Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm
Kitty slowly woke up and streched a bit and then said in Stitch's mind saying."I'm still curious on what you are nya.. . .i know i won't tell a soul nya. . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:19 pm
stitch scratched is head and thought 'idk wut i am...a monster???'  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm
Kitty thought about it saying."Hmmm im not sure ive never since any of your kind before nya?"Then Kitty said in her own mind."Maybe i can get in his mind somehow very deep to where his other side is. . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:12 pm
stitch started to punch into the ground over and over again "it sux not knwing wut i am" his hands started to tare as he hit the rocks under the grass that he punched thru making a small hole getting deeper with each punch  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Kitty senced blood and held her own head as her eyes are slowly turning blood red and said in her own mind saying."No.n.nnononoo. . . i will not get my miester. . . . nn.n.n.nyaaaaa!"Kitty fangs started to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm
lost in is own moment stitch didnt notice kittys problems and started to punch harder  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm
Kitty slowly got up with a smirk and quickly appeared from behind him and suddenly bit his neck started to drink his blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 pm
stitch thru ten more punches each one harder thn flipped around throwing kitty to the ground stitch jumped above her and came down punching the ground just 3 centimeters next to her the spot he hit turned into a crater his eyes white again stitch pulled his arm back and laughed "i missed" he gazed kitty in eyes aimed his hand towards her nose and his hand started to glow again  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 pm
Kitty smirked at him and quickly appeared behind him again and then did a head lock on him and said."Now. . . .tell me again what you are? If your not like me. . . .you wouldn't want me to break your little neck of yours. . . .hehehehehee. . . ."Kitty was currently in Blood lust mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm
stitch grabbed her wrist and sunk the newly long nails into her flesh he couldnt help but laugh "break it" he jumped up and flipped slamming kitty into the ground  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm
Kitty roared in pain."GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!!!!"Kitty growled at him saying."Why won't you tell me what you are. . . .or are you just some test subject almost like a punchingbag. . . ."Then Kitty held her head saying with her normal voice."No. . .i.i..i..im not like this. . . ."Kitty's soul made a huge stream of purple aura that formed into a hand with long nails that appeared behind him and started to turn the screw.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm
stitch dropped face covered in blood unable to move but a voice...not one but 3 layers one deep thn his normal then one raspy spoke out "the being u call stitch doesnt knw wut he is" the voices laughed then stitch dropped out  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm
Kitty tried to bite him again but then Kumoru jumped on Kitty's back and hit the back of her neck and her eyes widen and slowly passed out on the ground and then kumoru said in his mind."Hmmm i wonder if stien would know anything about him. . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm
stitch layed passed out for wut would bcome hours  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Kumoru grabbed kitty a blood packet and put the tube in her mouth and then Kumoru checked on Stitch which was still passed out and lightly poked his face with his paw.  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff