Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:30 pm
I love the movies. Not saying that I don't, but I dislike a lot of key things in them.

By opinion is un-swayed.

And for the record, I don't have any thought in my mind about harm coming to Anderson. I'd have to agree with Bio on that one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:40 pm
Well,least these movies are giving the series publicity,weither negative or positive. Kinda like what Capcom did with RE4. When it's all said and done, people b***h no matter how hard you try to please them.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

J87

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:57 pm
it would make my day if alace died and learned to stay dead this time cause unless they plan to turn her into alexia (wich has been looked at as unlikely) she needs to die i mean realy wheres the horror or survival when you look at people you cant even see and kill them  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:00 pm
Nicholai Ginovaef
Well,least these movies are giving the series publicity,weither negative or positive. Kinda like what Capcom did with RE4. When it's all said and done, people b***h no matter how hard you try to please them.
This is true.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:57 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Nicholai Ginovaef
This is true.

but still people are always negative and do not see what positive things the movies have done. it has brought loads of fans to the series and i think that is
good, you can never please everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:56 am
Exodia The Forbidden One

but still people are always negative and do not see what positive things the movies have done. it has brought loads of fans to the series and i think that is
good, you can never please everyone.
Exactly. Like, look at me. I find a lot of things wrong with RE4, despite my love for the series.
And it's like that with everything, there's gonna be something I don't like amongst things I like. How confusing is that? But it's true. I used to be a real Final Fantasy fan, but I still hated that period between 2000 and 2006 when they released FFX, KH, FFX-2 and KH2. Hell, I thought Square-Enix lost their credibility. But either way those four games do have a solid fanbase. Just the same with RE movies. No matter how many people come and b***h about RE movies and don't give Paul Anderson the time of day (Poor guy) there's always gonna be people like me who say, "Power to Anderson and his movie making skills!" Maybe his movies aren't well liked because he's got his own style. And he DOES have his own style. When you watch RE, when you watch AVP, they have that Anderson vibe. I love it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:14 am
Hmmm... If it had nothing to do with Resident Evil I would probably still like the films, to an extent. The only thing was the inaccuracy that let me down, still like em though. Especially Jill... Sienna... *drool*

Edit: You think they'll screw up Wesker, I sincerely hope not.

Edit 2: Oh and I hated the whole Alice story... Still like the films though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:54 pm
XINVADER
Hmmm... If it had nothing to do with Resident Evil I would probably still like the films, to an extent. The only thing was the inaccuracy that let me down, still like em though. Especially Jill... Sienna... *drool*

Edit: You think they'll screw up Wesker, I sincerely hope not.

Edit 2: Oh and I hated the whole Alice story... Still like the films though.
What inaccuracies? I mean, the movies are supposed to be like an alternate universe. An Inaccuracy would be to have a decapitated zombie heads biting you. That would be an inaccuracy. *cough* Romero's script *cough*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:59 pm
I don't see why a lot of people hates Alice. I think she was an okay character.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:05 pm
Resident Isaka
And all in all, she is the main character of the movies. People say that she's a god modder, which is stupid. Because look at Superman. Look at Neo. And those are just the good guys, nobody has anything against extremely powerful villains.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
And all in all, she is the main character of the movies. People say that she's a god modder, which is stupid. Because look at Superman. Look at Neo. And those are just the good guys, nobody has anything against extremely powerful villains.

Yeah and some people says that she isn't like the RE characters, she doesn't belong there. But she have the powers of Alexia and Wesker, I think it's a good connection enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:13 am
Resident Isaka

no, i dont hate her its just the fact she gos mods all the time. alcie never gets her a** kicked she just wins all the time.  

A5116278

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Unlike Alice, Superman has lost to villians before, and Neo died in the third movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am
That is true, does she even get hurt in the movies. She broke her finger yeah, but she didn't even feel it. Every super hero has there weakness, it dosen't seem like she has any...  

XINVADER

J87

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:11 am
XINVADER
That is true, does she even get hurt in the movies. She broke her finger yeah, but she didn't even feel it. Every super hero has there weakness, it dosen't seem like she has any...

as i said alice needs to die and stay dead and her survival is more of the black knight than god mode style  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games