Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:29 pm
((And the party was cut short when the guy driving was stupid enaugh to forget his licence home when passing trough a roadblock xp ))
"Then they are verry usefull and pretty." He said putting a hand on Vincent's demonic tails and the other one on one of the two wings. He slowly rub them as if he was petting a litle kitten. "And I'm verry happy that you are a demon so you could survive to that fall."
He moved a litle on Vincent resting his head on the man's chest. He could hear him breath and his head was moving up and down with the rithem of vincent's chest rose.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:37 pm
((Wow way to go lol tell the guy he's not allowed to talk ever again lol jk))

Vincents tail curled around Campbridges hand. And his wings twitched a bit as they were touched. His wings and tail were complete ebony. His heart started to race, and yet Camprbidges touched relaxed him.

"Ive never allowed anyone to touch my wings or tail before..."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:56 pm
Campbridge gave a litle kiss on the demon's tail. He didn't understood how people could be afraid of them. To his eyes, the tail and the wings where something wonderful. And they just gave Vincent even more charm.
"Why are you letting me then?" He asked with curiosity while continuing to slowly rub the demoniac part of his friend and lover.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:03 pm
"Because i love you. And because its relaxing me..."

Vincent said as he watched Campbridges movements.

"Is there anything else you would like to touch Alex?"

He said with a grin.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:12 pm
Vincent's words surprised Campbridge. He knew the demon had feelings for him but...love? He felt his whole body becoming more hot then it was already -wich was more then a normal human body- as he blushed.
"I... love you too..." He told his lover looking away from the other's eyes so he was shy. But he quickly moved out of shyness when vincent talked about touching.
"You perver!" He said gently hitting him with his elbow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:19 pm
Vincent grinned.

"I couldnt help myself.."

His grin dissapeared as his tone went serious.

"Im sorry i kind of sprung that on you.. The i love you thing... Youre just the only person ive ever really cared about...."

Vincents wings fluttered abit and his demonic tail wrapped gently around Campbridges arm.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:31 pm
"Don't be sorry. It was suddent but don't be sorry. I feel like that for you too." He said Bringing one of Vincent's wings c,loser on him like a warm hug. "Wich remind me... It been a long time you don't have your mask on and other then your wings, tail and eyes I don't see any change in you... Shouldn't you be a litle more wild by now? Not that I want you to be, I feel so confortable right now but it's surprising. Or could it be that you are back to your old self but it's also loving me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:39 pm
Vincent let out a small laugh, it sounded more evil than happy.

"I dont know, youre calming me i know that much. But my old self came out long ago..."

He ran his fingers through the other mans hair.

"Though i can say my minds running wild.. But righ tnow im too relaxed to act on anything.."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:45 pm
"Anyway I love both side of your personality. Be your inner demon be set free or sleeping I don't mind. They are both part of you and I love them for that." On that he bring back the Demon's tail to his mouth and kiss it again. Would it be only for me you woulnd't be force to wear that mask again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:54 pm
"Im afraid to move from this position i dont know if my darker side will keep itself under control... even if it does it might break loose if anyone entered the area.."

Vincent said gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:02 pm
"Then I'll be here to stop you from doing anythign bad. " Campbridge raised his hand to put it on his lover's neck and forced him to come closer so he could kiss Vincent. "Your body is comfortable. It's like a huge pillow" He said making a litle laugh. But it was true that right now he was verry comfortable and it wouldn't take a lot for him to fall asleep. His hand then lefy vincent's face to return to his tail and wing. "I like touching them, it is as if I was conecting with the real you. It feel more... intimate I would say."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:11 pm
Vincent bit his bottom lip and his heart raced as Campbridges face came close to his. His ebony eyes went to the mans lips, He placed a hand on the side of Campbridges face and pressed their lips together. A soft growl came from him as he deepened the kiss.

Vincent broke the kiss and pushed Campbridge away from him and onto the ground. He sat atop Campbridge, straddling him. A grin spread across Vincents face as he grabbed Campbridges one hand and held it above his head. His other hand began unbuttoning the mans shirt. Vincents tail teased the mans inner thighs. His wings spread out behind him as he kissed the man agian.

((god thats hard to write lol he, he. His his gah lol))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:19 pm
That was quite a surprise. A lovely sexy one but not really an acceptable one.
"Vincent, stop that!" he said giggling. Of course his voice sounded fake because he didn't want his lover to stop but it wasn't something they had to do in the middle of a park.
"Somebody could catch us. You don't want that to happen. They could think you are a demon trying to kill me. Let's keep that for when we'll be sure to be alone and safe." He laught a litle more. That was exiting but he had to control himself. "Vincent?" he asked with a small grin on his face. Hell, that man wouldn't stop if he asked like that. With all the lauhing and smiled he was making never Vincent would belive him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Vincent leaned close to Campbrigdes ear, he whispered gently into it.

"You dont want me to really stop do you?"

Vincent placed a line of kisses down Campbridges neck. When he got to the mans collar bone he gently nipped it and then placed another line of kisses up the other side of his neck. Vincents nails dragged along Campbridges chest all the way down to his waistline. His hand rested on the mans belt. His tail still teased the mans inner thighs.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:40 pm
"Hehe, No, I don't really want you to stop. I'm doing all I can to not fall to my own exitment right now. But we should be doing that. Not here. It's just too...Dangerous for both of you expecially in the middle of the day in bright daylight." He said before giving a quick kiss to Vincent. "Let's wait.... please? At least until we'll be in a safe place."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff