Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Morning Valley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 am
"Let's go to the Playground." Damian smiled then remembered something. He pulled out a bottle with a heart on it and a red liquid inside it. "Make sure Lena drinks this and sees you first." he whispered to Kyuo and handed him the potion then left with Lili.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 am
Kyuo nods and then slips it into his jacket pocket.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 am
Damian smirked and walked adown to the playground with Lili.

"They're so cute together." Lena smiled to herself and watched Damian and Lili walk away. "I can't believe how bipolar Damian is, though." she sighed. One minute, he was threatening Kyuo, then he starts smiling at him and acts all chumy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 am
Kyuo goes and gets some water for Lena and puts the potion in it and returns to Lena and says "Want some water?" and holds it out to her.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 am
Lena turned to Kyuo then eyed the water suspiciously. "Is that the water from the pond?" she asked, remembering how she cleaned off the frog pee in the pond.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am
"No." Kyuo says.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 am
"Ok then. Thanks!" Lena smiled and drank the drink. After a few seconds from the drink, she grabbed her head. "Oh man, that's some weird water." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:32 am
"Lena look at me.Ok?" Kyuo said.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 am
She looked over at Kyuo and smiled. "Where'd you get that weird water?" she laughed and looked at him again. Something about him was different, but it was good.... really good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 am
Kyuo looks at her and says "I love you Lena." and backs up a bit.  

vfedcvfe

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 am
Her eyes widened for a second when he said that. "Y-You do?" she asked and blushed bright red. There was a part of her that was telling her to think clearly, but the rest of her was so happy that Kyuo liked, no loved, her. It was like a dream come true! "I-I love you, too!" she smiled.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 am
Awesome nerd
Her eyes widened for a second when he said that. "Y-You do?" she asked and blushed bright red. There was a part of her that was telling her to think clearly, but the rest of her was so happy that Kyuo liked, no loved, her. It was like a dream come true! "I-I love you, too!" she smiled.

((gtg, byeee!!!))

((Bye))  

vfedcvfe

xX-Nicole2414-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 am
Clare came out of her day dream. She spied on them. She ran off to were she could focus on her ballet but left a note saying:

Dear Lena,Kyuo,and Nikolai ,
It was nice meeting all of you but I don't feel like I should bother you three.. To tell the truth I was in an accident and can't remember my past and can't remember having good friends like you. So good luck yo you all...
Sincerely your friend,
Clare

((sorry i posted so late. Had to do a ton of chores.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 pm
"Le.....Lena?" Nikolai said sadly behind her he looked at the glass and smelled it. "hey....this smells like...." he jerked his head up. "love potion" he grabbed Kyou by the neck. "you gave Lena a love potion!? i've had it with people trying to control who my girlfriend loves!" he began to strangle him. "im going to kill you!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm
Lena gasped when Nikolai started to strangle Kyuo. "Kyuo!" she shouted, her black aura flaring. She pushed Nikolai out of the way and looked at Kyuo with concern. "Are you ok?" she asked, worried, and rubbed his neck then glared at Nikolai. "What's wrong with you?!" she yelled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff