Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 pm
(( Ok, this is stupid. I don't wanna read so tell me if I'm right.
Snake Summoner + Puppet master + 3 puppets
Do you really need 5 to beat a Genin?
Seriously, why to people jump into things? Hiro may not have a problem with it but just annoys me to see people jumping into other's spars. I'd throw Kuro in if I didn't feel so damn sick. Also Hiro, Kudos for putting up it. Go kick some a**, bro. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 pm
((Lol thanks Kuro, me a DSW's spar happened mostly as a little reunion battle, I was gonna lol if our old Kazekage, Firu, broke it up. But now that DSW is out withdrawing from the fight I think ill teach this sound shinobi a little life lesson. ninja ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:27 pm
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Genin~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~

User Image

[Morpiece The Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked
User Image

The clones were destroyed in the alleyway by the slashing wind skill, but Skye was still on the rooftops and saw Hiro jump on the roofs,"Morpiece, make poison fog", Skye said, running towards Hiro,"Hidden Fog Jutsu", Morpiece said, creating a dense fog made with poison. The fog easily covered the area, Hiro should be poisoned and feel his lungs being damaged," The poison lasts for four ta five hours, I will try not to kill you", Skye said. Skye couldn't see where Hiro is but if he tries to attack he will ignite the fog and create a chain-effect poison.

27-Academy
17-Genin
5-Chunin
1-Jounin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 pm
I Kuro I
Seriously, why to people jump into things? Hiro may not have a problem with it but just annoys me to see people jumping into other's spars. I'd throw Kuro in if I didn't feel so damn sick. Also Hiro, Kudos for putting up it. Go kick some a**, bro. ))

(Youre not right, he's an animal tamer. Also, thanks tails, you just gave me an idea ^___^)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:32 pm
Firu Shinra
I Kuro I

(Youre not right, he's an animal tamer. Also, thanks tails, you just gave me an idea ^___^)

(( I thought he had snake summons? NVRM, that was a pet ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro watched the thick haz of purple for scatter across the terrain, poisoning all in their path. "Stupid kid, poisoning his own village just to apprehend me?" The fog spread quicker than Hiro expected as he jumped again in mid-air to gain a little more vert against the cloud of rushing poison. It was funny how this battle turned into an act of terrorism against the sound village, and in reality the terrorist were sound ninja themselves. Hiro, holding the large Windmill Shuriken in his left hand, placed his right hand in front of him at the center of his body. "Ninja Art: Exploding Wind Technique," with that said Hiro created a large sphere of wind as it rained down, vanishing into the fog and straight toward the densest part of the fog, most likely the source of the cloud. Upon impact, the giant ball of wind sent a shockwave through the air as it released extremely high pressured winds that would fan out the fog throughout the streets to a point that the poison would most likely be rendered futile.

Jutsu Used
Exploding Wind Technique

23 Academy Level Jutsu
14 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

((Firu: Here comes a total Anko/Orochimaru moment.

~Time to take your sound nin out, and its only fitting that Im the one to do it...Cuz after all your the one who taught me everything. Isnt that right, Sensei?~

"It doesnt matter how many jutsu you know, its how you use them" ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Genin~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~ User Image

User Image

Skye was blown back several feet by the winds and crashed onto a roof,"Hey... You got me", Skye said smiling, he stood back up and took out his windmill shuriken, still folded and held it as if it was a katana. He ran towards Hiro," Better end this with no more harm to the village", Skye said, he prepared his other arm to use Sound Taijutsu if Hiro guarded, Skye reached Hiro and brought down the Windmill Shuriken like a blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro, descending from mid-flight seen the kid approaching along the rooftops with, what appeared to be, a knife. A cute effort, but extremely foolish as Hiro bide his time, allowing th ninja to confidently approach. Once the kid got in range, Hiro reached his hand outward, creating a wall of wind, slightly minor compared to the exploding wind technique in an effort to push disrupt the enemy. Then, using the wind that was knocking back his opponent, Hiro threw the Windmill Shuriken from his left hand as it traveled with the wind, gaining an extra boost. A strand of blue chalkra trailed the Windmill Shuriken, binding it to Hiro's left hand.

Jutsu Used
Chalkra Strings
Gale Surge Technique

22 Academy Level Jutsu -1
13 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 pm
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Genin~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~

User Image

User Image

As Skye ran an invisible wall blocked his way than knocked him back,"Scorpion Shell", Skye said as he guarded the attack, the windmill shrunken came with such great velocity that it slightly broke through the shell and gave him a scar. He used his other hand to grab the shuriken, he noticed that chakra strings connected Hiro and the shuriken. Skye pulled on Hiro's shuriken, hoping to make him stumble and unfolded his windmill shuriken, Skye tossed it with a paper bomb attatched.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:48 pm
(Yeah, I kind of exited the fight seeing how it just dragged on. A tie we say? But i did got a pretty good chunk of battle data. Also, in truth, If i was really trying, I would of send all three of my puppets, I only had two and one was just fighting Hiro, the other was standing back and protecting Nakamuro. XD)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro finally made it back to the training ground, which was somewhat a mess. For now, he didn't really care, all he had to do now was a test from the Otokage. He waited for Hiro and Sype to finish the fight, he would like to talk to the man he was fighting with, which in truth was a fun match. Namakuro's right arm had a slash mark, dry blood formed a line down to his elbow, but it was nothing he that was serious.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:58 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro chuckled to himself as the kid tried to grab the Windmill Shuriken as it ferociously kept spinning, even after making contact with the shell like defence. Not only could Hiro control the weapon with his chalkra strings, but the chalkra itself would feed into the projectile allowing it to maintain velocity. Incredibly the kid managed to get some kind of hold on the projectile long enough to place a tag on it and then return the shuriken to its sender. "Ive had enough games." Hiro murmured as he raised the arm controling the shuriken, ordering the projetile to bow up. Once reaching a certain altitude Hiro over lapped his left arm with his right as the tag on top of the projectile detonated, giving off the image of a firework in the sky. The explosion covered up what was happening with the weapon as Hiro seprated his arms, splitting the chalkra string in half. Then through the cloud of debris, two Windmill Shurkens of equal size fell from the sky, building momentum upon their decent. One of the large projectiles remained close to Hiro while the other level out in front of him, spinning vertically like a saw blade towards his opponent.

Jutsu Used
Chalkra Strings

Weapon Used
Phantom Shuriken

21 Academy Level Jutsu -1
13 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

((Damn, I was hoping to use the Phanton Shuriken on DSW, thats what I get for procrastinating.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm
xp whee  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:20 pm
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Genin~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~ User Image

User Image

"Air Pocket Burst", Morpiece said, changing the direction of the windmill shuriken, the shuriken landed to the side of him, Skye made no attempt to counter attack," I think that's enough fun for destroying the village for the day, it would be bad if we killed each other", Skye said, mentally filing Hiro's abilities,"Anyways someone is waiting for you", Skye said. He directed his attention to Nakamuro, These people can be great enemies, better to become allies instead of rivals,Skye thought. "That was fun, maybe when were stronger we could fight again", he said with a grin, Skye would also like to meet Nakamuro. Morpiece slithered on his back, moving in a position that he could rest in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

The Air Pocket sent the attacking shuriken off course as its blades draged along the top of the roof. Hirolifted his left hand, signaling the projectile to ascend, while his right arm held to his side as the other Windmill Shuriken levitated by his side, vertically spinning in air as it let off a humming sound. Hiro reached both his hands out, clapping them together as the two Shurikens would would fly towards one another, remaking their bond as one. Then with the two chalkra strings reattached, Hiro retracted his left arm in order to pull the large projectile back into his grasp. "Punk, interfere with me again, and I wont hesitate to kill you," Hiro said coldly, exceptionally pissed that the Sound nin would try and ambush him in the middle of a fight. "They probably had it planned from the start," Hiro thought as he returned to the Otokages Office, hopefully in time to see Sabia's victory.

((Exit))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:53 pm
Nanashi entered the training grounds and walked to a lush tree, waiting for Nakamuro to show up.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff