Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She began to head off to check around the town. As one of the butterflies flew over to Sabia. It was fluttereing around."Flower. I wonder if you just knew what you called me. Do you even remember my code name?"She was insulted. She then wallked off.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori giggled lightly, reaching up as if to catch one of the paper butterflies, but it flapped just out of her reach. Lips pressing together in conversation, she stalked after it, moving slowly away from Flower and the others remaining outside the building without realizing it, her entire focus on the butterfly.

((You realize, now, because you've said that, I'm going to make it my mission to somehow get Noriko lost? XD))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia sighed at Akkari's childishness "Paper, you more needed with us than to be scouting. That would be over doing the scouting anyway. Besides you have been a bit hasty with this and I'd like to you calm down a bit before you leave." Sabia stated not wanting to insult her friend but she wanted her close for Amekag'es girl and not to have a boiling mad ninja running around and going to get us kicked out. Sabia noticed the litte one trying to run off and went o her grabbing her hand gently reminding her where her mission was.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Edit: ((Oh s**t...O_O))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori stumbled to a stop when Flower grabbed her hand, looking back and blinking at the pink girl. Oh. Right. She smiled almost sheepishly and hurried back to the others, tucking her hands behind her back. It was so hard to stand still and wait! Especially with so much going on around her.

((She has a really childish mentality, since she's technically only a few months old. Nayley sped up her growth to make her about 13, but she lacks the experience of those 13 years.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 pm
((Oh flip...FOWERS!!! : D))
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at her and wondered why she was so off tracked when it came to the mission. Was she just entertained a lot at her old place? Never the less she thought it was time to distracted her. Sabia knelled down to the ground and looked up at the little one gesturing down to her level. Sabia placed her hand on the ground making the three feet field of flowers come back up again around where her hand was.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Returning to the Building, she had found nothing."No sign of him at the food shop."She then seen the little girl playing with the butterfly."Do you like my butterflies? Maybe there is something i can make for you.....anything?" She then thought for a second. She pulled out a sheet of pink paper. It was 8.5 x 11. She then held it in her hand. The paper formed a beautiful lotus. She put the paper lotus on the little girls hair, weaving it to look nice. She then stepped back."There now you have a nice hair accessory to put in your hair."

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Curious, Nori crouched along with Flower, watching as she touched the ground and -- the girl gasped as flowers sprung up around them. Her eyes widened in wonder, fingers brushing the bright petals. "How did you do that?" she breathed in awe, a smile spreading across her face as she plucked one of the flowers and sniffed it. So sweet! Her gaze darted about at the tiny field and -- with a bright smile, the young kunoichi set herself to making a chain of flowers -- maybe a crown!

A slight tug to her hair at the edge of her hitai-ate cap made Nori look up to the other kunoichi of the group -- Paper? Blinking several times, she reached up to touch the paper flower. Her smile brightened -- if that was possible. "Thank you!" With renewed vigor, she turned back to her flower chain. This would be for Paper-san!

((Edited for Muse's post))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia smiled at the little one "You see I myself am a living flower." she said proudly. She looked at the flowers giggle with the girl that danced and see looked up at Akkari with a smile "Wow, you got REALY good with your skill." Sabia smiled.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Radio Transmission to Sabia: This is Gust and Timber. We've just made our way across the main street without any sign of Stitch. Right now were overlooking the academy area, he might be here in search of training.

((P.S. Timber, were at the Academy if ya wanna post there xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"A flower? How can you be a flower?" Nori asked, looking up at Flower, honestly confused. Then, after blinking, she drew a sharp breath and dropped her flower chain. "Ohmygosh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kill your babies!" she gasped, eyes wide and tearing up slightly. "I didn't know! Honest!"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

"Being part of a unique family has given me great abilities, like mastering the art of Oragami. Its nothing special. I know how it feels to be little, and love getting presents and flowers for my hair."She looked down on the child." She just needs people to know that they are looking out for her."She looked down at the child.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

"It is part of my clan." Sabia explained and got out a kunia. She made a quick cut in her finger but there was no blood but instead some weird green liquid and moved her cute finger twords the little one but laughed at her reaction. "It's ok, they know they are going to die little one, they accept it."

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Radio Transmission to Sabia: Roger, so far we havent really raised an alarm to anyone. Some kids were watching us move along the rooftops but thats about it. Ill transmit back when have more to report.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"Oh . . . okay, then." Nori relaxed slightly, picking up her chain again and hesitating before continuing to work on it. "So, you're a flower . . . like I'm a dragon?" she asked carefully, glancing up at the pink girl through her eyelashes.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:00 pm
Vilmos entered the kage's office to report that he had finished his mission, when he saw several unfamiliar people standing in the lobby part of the office. He decided to take a seat and wait to talk with the kage.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff