Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:56 pm
Shiroi stared out the window in total and utter silence only thinking deep thoughs 'wonder what Kiyoshi/shi-shi and Lord Sil are up to........i hope shi-shi or kiyoshi isint hurt....' he thought blinking stareing out the window resting his elbow in his nee and his chin in his hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image After Taki got the bandage on him, and noticed the man go to the door. Once he went to the door, he saw the dangerous glare, and heard what he said, and Taki quickly got up and walked out the door, his body glistening once a ray of sunlight from a window hit him. His ruffled blonde hair bounced around with his quick footsteps.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm
((With Shiroi))
Sil stopped in the kitchen as all of his butlers turned to him and bowed. "Prepare lunch. I'm sure everyone is very hungry." Sil smiled deviously as he turned to see Takumi step into the kitchen. "I will talk to you later." He states as he rub his palm across his cheek. The master left the kitchen and made his way into the room with Shiroi. "Little Shiroi. What troubles you?" He asked as he leaned over with his arms behind his back in the most innocent way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
Takumi paid no mind to his master's voice and touch, as his hand brushed against his face. Closing his eyes, he only waited until he left the room and made his way over to the stove top.

"Prepare a seperate dish for my guest." He ordered.

"Yes Takumi." A cheif called.

Taking a seat at the round counter, he folded his hands together flat against the table and waited paitently for the food to be ready.

"Take a seat." He states.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm
Shiroi blinked and flinched comeing back from his deep thoughts, he blushed some and looked at his lovers master with a dull glooomy look, he was rather troubled, troubled about alot of things "ah.....a lot of things...maily memmorys about my past and chiled hood....." he said his words dripping with sadness and hatred for his memmorys, but thay couldent be erased, thay were carved into him mined and his body "memmorys of my past and chiled hurt truble me...." he said looking back out the window  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 pm
User ImageTaki quietly did what he was told, and sat next to the man that he has yet to know. He looked down shyly, and didn't want to embarrass this person that was helping him. He stretched his legs out a bit while sitting on the chair quietly, the soft air gusts hitting his body with a soft motion.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 pm
((With Shiroi))
Smiling at him, he took the child by his hand and pulled him into the dining room. "Kao will be joining us soon." He pulled out the chair. Pushing him down on the soft cushion, Sil took a seat across from him and never once allowing his smile to leave his amused face. ""I'm curious to know a little about yourself, tell me somethings," He asked with his palms pressed against his cheeks, leaning against the table.{/align}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
"Are you cold?" He asked with his crimson eyes still closed.

Pulling off his sleek black jacket, he placed it in the lap of the young blonde haired boy. Drawing back his hand, he looked up at the chief as he placed before him a bowl of tomato soup and three triangular cut turkey and ham sandwiches.

"Eat and enjoy." The Chief bows with a childish smile.

"Thank you Matsu." Takumi spoke, finally oepning his eyes.

Turning his frightening gaze over at the boy once more, he didn't bother to turn away.

"Eat up kid." He blinks.

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm
User ImageTaki saw the chef come and go with the food he set on the table, once he saw the man with the brown hair open his eyes, which showed a dangerous glare, he nodded lightly to his order.

He quietly took a ham sandwich and bit off half of it, Then he took a spoon that was sitting on the side and started tasting it. Everything was delicious to him, however he was still very shy, and continued to eat lightly, and in a good manner. Once Taki had a chance, he quietly picked the jacket up and gave it back to the man. "I-..I'm not cold.." He said shyly, looking at the man with his innocent cold blue eyes for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
"To be perfectly honest with you; I could careless if you are cold or not.... You will not and cannot walk around with out a shirt." He states.

Resting his elbow on the counter top, he laid his cheek against his clenched fist and glared his dagger like eyes into his shy person.

"So when your done, put the jacket on.... Until Your found suitable clothing."

A gently breeze passed through the tense kitchen as Matsu only giggled a bit, making Takumi's gaze avert to him. Matsu whistled gently as he still snickered to himself.

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 pm
User ImageTaki finished eating, and noticed the same piercing look the man was giving him, and he looked down.

Why was he looking so serious, and what did he do?

Taki quietly took the jacket from his lap, and placed it around him buttoning it a few times, and keeping the top ones undone. He sat quietly and awaited what will happen next. His ruffled blond hair blew lightly from the breeze.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image
Sliding out of his seat, he head for the dining room as he stopped.

"You can't be anywhere in this house alone.... You are to follow me or Lord Sil, since you are my guest; you are to stick close to my side." He spoke with his back still turned. "I do not want to hear a diagreeable argument out of you or I will force my hand."

Turning back around, he harden his gaze on the young man as he bore his fangs hard.

"You are not to go anywhere near the one name Kiyoshi. If I hear that you are anywhere near you, I will throw you out of this house quicker than yesterday's garbage.... Do I make myself clear?" He snarls.

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
Taki looked at the man as he was giving more orders to him. After hearing everything he had said, he looked down from the gaze at the person, because he was starting to become a bit frightened by this person.

He nodded quietly to everything the man had said, and sat quietly once more and awaited for what was next.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Unbearing his clenched teeth, his hard gaze soften a bit as he closed his eyes and turned around.

"Good, now follow me. Lord Sil is waiting for us in the dining room; I wish not to keep them waiting any longer."

He walked through the open door.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:35 pm
Shiori blinked as he was brought down to the dineing room, the silk shirt from Kiyoshi and his boxers wernt the best to ware but he didint care at all, healawed him self to be pushed down into a chair he looked at Sil with a slightly gloomy and pained gaze "what sort of things do you want to know my lord?" he asked  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff