Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 am
((Seeing how I want to be lazy and don't want to read, can someone kindly inform me as to what exactly is going on in my office? And by the way:

NO ONE BUT ROCK AND WINGS SHOULD BE IN MY OFFICE! I have not allowed an other permission to come in, so please. Read the first post, thank you!))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am
((Well to put it simply, I trained two students in the academy and then sent them here for you to asign them a squad. RG attacked one of them and freaked him the ******** out. The other one is lost in the halways.))  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:39 am
((Thank you, Sin. I better start editing some more things here and there.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 pm
(( ...Wow, I'm retarded. I apologize, I totally forgot to read this new description before I started. D8 ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 pm
((Sorry for hopping on with an attitude. Been dealing with things lately and I get on to find people once again ignoring the first post cry For future notice to everyone.

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Gracias mi Amigos))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm
Sindenky
((Well to put it simply, I trained two students in the academy and then sent them here for you to asign them a squad. RG attacked one of them and freaked him the ******** out. The other one is lost in the halways.))

(sorry my rpc is just...... well its not my fault !! lol im trying to calm him the heck to but LENON ! rpc is to freaked out he got a cut on his arm sweatdrop )  

Rockgirl809

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm
Rockgirl809
Sindenky

(sorry my rpc is just...... well its not my fault !! lol im trying to calm him the heck to but LENON ! rpc is to freaked out he got a cut on his arm sweatdrop )

(( Well, if someone threw a knife at you and cut you, I doubt you stand there and be all 'Ah, it's fine.' I try to act in-character. xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm
lenon01
Rockgirl809
Sindenky

(( Well, if someone threw a knife at you and cut you, I doubt you stand there and be all 'Ah, it's fine.' I try to act in-character. xD ))

((And you do a good job of it.))  

Sindenky

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm
(My rpc is waiting patiently for someone to answer his knock.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm
((Everyone just come in. Here's the deal. The Real Regula is underground in his training grounds and a clone is at his desk. claru was first so claru will address me first. Then lenon and then Leito. Everyone understand?))  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ec Walked in when he was let too. He made up his best serious face and looked at the clone. He could immediately tell it was a clone, as he could barely see it. He held his hair out of his eyes and squinted. "umm, mister kawge siwr, The wast kawge sed thet he woud teach me sum genjewtsu. I don need a older pewson to hewp at doing it, but i do need scwolls foa it." He belted off in baby speak.

(if you cant understand tell me. I tried to make it easy, but i have had people ask me once.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm
"You're asking for scrolls then, I assume," the young man asked curiously. "I do not know any Genjutsu myself but if it is scrolls which you are looking for than here," he said pulling out a Kumogakure Genjutsu scroll and tossed it to him.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm
"tank you siwr" Said Ec and kindly ran out of the Room. He almost tripped at the door, but steadied himself and continued running. He was very excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:36 pm
Leito Torfinn

User Image
-Class- Weapon User
-Rank- Genin
-Village- Cloud
-Bloodline- Pin Point

Leito slowly stood up and took a large bite frome the sandwich. He was lost in The Kage's office building and he knew this was no time to loose his cool. He took another bite and started walking until after a few minutes he saw a small child running out of a room.
"I bet that baby knows where I can find the Kage!" As Leito went to chase the baby he noticed, as the door to the Kage's office closed, the Kage. He then stopped at the door, knocked, and began thinking of what he would say.

-Weapons-

- Mentor's Scythe- A rusty old scythe given to Leito after his Mentor died
-
-

"The world is your stage, time to steal the show!"  

Leito Torfinn

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

The clones opened up the large door for the Gennin. "Go in. The Raikage will be straight ahead," the clones said with a deep voice.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas