Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded,"I will. Goodbye, Mr.Whedaba." He waved, feeling more himself as he left. 'I should help Leo with the bedding.' he thought as he skipped across the cave floor, towards the entrance.

"Halkvri earenk whedaba. Bensvelk ossaluri ekess wux." She nodded to Whedaba. "Shar coi vorqic lae sjek leo ui tenpiswo mrith dout drekiwir. Wux nomag zexenuma tenpiswo sjek wux ornla|dah hefoc."
Leo walked back in dragging a large amount of bedding in a makeshift raft made of leaves and vines. "So what'd I miss?"

(Until tomorrow Whedaba. Good travels to you." She nodded to Whedaba." It looks as if Leo is here with your bedding. You may stay here if you would like)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm
Mont stopped himself, noticing that he was seen skipping. Though it might not matter, he has been seen skipping in the woods previously. He didn't know why he should be self-conscious about it. He looked at Leo,"I think I may have help uncle, though at the cost of much scolding." He felt weak in Whedaba's eyes and that made him a little depressed that his uncle demanded change from him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm
River of Time
Mont stopped himself, noticing that he was seen skipping. Though it might not matter, he has been seen skipping in the woods previously. He didn't know why he should be self-conscious about it. He looked at Leo,"I think I may have help uncle, though at the cost of much scolding." He felt weak in Whedaba's eyes and that made him a little depressed that his uncle demanded change from him.

Leo dragged the bedding closer and looked around. "He left already? Well I guess he can use the bedding tomorrow to make himself more comfortable." Leo huffed softly muttering that he wasted his time gathering it just to have Whedaba leave. He calmed himself and walked up to Mont giving his cheek a soft brotherly kiss. "Scoldings make us stronger. I wouldn't be half the lion I am today if mother didn't give me a good scolding on how to do stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 pm
Mont really was confused about the kisses, his head became dizzy from exhausting his thoughts on reasons. "Why do you keep doing that?" He couldn't get used to any of this.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 pm
River of Time
Mont really was confused about the kisses, his head became dizzy from exhausting his thoughts on reasons. "Why do you keep doing that?" He couldn't get used to any of this.

"I don't know" Leo blushed now "I just thought you might like it. Mother's kisses always gave me comfort."

Elara chuckled as she overheard their conversation but didn't want to interject anything or embarass Leo further.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm
Mont felt awed, his weakness, a sympathy for motherly actions. He blushed also, but looked away in a faint disbelief. "Thank you..." When he heard Elara's laugh, he jumped, in mere surprise, because he had little control over his senses. He leaned to one side of the cave, sitting down on a wall. He brought from his bag a hammer, but was missing much metal and an anvil. He sighed, but began drawing designs for his ideas, before he could lose them again.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm
River of Time
Mont felt awed, his weakness, a sympathy for motherly actions. He blushed also, but looked away in a faint disbelief. "Thank you..." When he heard Elara's laugh, he jumped, in mere surprise, because he had little control over his senses. He leaned to one side of the cave, sitting down on a wall. He brought from his bag a hammer, but was missing much metal and an anvil. He sighed, but began drawing designs for his ideas, before he could lose them again.

Leo looked at the hammer. "You know, you could've just asked. I have a small forge in a hidden cave not far from here. It's where I make stuff, or go to think sometimes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 pm
Mont looked at him, finished with his sketches. "Are you sure thats OK?" He felt a double meaning in his words, but didn't know what. 'Oh well, I guess its better that way.' he thought dimly. He saw his red cloak plopped on the floor, so he put it back in. The cat sighed, wondering when he may be able to wear it again. It was very symbolic to him and the two made it through a herd of bulls.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm
River of Time
Mont looked at him, finished with his sketches. "Are you sure thats OK?" He felt a double meaning in his words, but didn't know what. 'Oh well, I guess its better that way.' he thought dimly. He saw his red cloak plopped on the floor, so he put it back in. The cat sighed, wondering when he may be able to wear it again. It was very symbolic to him and the two made it through a herd of bulls.

"Time to rest my young ones" Elara called to Leo and Mont from the large bedding area.

"Yes mother" Leo yawned and stretched walking over to his section bedding and laid down resting against his mother. "If you are wondering about your cloak, I'm sure we'll find a way to work with it." He yawned again his eyes slowly closing. "But for now we sleep" He yawned out the last word and was snoring in no time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 pm
Mont nodded, it seemed to be dark, but he couldn't tell, the forest was always dark. "OK. Just a second." He stuffed his like scarlet cloak inside his bag and left it in place. He took up his section of the bedding, but quietly played in it. He thought back about what Whedaba said about being called a kitten and angrily stood still, trying to sleep. He couldn't sleep like that, he soon accepted the idea that he was too childish and fell to sleep almost instantly.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am
River of Time
Mont nodded, it seemed to be dark, but he couldn't tell, the forest was always dark. "OK. Just a second." He stuffed his like scarlet cloak inside his bag and left it in place. He took up his section of the bedding, but quietly played in it. He thought back about what Whedaba said about being called a kitten and angrily stood still, trying to sleep. He couldn't sleep like that, he soon accepted the idea that he was too childish and fell to sleep almost instantly.

Leo nudged Mont. "Hey Mont, time to wake up. Mother said I can take you to the forge today."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm
Mont got up, being grumpy, usual mornings with him. He walked outside to take in the serenity of the forest, to kill the mean mood. He watched the trees sway in the wind, it was beautiful to him. But he was starting to become sleepy again on the boulder he sat on. He flexed himself over the boulder to stay up, he didn't realize how comfortable that stone can be.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm
When dawn awoke Whedaba yet again, he half-hoped, half-dreaded going back to the cave to meet with his nephews and his sister. "nomeno tepohada desta qe xihuuli shio wer tairais si mi gethrisjir ekess joork shafaer batobot calti, xoalir ekess anku jacion." he sighed. insteead of going straight to Elara's cave, whedaba went hunting first instead. after he finished half of his catch of deer, he continued on towards Elara's home.
(this had better be worth all the time i am going to waste on that cat, trying to teach him.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 pm
Mont was fully awakened whenever he hit his head somewhere and fell off the boulder. "I'm up." He smiled, though he wanted to rub the pain on his head. He walked back inside and got on his red cloak and sleeves on. The cat felt his usual now.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm
River of Time
Mont was fully awakened whenever he hit his head somewhere and fell off the boulder. "I'm up." He smiled, though he wanted to rub the pain on his head. He walked back inside and got on his red cloak and sleeves on. The cat felt his usual now.

"You alright?" Leo eyed him with his soft sapphire blue eyes. He was sitting on a chair he had carved out of a boulder in the cave.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff