Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm
Viva looks up and holds a finger up to Hogua indicated to wait just a sec. The warrior walks up to the couple. "Welcome to the new Naga Scales. Name's Korlon, but most call me viva. How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 pm
The man simply swayed back and forth, his eyes rolling in his head.

Umbriella frowned and shoved the man into a chair. She turned, smiling sweetly and bobbing her head up and down.
"Pleasure to meet you..ah..am." She stuttered out, glancing around nervously. She brought up a veiled hand and tapped her chin for a moment before snapping her head back and smiling broadly at man.

"Perhaps a drink!.....i...if that wouldn't be too much trouble." She paused and glanced back at her companion. He apparently had fallen out of his chair and was rummaging through his cloak. The girl hissed out something in a strange tongue and rolled her eyes.
"Something with a bit of the spirit in it if you know what I mean." She shrugged, chewing on her lip yet again.  

Airi

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:29 pm
Viva bows slighltly. He inputs the instruction and a drink appears infornt of the couple. "If you need anything else then ask."

He walks back over to Hogua. "Well call it what you will. I'm a soilder. Fighting is what I do. If its a question of what to do then i suggest you hang around Byako some. There is always something going on around here."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:33 pm
this statement made Hogua quite curious

"fighting...well...what for?"

he asked and then took another bite.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Airi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:33 pm
Brella took the drink and cupped it gently between her hands. Slowly she sauntered over to to Possion and grinned down evily at the man. She straddled him and bent his arms down with her knees.
"Drink up...or choke whatever.." She shrugged as she popped the drink into his mouth and plugged his nose. He sputtered and growled but drank most of it down. After a few flailing movements he calmed and stretched out. Brella sat quietly next to the man and rubbed her temples.

"We must keep a low profile wretched fish....if Big Boss finds us we'll both be swimming with more fishes." She groaned.
"You know how much I abhor deep water." chimed the girl, waving a finger. Possion just hiccuped.
"No more stealing or drinking those..those ..damnable things.." She whispered, eyes slowly wandering around the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:41 pm
He looks over at Hogua . "I'm a self proclaimed Demon slayer. I'm very good at what I do seeing i'm half-Edenain. Anyway I made a name for myself as a warrior. I known by most western demons as the Devastator. I got that nickname after i wiped out the 6th demon army in the last Great War. I arrived here in Byako looking around for work when Lutia approached me and offered me a postion with the Jarians."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:47 pm
"thats all Greek to me....and it dosent really answer my question either...but thats alright,nobody else answers my questions"

I'd like to know whats with those two..but asking would probably make more trouble then its worth...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:56 pm
He tilts his head cuious. "We what exactly do you want to know?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:00 pm
whats this now?

"why fight?"

he asked bluntly

"I could only ever think of a good reason that was temporary,to help someone I suppose,but that reason ends with the occasion,other then these occasions,why?"

((sorry that we seam to be excluding you Airi,but given the circumstances I can't think of a sensible way to work you in atm))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 pm
((she's not even online right now..))

His face grows serious. "I fight to protect those who can't protect themselves. Or to aid those who do the same. Where I come form there is almost constant war. Demons butchering innocent people for no reason. Sometimes diplomacy doesn't work and you simply must kill those who threaten others. That's what I have dedicated my life too."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am
Hogua's expression haddent changed at all.

"anyone can protect themselves and there is always another way...but if where you come from is in such peril,what are you doing here?"

Hogua asked as he took a rather large bite of pie.

Hogua diddent realize just how rude he was,he never had,always asking exactly whats on his mind,always pointing at the raw truths of the situation,he was in a manor a very inconsiderate person who diddent really ever care what someone else thought of him,he diddent hide anything,so he always was who he was,who could hate him for that?
but he dosent know thats not how the world works,thats not how people work,and that thats why people are pushed away from him,perhaps it's his youth or his solitary upbringing,or deep down arrogence that made it so,but he never has had any grasp on social manners.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:52 am
Viva frowns some more alooks him over. He didn't mind the questioning but he wasn't about to start having his homeland bad mouthed. "Have you seen what a Bloodguard can do to a innocent family? There is no way they could survive or fight it off. Its a assured death. Most of the nations where I come from have strong militaries but are defensive in nature. They cosolidated their forces to beat back the demon advances. Anyway about six years ago, i put a end to the fighting. Well most of it."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:41 am
"...see that man over there?"
Hogua points to a patron wearing a turban and trench coat

"under that coat he has a gun,its a sniper but he's able to hide it because its reduced in length,despite that loss of accuracy,he could pick off a fly from 6 football fields away,and he's of average skill in his homeland,because in those dunes you won't ever see the native beasts with out a scope until they have pulled you into the sand and eaten you...he also has a cousin who does not believe in guns,or rather he did..."

"now,I'm not saying its not a good thing to generally make a point of sticking up for others,I'm saying that usually the folks that "can't" defend themselves,make the decision not to at some point in life...its just seams off that some would not be accustomed to and prepared for their native lands perils"

"overall the picture you paint for me seams to have many unnecessary parts...but I wasn't there was I, I couldn't really know what it was like so I'll take your word for it, I mean who am I to examen your picture?
I just think,that it does some good to re-examen your own picture from time to time,at least some anyway"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:50 am
Viva throw back his head and laughs. "Don't be so quick to judge. What has happened in the past should remain in the past. My actions are my own, as are yours. The fact is I serve the Jarians to protect this city. Now wheater that's though violence, words, or just running a bar; I take my orders and follow though. "  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:17 pm
"thats easy for you to say"

Hogua made a tiny grin

"you only live in the present"