Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:29 pm
Oh. Bummer man. In that case I would run away. Riko took a cigarette from her pocket and lit it. She had started to smoke after her human parents had died, it was like a pill for depression or an old comforting friend, but it was rare for her to smoke. For some reason though she was immune to any affects on her lungs or health, weird. Well if you do become king who would be your queen? She turned away from him and exhaled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 pm
"Well theres this girl called Molina im hoping she would be my queen i love her after all. He said as he drinks his shot  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:48 pm
Hmm weird. I was hoping for it to be weird and exciting. Like your step sister or a powerfully crazy demon! Riko said as if she were having some crazy fantasy in her head which she probably was... She smiled at him to reassure him that she was joking. Well I'm happy for you and all. But if it doesn't work out call me. She finished her water and borrowed the bartender's pen to write down her number on it before getting up. I wanna dance a little more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:20 pm
"Sure." He said as he got up and walked to the dancefloor with Riko and placed her number in his pocket  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 pm
Riko laughed as she head banged/rocked to the music. At one point the DJ switched to a live band. Oh cool! In the middle of the song she jumped up on stage, kissed the lead singer on the cheek, and then crowd surfed for a bit. That is just how crazy she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 pm
Genji got on the stage and summoned his guitar in his hand as he took the mic and told the band to follow his lead and played and singed a song he wrote about his life he his voice was like a angel when he sang.  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 pm
Riko looked up and everyone dropped her. Ouchie. She said and rubbed the back of her head. She stood up and smiled as she saw who was on stage. Woot! GO GENJI! She pushed her way to the front and jumped up and down.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 am
Genji song was finished as he made his guitar dissapper and walked of stage to be congratulated by everyone.  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 am
User Image
Wow! That was awsome! I wanna go now! My turn! My turn! Riko ran to the stage and none of the guys minded. Ok one sec! One of the boys gave her a guitar and she did a spell to change her look once more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn-Tv4Meotk (Best I could find sadly. razz But I like the original song...)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:13 am
The next band came on as the singer and leader guitarist came on. He was dressed in a black hoodie and was wearing a maroon wizard hat and was smoking a blow-glass pipe. He wore many necklaces and bracelets.
It was hard to tell who he was until he removed the shades.
OUR GOOD BUDDY, SHINZO!

" We are going to be doing a cover song by a good band, The Mars Volta."
With that, and a few hipster dance moves, it began.

( Link to song which was preformed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cdSiAgz1XU )

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 pm
Genji rubbed his head as he heared band after band "Wow, so almost everyone in this school is a music artist too?" He said as he grinned bringing out his demonic guitar out of the ground playing a hellraising solo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Scarlet stood at the bar drinking a shot of something not caring what it was. "this is awsome! " she yelled out loud as she banged her head to the songs. She suddenly got dizzy and left.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:10 pm
Reiki kanji
Genji rubbed his head as he heared band after band "Wow, so almost everyone in this school is a music artist too?" He said as he grinned bringing out his demonic guitar out of the ground playing a hellraising solo

Riko jumped off the stage and landed next to him. Well I don't know about others but music is my life and power. Literally. Without music I would die since it's my life source and I can use it like spells. Watch. She played a few chords on her guitar and two milkshakes levitated in front of her. Want one? She took her's and ate the cherry off the top.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 pm
"Well i can do the same thing too." Genji said as he played a slow melody as he made a black chairs appear beside him and Riko as he took a seat with his milkshake in his  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers