But PS3 is also getting Guns of the Patriots, which I can't wait for.
But that aside, I know two things:
1. I'm getting Resident Evil 5
2. I'm getting it for PS3

Same here since I'm looking forward to Silent Hill 5 and Shin Megami Tensei 4 on it too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:50 pm
Canas Renvall
Perhaps they're a different breed of zombie. Maybe more intelligent and faster than a CH, but not so mutated that they turn into Lickers. Just a thought. o_o; And I got both RE4s too. I don't regret it either. xd And same with me, Beta: graphics are good, but as Shigeru Miyamoto said (I think it was him xd ) "Graphics don't make a good game." Sure, they're good.... okay, they're great. But I just can't pony up the dough. gonk I'd be content with just good gameplay and almost next-gen graphics (mind you, RE0, REmake, and RE4 looked already next-gen to me :XP: ) And another thing: I hope that they have fixed camera angles, but then when you aim, it switches to the over-the-shoulder angle to pinpoint your shots. That'd be so awesome... surprised

That's what I've been saying all along about the camera angles, but unfortunately, the gameplay will be the same as RE4. That's been determined.

But yeah, I'm not saying that the graphics are everything. But, if either way I get good gameplay, I'm willing to pay the extra buck for the amazing graphics. I mean, if you could have both, why not? Besides, I was never an Xbox fan. And if I had the money, I'd get the PS3 and the Wii, but I don't, so I gotta pick one. And it WILL be PS3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:30 pm
Aw, damn... well, since it's RE4 view, I have one thing to say: if they don't pack every little scare that they can into that game, then... hoo boy. o_o; Nevertheless, if it is action-packed like RE4, I'll still make it my illegitimate lovechild, but... not my favorite illegitimate lovechild. However, it's still much, much too early to judge the game. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:04 pm
At least the main hero isn't a cocky pretty boy who seems like he belongs in a circus more than in the Government. But of course, the US Government is a joke anyway. xd
My point is, at least Chris looks like an action hero, not like he belongs on the cover of "Twist" magazine.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:34 pm
The sad part about this is one thing: n00bs are gonna flock like a frickin'... uh... frickin... ooh! Like frickin Moose to Sherry! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Like flies to s**t... Oh wait... Same thing...  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 pm
I don't know I've been really impressed with all of Capcoms graphics lately so it isn't really surprising if it will be good in that aspect.
One thing I am curious about will be the capabilities of the PS3 coonsole. Res4 for gamecube was better for the cut scenes with costume changes and the liikes, but the PS2 version offered more in game perks. ( guns )
I'd like to know if the PS3 will have the same capabilites as the Gamecube did , like changing costumes and weapons to your equipped choces during cutscenes. Those detaisl really impress me even if they are prett mineal.
Yeah I've been subjected to having to hear the worst conversations in realy life....... people talking about Resident Evil ....4 .... and I ask them about the same story arc, but something from 2, and they get completely lost. I lost it when the Silent Hill movie came about and someone kept insisiting it was a zombie movie and I went into a whole angry zombie fueled rant about why he was a retarded n00blet fanboy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:10 pm
Morbid_Master
what i think will end up happening is that the sample from 4 will be mixed with the t viras and thats the new zombie thats all i can come up with if u think about it it could happen. rolleyes

Thats kinda what I had in mind too! Graphics aren't a huge issue here but they are still gonna be amazing. I'm really hoping for scares and a very creative plot line that will get me into the game enough to play it all night long!  

DavidOshi

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:11 pm
Yes, definately something more shocking gorey and scary needs to be done in order for RE to top itself.
If it is a continuation of past story arcs then a good plot twist may be in order as well.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games