Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Zenshu murred and smiled warmly at her, "Kiva, you have the looks of an angel. When I first looked into your eyes when I helped you up, I was awestruck. Your cute looks could melt this whole planet, and I'm feel that it's a miracle that I met you. Everything about you is beautiful and adorable, my heart has been racing ever since I met you..." He said with a murr, her lips right next to hers as he looked right into her eyes, his arms around her as he blushed, his mouth open and right next to hers, ready for what might happen next.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:29 pm
Her heart began racing even quicker. He was so close.. Right there. She wanted badly to lean foreward and kiss him. Why Not? What did it matter? Se didn't need to fight right now. She could be sensitive. She leaned foreward and kissed him an in an instant the feelings of happiness and regret flooded her. Ken was right there and she knew he would Chastise her over and over. But she also didn't care. At that moment everything felt right.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 pm
Zenshu blushed deeply and kissed her back, his tail swaying as he closed his eyes, murring as he slowly pulled her close, his hands softly rubbing her back as he kiss her for a while, he didn't want the kiss to stop, as her lips tasted like everything sweet in the world. He smiled and broke the kiss for a second, looking into her eyes as his lips were still right next to hers and whispering, "Kiva, I want to spend my life with you. I'm in love with you."

He leaned back in and continued to kiss her, blushed deeply as his tail staid still. His heart was racing as fast as it could, he was heating up in the moment, deeply kissing her, his face a deep red and his whole body feeling amazing by her touch.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 pm
(Kay, maybe I should do a evade.)

Ken whistled nonchalantly as he left the room, he wandered around the house, and occasionally knocking over an object or two.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:58 pm
Kiva's hands rested on his chest as she continued to kiss him back. Every second she kissed him she seemed to melt into him more. She then broke the kiss and looked at him, blushing deeply. She started to speak but nothing seemed to come out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm
Zenshu smiled and cuddled into her, murring, "It seems like your trying to say something, Kiva. What would you like to say, my love?" He said with a warm smile, once of his hands petting the back of her head and the other on her hip. He was still blushed as he brushed her cheek again, softly giggling as he very slowly and softly moved his hand from her hip to her butt, softly rubbing it as he looked into her eyes, deeply blushed.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 pm
She blushed and looked at him. "Nothing. I promise." She blushed a bit deeper and smiled. Her hand gently ran through his hair as her mind ran over what had happened. It felt strange at the moment to have her cold shoulder set away and to be lovey with him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 pm
Zenshu smiled and nodded, "Ok, Kivi. What do you want to do now, love? We could do something fun, or we could just cuddle. I just want to spend my time with you." He said with a warm smile and a murr, his tail swaying slowly as he softly squeezed her butt, blushing and smiling, giggling a bit as he cuddled into her, kissing her on the cheek.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:27 pm
She blushed a bit and smiled. "I suppose we could do something fun. What do you have in mind?" She looked in his eyes and blushed a bit more. She let her finger trail along his chest as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 pm
Zenshu smirked and kissed her on the lips softly for a second, blushing as her finger trailed down his chest, "Well, it depends. Fun can mean a lot of different things. I wanted to have the kind of fun that happens in..." He stopped for a second and whispered into her ear, "The bedroom... If you want to." He said with a warm smile, cuddling into her, his hand still softly on her butt as he softly pulled her close.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:45 pm
She pressed against him lightly and a small smirk formed on her face. She then moved to his ear and whispered into it, "I think that does sound like fun... Would you like to.. Show me the way?" She breathed on his neck lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:50 pm
Zenshu chuckled and gave her a smirk, nodding and kissing her on the lips, picking her up and cradling her in his arms, kissing her on the lips again and cuddling into her, "I will, with pleasure." He said with a murr, walking upstairs and opening the door to his room, disappearing into it with her.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Laying down in his room he rented at the local Inn, Nickel healed out his compass, looking at the four bold letters that indicated the directions.

"I wonder, what is there to do now....I wonder if there are any unexplored areas around here or any hidden treasure for that matter." He said with a chuckle. "I wonder what those guys I meet today are going to do." He said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 am
Ken heard a door close, and he decided he should leave the house, "As much fun as it would be to crash this little party, I guess I should leave them alone." he walked out of the house, he wondered if he should come back, it would be a bit awkward...

He sighed, "Gotta go get my own place." he muttered, he walked to the local Inn, using money he had 'borrowed' from Zenshu's house, he threw some of it on the counter, and took a key.

After passing some rooms, he saw the same person that was trying to help him earlier, he stopped to look at him, "I know you..." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:10 am
Nickel got up, looking at the dragon that just came in his room. "Oh, hey aren't you...um er...whats your name again?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff