Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Once Haku left the Amekage's office, he holds out a pack of Origami no Dara made cigarettes for Kemuri, specially made for the hidden rain and able to withstand the rain and never be put out by it, "here you go Kemuri-sensei."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Looking at the Cigarettes he waved them away. "I'm a clone. Those would be for my solid body. Is there something you needed? A reason for coming to the office of the Amekage?" he asked the boy gesturing to the area around them.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm

User Image

"Well Kemuri-sensei, I can explain my reason why but it might take a moment for this is a lot to say for me," Zatoshi then sighed and looked out of the nearby window, watching the rain as he spoke, "the Amekage saved me from death when I was a child out in the ninja world because of things that happened at home, not by choice but by cruel fate, I was alone and she comforted me, all of that was hard enough to take in, the thought of loneliness took over and made me cold and bitter, but then," he remembers Hiro, Draco, Armand, Amekage, Red-X, and Akkari, giving them all a paper flower bouquet, "I gained friends, a home, and a life, not to mention love in both ways and aspects, and now I have something to protect, this village and everyone in it," he then turns back to Kemuri with serious eyes, "Kemuri-sensei, I came here to become stronger in the Hidden Rain Ninjutsu, but now, I want to become stronger in any aspect that can help me," he says as he kneels, "please assist me in doing this, you and/or Lord Amekage can understand what it's like to protect something and hold it dear, right?"

((agh, lengthy post, but the sad Naruto piano music would fit nicely on this))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri's clone watched the boy as he spoke and knelt. After a short pause, as if making a decision he spoke. "Your training will begin after the meeting. For now, go inform everyone you can of the meeting." he finished.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 pm

User Image

"Yes sir!where will it be held?and do you want everyone there ASAP?" he said with a nod as he waited for the response then he would walk out and as he walked out, gesturing for Akkari to follow him, he decided to head for the Training Grounds then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She left for the training grounds.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 am
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Koukotsu--doing the normal thing for an inter-village messenger--landed his bone bird so that it could perch on the steel bars. Thankfully, there was a balcony behind the Amekage's desk large enough to hold his bird and himself. A glass window was all that prevented him from entering the office. Instead, he decided to leave his message without entering the office. After a bit of pondering, a Clematis flower formed out of his left arm, taking the usual drill form. Then, he rose his drill into the air, letting it extend in all directions and fill out with bone, making it seem like he'd made his entire lower arm into a sort of bone umbrella. In truth, that 'umbrella' was harder than steel. For now, it would work to keep the water off him while he worked. With his free hand, he made a sort of bone 'pen' come out of his index finger. he then grabbed the card he was supposed to deliver from the Raikage. The final part. A small, chewing gum stick sized piece of bone partially emerged from the inside of his left elbow. With his bone pen, he scribbled quickly and neatly a note. Then he retracted the bone pen. With his note and the Raikage's card both in his palm, he allowed them to be swallowed by a strange, bubble-shaped mass of bone into his body. They then traveled through his bones to his foot, where he stepped lightly. Not many ninja would see this side of the Bracken Dance. Ryugan had used it only for violent purposes, but it was actually much more than that. Using the Bracken Dance, Koukotsu sent a stream of his own bone through the wood balcony, under the glass window, and up through the Amekage's desk to the top. There, the bubble emerged, forming a beautiful bone lotus with the card sticking out of the top. his note was attached to the front, and could easily be pulled off without breaking the lotus.

Koukotsu's Note read:
"Unfortunately, it seems that you weren't here! Well, for starters, my name is Koukotsu Kaguya Raiken. I was assigned as a messenger and diplomat for the current Raikage, Nokutisu Arrekusu. Within my little decoration, you'll find a card inviting you to come to Cloud and speak with the Raikage personally. On the balcony you will find a bone bird large enough for one or two people to ride on if you wish to bring a bodyguard. Simply step onto the bird and form the 'Ram' seal. When you do, the bird will fly straight to the Raikage's Office. There will be no need to check in with the guards at the gate, as they recognize my bird. When you're finished speaking with the Raikage, you may return home the same way. When you're finished with the bird, simply form the 'tiger' seal. It will return to me immediately. Thank you for reading.
~Koukotsu Kaguya Raiken, Raikage's Messenger"

If they were to look at the Raikage's note, they would read:
"Greetings from Raikage Morinaga Arekku. Please come meet me or send a message.
~Morinaga Arekkusu"

Without further ado, Koukotsu got back on his bird and took off into the sky. Much higher in the air, a small, black shadow could be seen racing toward the training grounds.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely walked into her office and looked at the clone. "You can leave now." She said as she noticed something at the window. She opened the window and grabbed the letter and read it. "On second thought...tell Kemuri that i need to talk to him." She said to the clone.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

The clone did not have to look far. The sanin had many smoke clones formed all though the village, and the one in the office was by far the most important, rivaled only by the one at the gates. "How can I be of assistance my lady?" he asked as he appeared out of a wisp of smoke within the office.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:42 pm

User Image

"Well...it seems like i have been called to the Cloud village by the Raikage, so i want to know if you want to go with me or you rather stay here and watch over the village for the time being." She said. "Funny, i remember that the Rain gave support to the cloud in the form of humanitarian aid, but i still don't have a liking towards the village from what they did to me in the past...but the past is the past." She said with a sigh.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"To give an answer, I'll need to ask 2 question. One, do you feel there is a risk to your life or that you need protection? and Two, who do you trust the former Raikage amongst us? And can i trust to leave him within the village with only Draco, and possibly Hiro to stop him if he decided things here are not to his liking?" he held the same dull tone, so if he meant any disrespect or not, it would be undetectable.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

User Image

She spun around and looked at him. "Forget it." She said with a smile. "I can handle whatever is thrown at me...so just make sure nothing happens to the village while im gone." She said with a smile as she jumped onto the balcony and took a small breath and blew out a small cloud of poison that was in the form of a kiss towards Kemuri just to be funny, but with the rain, the poison dissipated before it reached inside. She grew wings and took off into the sky and towards the gates.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

The clone said nothing, he trusted her skills and knew he had nothing to fear. He also knew that if things did become problematic, a quick message from the ring would be all it took to have him by her side in a heart beat. He de-apperated into smoke once again, maintaining his awareness of the surrounding office area.

136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm

User Image

Nayely walked up the stairs and entered her office and quickly walked across the room and sat in her chair and quickly wrote a letter for the Raikage. She didn't feel like going to the cloud right now, so she will instead send a letter back to him. She didn't have a good feeling, after the man that delivered the message went to the training grounds for no reason that was immediately thought. With that she sealed the letter and summoned a dragon on her desk, it was a small one that she used for messages. She placed the letter in a case that was strapped to the dragon. She picked up the dragon and tossed it out the window which it took off to the direction of the Cloud.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand quickly made his way up the steps to the office. He made a light but sharp rap on the door. He didn't know where Kemuri was, and figured that the Amekage might be a bit more understanding or accepting of Armand's ideas. He waited outside the door, being sure to extinguish his cigarette before entering.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]