Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 am
"I take it that's a no, right, Kona?" Dee asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 pm
Verdant pulled his notebook out of his belt, scribbling down a message for Dee. It read, "Of course, I'll help! I'll get Toren to come along, too!" He then simply flashed the Empress another kind smile, walking off to find his musclebound sibling.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:42 pm
Dee smiled softly and thought to herself, "Now that is one enthusiastic kid. I just hope the others are as helpful as that kid is."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 pm
Xavier looked back at Dee. "Perhaps, I can call in some help from the Assassin's guild. That is, if I can get the okay from Master Ezio." He told the Empress.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:25 pm
Dee shook her head. She said calmly, "Not yet. We must see how many of the people here will go with us first. We already have Verdant and Toren, as well as you. We know that Kona doesn't want to go. But, that isn't everyone here. We still need a vote from Yumi, from Andy, from Raditz, from Sama, from Bardock, and from Tora. Will, you won't mind staying here right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Xavier nodded. "Alright. As long as this little journey goes well, and Bianca returns to human form." He told Dee. He wasn't just an assassin. He was a dedicated friend, and Bianca was HIS best friend. He would gladly do anything to help her out. Plus, seeing her human form might trigger another past memory. Not to mention, he was kinda curious about how she would look. I mean, if she somehow went from badass sword to beautiful woman, that would be a bit of a shocker.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm
Will was clearing a table and then wiping it when he heard his mother speak to him. "But of course, mom," Will replied, "I mean someone has to stay here just in case father gets better and comes back up here. And someone also has to run the lounge in the meantime, right? So, why don't I handle things for now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Dee nodded to both Will and to Xavier. She said to Xavier, "I hope the journey goes well also. Besides, I have a feeling I know who Bianca was before she became a sword. Xavier, you carry goddess power in your hands. Harvest Goddess power. That's why we found a sprite on the top of that mountain. I have heard stories of where the others are. I even have a list of what we have to do to find them."

After the sparring match between Raditz and Andy, Andy sighed and said to his lover, "Thanks for the match, Raditz. That calmed me down. The sex wasn't too bad either."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 pm
Xavier was a bit shocked. "You think Bianca is a goddess?" He asked. Okay, now he HAD to to see her true form. If his Bianca was really a goddess, that would be freakin' awesome. He then looked down at the living sword in question for a second, then his eyes shifted back upward.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:14 pm
Alas transformed back without any clothes on. "Want me to say this my curse symbol is…" She turned her back. The symbol on her showed a radiant moon. "This."  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:21 pm
Dee then said, "Well then, Alas, you must come with us on this journey if you ever want that curse mark removed. It looks like the Witch Princess struck you too, my dear."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm
Alas shrugged. "Not exactly, let's just say it's a family curse, before the Witch Princess was even born. I'll come with though I need some clothes,"She said.  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 pm
"Great! We are now waiting on Yumi, Raditz and Andy on their answer on whether or not we are getting a full crew or not."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 pm
Alas asked,"Where do you keep the clothes at? I don't normally transform without any clothes.Plus I can't make the clothes reappear."  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm
Clothes are downstairs one level and to your left. You will see an open door. Go into the room, into the closet and just pick something.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff