Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm
Ray smiled and walked over to Lena. "I saw what you and Hiro did on the brige....im sure Nikolai would love to hear about it." he smirked evily at her.
Nikolai turned around. "damn....your all lucky Lena has her wedding dress on" he scowled  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm
Hiro placed his hand under his chin as he sat up, "Nope." He said and looked at Nikolai. "Damn, time for the bad luck to begin." He said softly, getting up and walked over to a table, sitting on it. "Ahh, looks like even the customers left, its just us." He stated, looking around at the empty tables.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm
Lena looked over at Ray with a neutral expression. "Saw but didn't hear." she simply said then paused. She cursed under her breath and hid behind Ray. "You're not supposed to see me in the dress!" she yelped to Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm
"I didnt haveto hear; i saw what i saw." he scowled at her and shook his head, smiling evily. "Oh Nikolai! i have something to tell you!"
Nikolai turned around. "I know! Im sorry im a mess, being a spirit of disaster is hard.... and i didnt know you vwere all.....what Ray?" nikolai sighed and turned around  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm
Hiro tilted his head and smiled. "Really, If you've got something to tell him then i've got something to show." He said smirking, one eye turning black but then formed back to red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm
Lena looked down and closed her eyes. This isn't happening.... This isn't happening. She was on the verge of hyperventilating now! Got to calm down... You didn't do anything wrong.... She let her fingers trace around the ring to settle her nerves.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm
Ray smiled. "Hiro and Lena.....can't wait for the wedding." he laughed.
"gee, thanks for the update." Nikolai said and rolled his eyes. "bye Ray" he said and shooed him off "lena, are you alright?

when he passed Lena, he whisper. "you have one last chance before i tell him..." and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm
Hiro sighed contently as Ray left, he would've had to probably fight both of them and take their memories of the whole day. "Well then, whats the point of a restaurant if nobody is gonna eat?" He asked, making a nice bowl of ramen appear in his hands. "Ahh, ramen, the microwaveable gift from the gods." He said softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm
Lena didn't open her eyes until Ray left. She sighed in relief then walked up to Nikolai. "Well, the surprise is already ruined." she frowned a little and looked at her wedding dress then back at him. "So what do you think?" she asked as the red bow on her head wobbled each time she moved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm
he looked at Lena. "you look.....gorgeous! heh, im gonna have to pry my tux from my mother though....last time I wore that was prom." he chuckled and poked her bow. "the bow is a little much though." he said and looked at Hiro. "your right. whats on the menue?" he said and sat across from him. "so, what happened to you? last time i saw you was the Demon Plain."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm
"Speaking of the way you look...." Lena muttered and tugged at the remains of his shirt. "What happened to you?" she asked and started fixing his hair back to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Hiro sighed, looking down. "I was dragged to hell with Yumaki, and had to work there, I was basically...The devils assistant, I acted as a reaper with Yumaki...I never witnessed or caused so much death." He said sadly. "It made me stronger though, and I have abilities that i've not learned yet." He said, smiling slightly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 pm
He smiled and looked at Lena. "well, that Yumaki guy me so mad i kinda....sucked him into a black hole.....which got me to" he sighed and ookedat Hiro. "sounds fun." he laughed "good to have you back though, old palie"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 pm
"Don't worry about him." Lena assured and pat his back then looked at Hiro, blushing in embarrassment because her stomach was grumbling. "Umm.... Make me some ramen." she demanded sweetly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm
he smiled and coughed up some stardust. "its actually fun to be in a black hole, given your safe. ever been in a tilt-a-whirl at a carnival?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff