Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 am
Desmond looked over and shrugged his shoulders at the question, moving over to them. "I don't see why not, got nothing better to do right now." He said, looking at her guardians and bowed as a greeting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:29 pm
((soo uh maybe we should time skip to the park? its just a thought and if you guys dont want to thats fine, but if you guys want to i think it would be better since i run out of things to say while we're walking and stuff lol XD))  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm
After itroducing Desmond to Mike and Trudy, Rainshine and her friends were given leave to continue on to the bookstore unaccompanied, as the rather fat Trudy had turned her ankle and could no longer stand to walk about town on it. The ardwolfess was made to promise that she would return home in no less than two hours and was even invited to bring her two friends along as dinner guests as long as she would help to prepare the meal. After hanging out at the bookstore for about an hour and a half and purchasing some books, Rainshine started back home...

"Hey," she said, "You guys wanna come along? I think we're having roast beef for supper." She took Desmond's hand and looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm
Haru smiled at her. "Yeah sure, i'll come along. You up to it Desmond?" he said, looking at him. "Their cooking is phenomenal."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 pm
"I don't think it's too wise. Your aunt and uncle may be dence, but..you kind of stare at me too much and..." He said, but he stopped when he saw her eyes and sighed. "I guess so."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm
"Your a great couple." Haru said. laughing, then quoted Desmond. "You kind of stare at me too much and- of course she does. she loves you."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm
"Of course I do," she replied with humor, burying her head into his large chest and squeezing around his waist. "And besides that, I love the way you smell."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Haru laughed, remembering the first girlfriend he had in Japan. They were about five, and she was so crazy for him that she even tried to learn kung-fu. Of course, when he left she was heartbroken, and she still sent him letters by mail.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:12 pm
Desmond showed a mixer of embarrassment and frustration. He wasn't too good at taking jokes, but he was restraining himself for Rainshine. "Let's just get this over with." He said as he let go of his emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm
((hey guys i gtg take a shower, but i'll post as soon as possible :3))  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm
"Aww, Dessie," she said, rubbing his arm, "don't get all sore. You know joking around is how I show my affection." She stood up on tiptoe to kiss his chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm
"I know, it's still hard ajusting to it. Plus, it's been years since I've been in my homeland." He said thinking about his village and his people. He bent over and kiss her on the lips.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas