Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Ame Genin | Weapons Class
Nori | Princess of Amegakure

The Ame princess pulled back from Kemuri and glanced between him and the stranger, Shanz. The air in the room felt so heavy with their words -- stifling even -- and she scrambled for a way to lighten the mood -- to turn thoughts and words in a different, happier direction. The Rain Village was gloomy enough weather-wise without the two of them going on about death and stuff like that. She shifted and glanced down at her hand. The skin was still red, but it did not sting so much anymore. It was not too bad of a burn, then, she supposed.

After a moment, Nori cleared her throat and smiled at Shanz. "So, you're a dragon like me and Mother? Cool! Does that make you my uncle or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm
"I... don't know. But... you guys don't really look like me... what with... me being your typical whitey and you guys being... well, you know. I didn't even know your mother was a dragon until a few years back. When I lived in Rock Village, the image of where a girl once was transformed into a powerful wyvern. It was your mother. And she probably didn't know we were related until I joined Aka- err, an organization... But you probably don't wanna hear the stories of some old man." He scratched the side of his head, before he quickly sprouted wings, as his hands turned to claws, his feet broke from his sandals, and his teeth turned to fangs. "Bet ya can't do this."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:44 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The girl's shoulders dropped in something akin to disappointment. "Oh." She had really hoped the answer was yes. That would mean she had more family besides her mother. She did not even know if she had a father -- or any siblings -- or anything like that, so to learn that she had a possible uncle had been momentarily exciting. That excitement, however, faded quickly. "I see . . ." She forced a smile onto her face, making a pitiful attempt at hiding her disappointment. "You don't look like an old man to me, and I like listening to stories."

Before she could say more, he transformed and her eyes widened in awe. She had never seen someone else turn into a dragon before -- even partially. "Wow . . ." She carefully stepped forward and touched the soft leather of his wings. "No, I can't. I've only transformed once, and that was an accident. I don't know how I did it and haven't been able to figure out how to do it again." Her gaze dropped, hand still resting lightly on the inner fold of his wing. "Mother said she would teach me, but she's been so busy . . ."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 am
"It's not that difficult, really. Just gotta... well, I can't explain it. It comes naturally. Eventually, to you, it will be no different than even walking, or breathing. You understand how to embrace the instincts of your human side, and eventually, you'll be able to say the same for the side of your snake. As for your mother... it's understandable, isn't it? The life of a Kage is often a difficult one... leisure comes quite less often than responsibility. Take it from someone whose lead a few nations in his time. Anyway, don't worry about learning it. It really can't be 'learned'. It will come to you. And as for me, now I take my leave. It's nice to meet a relative of mine -- however distant -- in these times, but I fear the real me has left the borders, so I have no choice but to... disappear. Goodbye, Dovahkiin (total TES reference thar, it means 'dragonborn'). And good day." And with that, a cloud of smoke appeared, and behind it he was no more.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely arrived at her home and walked into a cloud of smoke due to the clone. She waved the smoke away and saw Nori. "Hey...so i take it that you were talking to someone..." She said with a smile. Or something..... She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The Rain Princess mulled over Shanz's words as he vanished in a swirl of smoke. So he had been a clone . . . cool! Before she could think much on the subject, her mother arrived and Nori straightened quickly. "Mother! W-welcome home!" She tucked her still-red arm behind her back, resisting the urge to wince as fabric brushed across the agitated skin. "Ah, yes. I was talking to Shanz-san. He said he's a dragon like us! He was really nice . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 pm

User Image

"Oh...he showed up huh?" She said. No wonder why the scent was familiar. She thought. "And what are you hiding back there?" She asked with a smile since she saw her tuck her arm behind her back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:21 pm
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"Nothing!" Nori replied quickly, shifting a step away from her mother. "I was just startled while I was pouring water for the hot chocolate and I splashed some on my hand is all . . ." She trailed off with no small amount of unease coloring her words. She really had not wanted to tell her mother -- to worry Nayley needlessly -- but when facing the Amekage (even with the woman smiling as she was), Nori could not bring herself to hide the truth. She only hoped that, if asked about other matters, she would do better at evading the question . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:50 pm

User Image

"It happens." She said with a laugh. She suddenly reached out and grabbed Nori's shoulder so that she couldn't move further away. "Now then...give me your hand." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori flinched slightly when her mother grabbed her shoulder but forced herself to relax and take a deep breath. She offered her burned hand -- red, angry, and inflamed as it was -- and focused on the lines of her palms, avoiding meeting her mother's eyes.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 pm

User Image

She then removed her hand from Nori's shoulder and preformed a hand sign, causing her palms to be engulfed in blue chakra. She placed her right hand on top of Nori's burnt hand and placed her left hand, making her palm face Nori's palm and made a healing 'sandwich'. In a matter of minutes, the burned, irritated skin returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:23 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The Rain Princess held still and watched as her mother's healing chakra washed away the sting in her hand, leaving her skin as good as new. A faint smile touched her lips as she pulled her hand away and looked over it. "Thank you." She flexed her fingers and then lifted her gaze to glance between Nayley and Kemuri. What was she supposed to do -- to say -- now? How could she just come out and blurt that she was no longer a shinobi? What would her mother's reaction to that be? Her eyes dropped back to her hand and she bit her lower lip.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:15 pm

User Image

She looked at Nori's behavior. "Is there something more you wanted to say Nori?" She asked. She is behaving weird right now. She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:42 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori swallowed. All it would take would be a simple 'no' and this would all be over, but would that not be lying? If she lied, her mother would no-doubt know and then she would be in even more trouble. Her eyes found her hitai-ate tied loosely around her waist and -- with shaking hands -- she carefully removed it. She turned it over in her hands and licked her lips, formulating her reply in her head before speaking. "There has been a . . . mistake. I -- I'm not . . . a kunoichi. I'm sorry, Mother. I -- I'm not ready for this." Leaving it at that, she held out the forehead protector to her mother -- her leader -- her kage. Nori kept her gaze low, not strong enough to meet the woman's eyes.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

User Image

"I wish you could have told me sooner...this is kind of embarrassing since you are well known already and yet you wont be a shinobi...." She said closing her eyes. "But i guess some punishment will come along soon enough." She said with a smile as she walked into the kitchen.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff