Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays
The Harcourt Family Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm
James opened his eyes. A pounding headache from where Iouya hit him was not helping things. "What? What time is it?" He yawned, and stretched, rubbing Cheria's ear.

Caleb snoozed in the bed, his face a bit flushed. He sneezed and cough at the same time, though it sounded like a snort. His ear flicked at something. At one point, he started to cry, his face getting even more red, if that was possible. His tiny claws punctured the sheets, and after a while, his cries sunk into a whimper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:45 am
Fern quickly showered, not wanting to leave Saberlin alone with three sick children for long. She pulled her her up into a ponytail to keep it out of the way, and pulled on a light blue sundress.

"Oh dear. Well, I suppose this was going to happen one way or another." She sighed softly as she came out of the bathroom. She checked on Caleb, gently rubbing the sleeping boys back as he whimpered, then turned her attention to Saberlin. She stifled a giggle as she spotted Saberlin struggling with the cap on the medicine bottle.

"Here, I've got it." She took the medicine from him and opened it up. She poured out a dose for Oka. Once he had swallowed it she went and rinsed the spoon. No sense in spreading even more germs. She returned and poured a dose for Panthe. "Say 'Ahhh" Panthe."

Quarrow's cool tongue felt rather nice on Oka's feverish skin. He fussed a bit as Saberlin picked him up. He was too uncomfortable. He calmed down some when he was shifted into Saberlin's lap. This was far less uncomfortable.

When he saw Fern come out from the bathroom he reached out a tiny hand. "Mama..." He let out a raspy little cough.

When Fern gave him to cold medicine, he made a bit of a face, but swallowed it. He stuck his tongue out a bit afterwards. It tasted awful.  

Kyubii Kitsune

Amorous Spirit

12,075 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm
“Welcome back. You look lovely today, as usual my Flower” Saberlin commented to Fern when she came back from the bathroom. He was always giving her compliments but they were always sincere. He admired the way her hair gently framed her face. It looked nice up in a ponytail. “Well, I knew something was coming. Truthfully I am surprised it has not happened sooner, although the timing is a bit poor. Still, it’s merely a cold. It shouldn’t be too much to handle”.

Thanking her for the help, Saberlin pulled a wry smile in sympathy for Oka’s first taste of the cough liquid. The mauve coloured syrup was effective against stopping the more irritating symptoms such as tickly throat and sneezing but the main ingredient was difficult to disguise, even with the fruit flavouring they’d put in. “Sorry about that, my boy. It’s going to help you get better” he chuckled, rubbing Oka’s back briefly to help it go down. “Trust me on this”

Panthe opened her mouth obligingly, looking up at her mother with those big brown eyes, her fluffy black ears tilted slightly back. She had no idea what it was, having never tasted medicine before but she knew that if Mama or Papa put something on a spoon and held it out to you, it was usually something yummy. “Ahhh” she mimicked in her slightly strained voice, her tiny fang teeth easily seen.

Craning his neck to watch after the trio as they went back into the bedroom, Quarrow snorted and flapped his tiny wings. He was worried about the two small ones. He pushed himself off the crib with a clumsy lurch and flew into the bedroom, landing with a solid thud on top of the four poster bed’s railing. There, now he could watch over them here too. “Krrr, rrrr!” he made his presence known with soft sounds of concern.

Hearing a thump, Saberlin looked up to see a pair of eyes peering down at them. He grinned and shook his head. The Lypthet was a loyal guardian indeed but perhaps a little too overprotective at times. “They’re alright Quarrow. No need to fret” He knew that no matter what Fern or he said, it was going to follow them everywhere.

Turning attention back to the situation at hand, he glanced over at Caleb to check on him. The boy appeared to still be sleeping, which was probably for the best.

He stood up with the twins and carried them back into the nursery. “Alright, let’s get you two dressed so Mama can go to see Aunty Cheria.” He told their children with a smile, directing his next remark to Fern; “I think she’ll be expecting you today, considering your plans. Here, would you mind holding Panthe for me? I would put her down but with that cold, she’ll be scratchy and fuss” That was putting it lightly.

He tried to hand Panthe to her mother. Tried, because Panthe was being clingy and had dug her little claws into his shirt; they made ripping sounds while the girl gripped on like Velcro. “Come on sweetie, I need to get your brother changed and dressed” Saberlin encouraged, trying to prevent another shirt from getting that ‘newly shredded’ look. Needless to say, he went through a lot of shirts in this household.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm
Caleb slowly woke up from his nap. He sniffed while he crawled to the edge of the bed. Once he was there, he fell off with a thump. He pulled himself up using the comforter and his tiny claws. Once he was standing, he toddled in the direction on Saberlin's voice. "'Ncle? "Nty?" He tripped over a fold in the carpeting and fell down on his face. "Oomph!" He sniffed and slowly got back up. He continued to toddle over and grab onto Saberlin's pant leg with his tiny claws, though he did not extend them all the way.

Cheria yawned, and stretched, from the tips of her paws to the tip of her tail. She gazed down at her sleeping son and gently washed his head so that his hair was mussed up. "Good morning Luke, good morning James."
"Good morning Cheria. How was your sleep?"
"Pleasant. Your's?"
"Well, my head still hurts from where Iouya rapped his knuckles a few times there, but other than that, I feel fine. Oh, by the way, the doctor wants to talk to you?" James looked around, not sure where the doctor went to.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kyubii Kitsune

Amorous Spirit

12,075 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Once Panthe had opened her mouth Fern gave her the medicine, smiling. "There, what a good girl you are Panthe." She went to the bathroom to clean off the spoon, then put the medicine away.

When she came back into the bedroom she saw that Caleb had woken back up. "Oh my. Seems someone's woken up from their nap." She picked up Caleb and followed Saberlin into the nursery.

"Oh, that's right." She had nearly forgotten that she was to help Cheria plan her wedding with the fuss of the children getting sick. Seeing Panth try and cling to her father she went over to help detach Panthe from him. She took Panthe from Saberlin so he could get Oka dressed, balancing her and Caleb on her hips.

Oka whined a bit at the unpleasant taste from the medicine, though he felt a bit better about it when his father patted him on the back.
He clung to Saberlin as he took him and his sister back into the nursery to get dressed. Getting dressed was his least favorite part of the mornings, and especially today.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 am
((Oops, that was my fault. I had a ton of posts to do and forgot something in one of them, my apologies))

Doctor Wincreed had been distracted by one of the nurses that were looking after Cheria and Luke. They had pulled him aside to discuss the readings from the machines monitoring her, as well as the effects of the virus and how she was doing currently. He soon returned after a quick word with his colleagues.

“Actually, now that everyone is awake I would like to share some good news with both of you. You see, the cure we had prepared yesterday is going to be ready even sooner than we expected. We’ll be able to administer it around mid-morning instead of midday. So I would say ten at the latest”

He smiled at them, also pleased with this news from the labs. “Depending on how things go, that may even mean we can let you go by the end of today. But we’ll have to see how it goes. Have you felt at all hungry since waking this morning?" he directed this question to Cheria. She had not eaten in some time although the nurses could bring food to the room if her appetite returned after the treatment.

Panthe swallowed the medicine without a hitch. Then her face took on a look of stunned betrayal. What was that horrible stuff? It wasn’t nice at all. It was yucky! She looked at her parents as if to say ‘how could you?’.

By the time she’d registered the taste, however, the medicine was already down the hatch and though she scrunched up her face and coughed a few times, poking her tongue out in displeasure, the deed was done. “Uck!” She wiped at her mouth with her wrist, shaking her head and pouting. Just let them try feeding her that again.

After which, she had continued to cling for comfort. She whined and cried a little at being taken from her father, but soon latched onto Fern just as tightly, snuggling in and laying her head against her shoulder, sniffling. “Mama, owie” Panthe rasped, trying to convey how she felt. All she wanted to do was cuddle.

“Thank you” Saberlin thanked Fern once more as thin gouges appeared in his clothing, courtesy of his daughter’s leopard claws. “Sorry to keep you like this. Ah well, there goes another shirt” he lamented, albeit good naturedly, prising Oka from his person with almost as much difficulty and gaining two matching sides to the garment he wore.

He laid Oka down upon the change table that matched the twin’s crib and gave him a soft toy deer to play with to distract him. He then started to remove Oka's pyjamas, gently untangling the claws where they got snagged and holding flailing limbs in check. It was a little more challenging with one extra in the form of a tail but he and Fern had learned how to deal with that.

Saberlin tossed the PJs in the hamper beside the change table and reached for the new diaper and set of clothes that had been laid out for the twins the night before, after they had their bath.

Saberlin was consciously unlike his own parents, who led busy lives and whose own children were raised by the nannies. He wasn’t afraid of changing diapers, singing to, playing with, teaching or any of the things a mother usually would do. In fact, one of his hopes had always been to try and be a good father. Not that there was a rule book to go by. Lord, sometimes he wished there was. As a general rule of thumb, he used a lot of love.

“Alright, alright my little cub, we’re almost done” he patiently reassured his son, who seemed even less enthusiastic about this daily routine than normal. Not that he could blame him.

Saberlin tossed the old diaper aside and finished cleaning up, added a new diaper (with a blue paw print pattern on it) and finally, tugged on the fresh clothes accompanied by a sweet powder scent. He pulled the tiny shirt over Oka’s frission of flaxen hair with a pop and tugged his fluffy tail through the specially made hole in the back of the trousers.

User Image

“Done and done” Saberlin smiled, scooping the ratchety furrball into his arms again and tugging the shirt down over Oka’s belly before kissing his forehead. “That wasn’t too bad now, was it?” Still, his hands and arms were a bit scratched up.

“Okay, my love, let us swap” Handing the boy back to Fern, he took the other twin and repeated the routine with his daughter, who let everyone know just how she felt with strained yowls of protest. She ended up with a pink paw print diaper, an adorable kitty clip in her hair and a floral dress, while her brother got some soft cotton overalls and a cat shirt.

User Image

User Image

“Ow” Saberlin sucked air through his teeth at the stinging lines on his flesh, caused by a double scratching. He tossed Panthe’s clothes in the hamper and smiled wryly, ears pinned back to shut out the noise. “You’re all dressed my girl, what are you crying about? Shhh” he soothed Panthe, stroking her hair and rubbing her back.

She now looked properly prepared for the day, if none too happy to be so.

“Two down, one to go. Or would you prefer to sort Caleb? I don’t think our panther here is going to tolerate too much being passed around. Cheria packed him some diapers and clothes the other night, those ones on the dresser” He pointed to the chest of drawers, atop which sat their nephew’s garments, so they wouldn’t get mixed up with Panthe and Oka’s things.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:46 pm
Caleb squirmed to get out of Fern's arms. He wanted to be with Uncle. He squirmed some more, put his hands on Fern's arms and pushing. That was one way he could try to get out.

Cheria's stomach growled. "Food sounds lovely." She licked Luke's head, who was just waking up. "Good morning sleepy head." She looked up at the doctor, her eyes brighter. "Thank you. That is indeed good news." Luke yawned and stretched in his mother's paws and then settled back into her fur, his eyes half open, half closed. James nodded. "That is good news."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm
Fern gently rocked Panthe as she snuggled into her shoulder. "Aww, I know sweetie. But soon you'll be better thanks to the medicine." She placed a quick kiss on Panthes forehead, holding her close.

She gave a soft smile to Saberlin as he apologized for keeping her. "Its no trouble, really. I'm sure Cheria will understand. It cant be helped." She continued to gently rock Panthe until Saberlin had finished changing Oka into his clothes for the day, then carefully swapped with him.

Hearing Panthes yowls of protest and Saberlin's pained hiss, she became a little worried about leaving Saberlin to take care of the twins while she helped Cheria. She knew that he wouldn't have trouble doing so normally, but with both the twins having colds and putting up a fuss she worried if it might be too much for one person to handle on their own.

She had been about to offer to dress Caleb herself when he began squirming and trying to pry himself from her arms. "Oh my. Seems I don't have much choice in the matter." She couldn't help but laugh a little. Caleb seemed very eager to be with his uncle.

Oka whined in protest as Saberlin pried him from his arms. He simply wanted to be held by his parents. Didn't they know he felt so icky?

He gasped onto the stuffed deer Saberlin gave him, distracted from the unpleasant routine of getting dressed for a short while. However as Saberlin began to put the fresh clothes on him, his patience had run thin, and he began to fuss again.

No sooner had he started to fuss than he was in his mothers arms again, being gently rocked and soothed.

Kyubii Kitsune

Amorous Spirit

12,075 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 pm
The doctor chuckled at their replies. “What? Did you expect me to wake everyone up to be the bearer of bad news so early in the morning? I would never do that” he joked.

He looked pleased when Cheria hinted that she felt some return of her appetite. “Great, I’ll let someone know to bring you a light breakfast tray,” he nodded, scribbling something on his note pad.

“And now I have another patient to see so you’ll have to excuse me. I will be back in about half an hour or so. You take care. I’ll leave you in Ms Lucell’s capable hands” he patted the foot of the bed as he started to exit the room and called over one of the senior nursing staff.

This wasn’t like a normal hospital as it mostly saw to strange cases and even weirder races but it did have a steady stream of clients referred from other facilities.

Doctor Wincreed then left, getting into his busy morning. The patient he had mentioned earlier was one that came in with a case of ‘Spastic Tentacles’ and was kind of a priority.

Ms Lucell, a senior nurse here, smiled at Cheria, “So, what would you like for breakfast? I can order from the hospital’s small cafeteria and bring it right to your room. Oh, and I’ve been given a message from the reception a few minutes ago; Mistress Fern will be coming to visit you sometime this morning. She has however, been delayed. So you’ll have time to eat and spruce up, don’t worry” she laughed softly.

“Oh I know she will. She’s probably just dying to jump up and start shopping for wedding things for her and the boys” Saberlin said bemused, “Resting is likely the last thing on her mind. She’s done well to obey the med staff” he smirked.

Dressing these wriggling kids was the most painful part of the whole day; the rest shouldn’t be too much trouble for him, since Panthe and Oka weren’t likely to be getting wrangled into and out of clothes and being all fussed about. Or he hoped not. Saberlin did take care of them by himself on occasions when he wasn’t working and Fern wanted (or needed), a bit of time to herself.

Panthe sniffed and cuddled into Fern when she was handed back, little tear-streak marks still on her cheeks, starting to calm down now that the ordeal was over. The pain in her throat and nose was subsiding as the medicine worked its magic. She looked pretty in her new flower dress, though how Saberlin managed to hold her still long enough to get a tiny cat clip in her hair was a mystery. The fabric shape smiled up at the world brightly from its spot just in front of her panther ear. Sniffing again, she reached up to pat at whatever she could feel on her hair, wondering about it. "What dis?"

Saberlin took the protesting Caleb from Fern and went to grab his clothes. He returned to the twins change table and poked Caleb’s nose playfully before laying him down and handing him a squeaky crab toy. “If I didn’t know any better I’d say our Miss Panthe has rubbed off on both you and Oka” he chuckled, “Alright, Uncle will do this one too.” Saberlin resigned himself to being scratched an extra time this morning before this was over. Not that he minded overmuch. It’d heal quickly thanks to a certain healing spray he had in the bathroom cabinet that sped up the process for minor wounds. He was a scientist after all.

“Fern my dear, you can put Panthe and Oka down in the nursery now if you wish. Well, if they’ll let go.” He smiled, “I have a couple of new ‘toys to give them that I think will keep all of us occupied for a while” Fern would know what he was talking about.

The other day Saberlin had brought some big empty cardboard boxes of different shapes and sizes up to their room and stacked them in the bedroom next door. They came from when orders of products came in to the lab or the med bay and the kids loved them. Ripping them up, climbing on them, chewing them, rolling on it…you name it. Cardboard was the new cool toy even better than whatever was inside! That fact, they had found out from past birthdays and Christmases. Fern would sometimes decorate them so they looked like presents or small houses or even a leopard’s habitat.

“And that makes three” Saberlin finally announced, lifting Caleb off the table.

OOC: (I’ll let Ninja decide what he’s wearing and post the image this time. I’m pretty sure I shared some of the clothes I picked out with you, yes?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm
Caleb smiled and procceed to stuff half the crab toy in his mouth while he was being dressed. When it was taken out though, he started to fuss, but giggled when he saw his uncle's face appear again.

User Image

He giggled as he was lifted up from the table. " 'ncle? 'And?" He pointed to Saberlin's hair and lifted some of it up.

Cheria looked up again from Luke. "Yes, I would like a sauage mcbisbuit, please."

((I am not talking about a cookie: User Image))

((Sorry for the short post))  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kyubii Kitsune

Amorous Spirit

12,075 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:58 am
Fern laughed a little. "That's true, I'll make sure she takes it easy for a while, just to be safe." Fern went and put the twins down in the nursery, smiling as she heard Saberlins comment about the toys he had for the twins. "Ooh, sounds like you've got a fun day planned"

Fern giggled a little as Panthe patted the hair clip in her hair. "Its a hair clip sweetie. It's shaped like a kitty-cat, isn't that cute?" She kissed both the twins on the forehead. "Now, you two have a fun day with papa, ok?" She turned to Saberlin. "Alright then, I shouldn't keep Cheria waiting much longer."

Oka whined in protest as him mother put him down. He tried to cling to her, but was pried loose and put down next to his sister. Oka looked at the clip in Panthe's hair, then pointed at it recognizing what it was. "Kitty!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Saberlin was thankfully not as scratched up as he thought he would be, thanks in no small part to that crab toy keeping his nephew entertained. Or distracted at the very least. Saberlin raised a brow at the clothing Cheria had packed for her boy, then grinned. Well, it was cute even with the irony that leopard-lion-jaguar hybrids probably liked to eat monkeys when they were in their feline form.

He blinked at his hair being grabbed but didn't make a move to grab Caleb's hand and remove it. "Hey, what are you doing? Feeling better?" The giggles were a much welcome change to the crying. "That's good" Smiling, he sat Caleb on his hip and loped over to where the twins and Fern waited.

Placing Caleb on to the plush floor rug with a few more ripping sounds of his shirt, he kissed Fern's cheek before she headed out the door. "Good girl, you make a great sister in law" he smiled, half teasing though his words were accented with the note of cinnamon-spice warmth they always had for her. "You've got your work cut out. So have I. No, we'll be fine"

He stood with a hand on his hip and smirked at her, leopard tail swaying, "Why of course we do. You know I never like to waste a day. We'll have plenty of entertainment with the wondrous creation of cardboard" If there was a slight sarcasm there, it was well concealed. He raised his free hand and waved her off as she left."Alright, bye. I'll see you tonight. Say bye to Mama and Aunty Fern"

A hair clip kitty? She knew what a kitty was and liked them a lot. Panthe lowered her hand and stopped trying to pull it out. She liked that. It could stay. "Yes, it coot" the toddler burbled, not really sure what the word cute meant but agreeing anyway.

Panthe nodded at her mother's words and sniffled, touching her forehead where she'd been kissed and waving her other little hand goodbye "Okay. Bye bye! T-choo!" she sneezed, waving her mother off dutifully.

Distracted by her brother, she turned to him and spread her arms out, looking around for the kitty he mentioned (it was easy to forget there was one on her head when she couldn't see it), "Whewe?"

((Woah, that looks tasty but so unhealthy. Lol. Yum. It's okay about the short post. I know you've been busy and had only phone internet access for a while there))

The nurse was ready to write down the order on her notepad, but her pencil squiggled off the page as she turned a confused look onto the woman.

"A sausage Mc-what? Well, I know the cafe staff will have them but your brother would be having a fit if he knew" she shook her head with a laugh, "That's not exactly healthy food. I can't believe you persuaded him to stock them in all the kitchens" she finished writing the order and went off to get the food items, returning with a breakfast tray.

The tray was placed over the bed (a hover tray of course), and hovered lightly in the air in front of Cheria, bearing a tea pot, jug of water, and cups as well as the requested sausage thing and some cutlery.

By the time they finished breakfast, Cheria's visitor would be there most likely.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:31 pm
Caleb waved goodbye, though it was kind of half hearted due to his attention being grabbed by the cardboard boxes. He coughed again, and also sneezed. He looked at his uncle, his chocolate colored eyes asking, well, what do we do now? He toddled over to the cardboard and toppled some of the boxes down. Once he knocked them down, he tried to climb into one, but he end up falling over, with the box on top of him. He started to freak out, coughing and trying to get out. Finally, he was able to tear his way out, his eyes watering a bit. He laid there, sucking in the fresh air before crawling out of the box.

Cheria giggled. She had a fondness for them, yes. She transformed back into a human, careful not to hurt Luke. She took the McBiscuit off the tray and munched while she kept an eye on Luke. Luke yawned and stretched, his smile returning to his face. " 'Ma!" He giggled and wiggled around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:38 pm
Incognita Ninja

Fern stepped into the room where Cheria was staying, making her prescence known with a small cough and a light rap of her knuckles on the door. "Excuse me, am I interrupting anything?" she smiled brightly with a wave, seeing that Cheria was apparently eating her breakfast, (although she appeared to be finishing up). "How are you doing? How is Luke?"

Fern giggled as she picked up her nephew. He was trying to eat some of the left overs from Cheria's McBiscuit, but only the sausage meat part. She sat down beside Cheria and pulled a couple of thick glossy magazines from her handbag, dropping them onto the bed and flipping over some pages, "Look, I've been starting to look through wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Take a peek at this one" she pointed to the grecian designs worn by models.

"Do you like any of these?" Fern remembered choosing her wedding dress, a faint echo of the excitement and butterflies dancing in her mind for a second. That is until a half eaten piece of meat fell onto the picture with a soft splat. Fern picked it up with a laugh and wiped at the oil stain on the page "Luke!" she giggled, handing it back to him. "You eat it up, okay?"

She was going to continue the discussion when some medical staff came in to give Cheria and Luke the cure for the illness they had.

"Sorry to ruin the fun ladies but we have some meds to give. Luke Harcourt..." she checked her noteboard for a moment, "Can I ask you to hold him still while we administer the medications?" She motioned to a tray of two syringes and some ampules of liquid which the other nurse was walking beside as it hovered in the air before her.

Saberlin had wasted no time in getting the boxes out of the spare room and putting them around the nursery. He sat down cross-legged on the floor and watched the children play, remaining barefoot since they were indoors. He'd also gotten another shirt, though he didn't bother to be too careful with this one, leaving it open at the front and the sleeves unbuttoned. The other one had been tied into a rag for the kids to chase and claw at. He had already played with them a little bit and now was sitting back.

After knocking most of the boxes flying with Caleb, Oka and Panthe had found a cardboard house, made out of boxes and tape. Oka popped out of the house occasionally while Panthe leaned around the side to swat her hands at him, both of them playing gently but seeming to have fun all the same.

Panthe stopped to crawl around to a long box that was painted with a tall tree got to her knees, then stretched her hands up the box and began scraping her claws down it with a look of purposeful intent. She stopped to utter a loud splattery sneeze, then continued the scratching, kneading and ripping away happily at the card.

"Ops!" Saberlin laughed, watching another box fall over and trap Caleb, who scratched and scrabbled at the inside until he ripped his way out. "Good job, Caleb, that's what claws are for" He got to his feet and helped Caleb sit up again, pointing to another box, "Look at what Panthe is doing, why not try shredding some cardboard?" he grinned. "Tear 'em up!" He grabbed the shirt-rag off the floor and dangled it lightly around the box, so Caleb could pounce.

Oka snuffled, now trying to climb on top of a smaller box, scrambling and clawing. He wanted to be high up where he could see everything from a good vantage point. Something told him to climb higher. Managing to wiggle one leg over the top, he pulled himself onto it with flailing tail then flopped onto his belly with a small snort and a mewl. He coughed for a moment or two, then went quiet, looking a little worn out but very adorable.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:12 pm
Luke started to squirm when he saw the needle. Cheria caught him and cradled him against her chest, with his face toward her and not toward the doctors. She held out one of Luke's arms and soothed him the best she could. "Luke dear, this is to make you feel better. Once you are better, you can go play with Caleb again. Don't you want that?" Luke nodded, his tears slowly drying up. He held still long enough for the doctors, his eyes searching his mother's face. She smiled at him to give reassurance, and finally, he completely relaxed. "There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Cheria cooed to him. Luke went back to eating his breakfast, his eyes slowly drooping from crying.

Caleb's stomach growled, but he ignored it as he got up on his feet and wobbled to the stack of cardboard boxes. He reached as his cousin Panthe did and scratched at the box, making some nice tears with his still tiny claws. After ripping a chuck out, he grabbed it in both hands and then toddled over to Saberlin to give it to him. He sneezed, but turned his head away right as he sneezed. He didn't want his sneeze to get on the cardboard. Soon he was in front of Saberlin. He held it out to him. "'Cor 'Ou."

Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff