Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K0mmissar Lien-Da

2,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm
To avoid page stretch you can see her picture here.

Name: Kuni Anai
Genre of Music: Country
Item: Lasso
Personality and story: Anai is a very sweet young girl who used to live out in America. Her hometown is Boston, TX. She moved to Tokyo at the age of 6. She did miss her farm and the less-crowded cities, but she also worked very hard to make Tokyo like her home. She sang and played country music at her school's talent show, and her voice and song gave her much attention. She then was put on Youtube. Her luck soared even more. She got 213 million Facebook fans because of her beautiful voice. But not only that. Famous Jpop artist Hatsune Miku stumbled oupon her voice by accedentally clicking on her video. Miku quested far and wide to find Anai. She then hit luck when she commented on Anai's Youtube channel. Anai was truly stunned, she thought she would never be asked to become a Vocaloid by anyone, even Hatsune Miku herself! She then joined with Miku and the other Vocaloids and made Vocaloid history.

(This was all made up, but yeah, it has to be, right? xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:40 pm
can i enter?  

baby bri_bri12

Enigmatic Phantasm

Benevolent Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm
This is a cool idea. I think I'll enter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Please help~How do you out the picture in the comp..~?  

Vanity Spectrum
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 pm
II vocaloid_meiko II
Please help~How do you out the picture in the comp..~?

Well there are a number of things you could do. You could use a scanner and if you don't have one you could always take a picture of it and upload the picture to your computer. I usually take the picture with my cellphone then upload it to my laptop to color it and what not. Then you have to upload the picture to a photo sharing site such as photobucket.com or tinypic.com.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 pm
o u o several questions:
is this still going?
if i had someone else draw my Vocaloid, but I have the original tektek, can I use that?
can i just post my two Vocaloids in this contest and just enter one of them? ninja  

Lala Macne

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 pm
Vocaloid VY1 Mizki
o u o several questions:
is this still going?
if i had someone else draw my Vocaloid, but I have the original tektek, can I use that?
can i just post my two Vocaloids in this contest and just enter one of them? ninja

The contest ends March 6th, giving everyone enough time to enter while also not making them feel rushed through this. You have to do the drawing and you can only enter one vocaloid. Just look over the rules on the first page. Tektek does not count. Those who have entered only a tektek image will simply be looked over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 am
Then, why bother entering? Thanks. mrgreen  

Lala Macne

enency
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 am
Vocaloid VY1 Mizki

I can't believe you would say something like that , the point of this contest is to create a vocaloid with your own two hands. This is not a art contest it is a character contest , who can come up with the most fun and interesting character. As for not drawing it yourself ,anyone can have someone else draw it for them. It would be disrespectful to all the others who have work so hard to draw there vocaloid with there own hands.
That would be like allowing someone who had there friend make there cosplay enter a cosplay contest. At least that's how i see it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 am
enency
Vocaloid VY1 Mizki

I can't believe you would say something like that , the point of this contest is to create a vocaloid with your own two hands. This is not a art contest it is a character contest , who can come up with the most fun and interesting character. As for not drawing it yourself ,anyone can have someone else draw it for them. It would be disrespectful to all the others who have work so hard to draw there vocaloid with there own hands.
That would be like allowing someone who had there friend make there cosplay enter a cosplay contest. At least that's how i see it.

i agree with you 100%, although i dont like so much ill attitude about it Its a contest to unite vocaloid fans rather than spreading them apart.  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

enency
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 pm
I'm sorry i didn't mean to seam confrontational.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 pm
so does it end march 6th am i right idk gonk  

Meghan X Ginger

bl0wmetilip0p

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Ah. I forgot for my picture (On page 10, if you wanna see it), I did draw it. If you need proof, I have the templates and everything on my photoshop. I know you would mistake it for a picture found on the internet because I'm an art genius at the age of 13 ;D jk. but I don't want to be disqualified because I didn't sign my name or anything. And since it's really weird how my character's personality is. I'd just like to say, I based it off of me and I'm far from perfect and I'm just trying to be realistic. Teehee biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 pm
I really want to enter KΔitΘ,
but I already entered Mosquett =_=

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Musicalasperations

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
I really want to enter KΔitΘ,
but I already entered Mosquett =_=
Awwwh.... Well maybeh there will be antoher contest you can enter .....it...in O.o
Honestly I would love to se.....it...
I'm not sure if it is a he or she.....  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas