Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

"If it will get you to stop following me then fine." Dia sighed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi Smirked. "Fine but if you are gonna fight me I want you mad so...." in a flash he kissed her on the cheek. "Bye bye now." He said as he vanished from thin air heading toward his dorm.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image

Dia's eyes widened for a split second after he kissed her. She cursed under her breath and tried to wipe it off. "I let my guard down..." she muttered angrilly and continued walking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm
Miria walked into the warehouse, tossing Lili into the corner of the room. Miria smirked "In a few moment's you will be dead. And all chaos will befall this world." Miria laughed lightly and pulled out her gun pointing it at Lili's head.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Before Damian left the restaurant, he shifted into air particles to let himself be invisible. It took him a while to make it to the warehouse since the wind kept throwing him around, but sure enough, he made it. One second it's just Miria and Lili, the next, Damian's behind Miria, his arms shifted into machine guns that were pointed at her head. "Don't even think about it." he seethed at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi appeared next to Lili and looked at her mother. "Hmmm why do you want to start a war?" He asked with a bored look.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm
"Ahh.... Seems muscles followed me. Guess you do care about this worthless girl, your the first." Miria grinned and spun around, her eyes staring dead straight into Damian's eyes. She could tell how he felt just from looking at him. "Your a strong boy aren't you. I bet you wanna kill me right? But you've already killed someone like me.....Your mother." Another smirk played along her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 pm
Damian just smirked. "You think I care?" he asked, the sound of his guns' safety unlocking could be heard. "It hurts, yeah, but I did what I had to do." he said through grit teeth. "And I'll do the same to you." he said then glanced at Takeshi. "I think you should get Lili out of here before she sees the horrible deed I'm about to commit." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed. "If only she would allow me to touch her then I do t see the problem.besides,She's knocked out so I don't think she will see what WE will do.I don't plan on siting things out I'm to bored.I don't like fighting beautiful girls and I think it canbe avoided." He looked at her mother. "Tell me beautiful,Why start a war for no reason?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 pm
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!" Miria yelled at Takeshi angered by how he tried to be so nice. "Only Hades can call me that!!" she growled then turned back towards Damian. "There is a Greek war that's supposed to start whenever this child is killed." she pointed at Lili "And I want to start that war. Why? Your both too dumb to understand why! Your children, you mean nothing to me." Miria pointed her gun towards Lili and shot, missing by a few centimeters. "Do you think Lili would like you if you killed me? I'm her mom. She'd hate you just like Lena hated you. She's a jerk right? Why do you like Lili, she's a B****y girl, she doesn't care about you. Now point your gun at her and not me, Cause I'm doing the world a favor" Miria smirked once more.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi Smirked,He found her anger point he stepped in between Damian and pushed him back alittle. "Damian take Lili and get out of here,It's ok if Lili will hate me because of her mothers death,Better me then you right?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 pm
Damian grit his teeth and sent daggers at Miria. Everything about her was just like Veral, his mom. The way she talked, the weapons she had, the look in her eyes, and now the way they died. "If it'll keep her safe then I don't care!" he snarled and lost it when he saw the bullet nearly hit Lili. Completely ignoring Takeshi, he pushed him out of the way and fired every bullet in his machine gun arms at Miria. Each one filled with hate.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm
Miria laughed letting the blades either cut her and keep going or just stab right into her, she didn't even wince. Miria just laughed harder. "Oh I like you" she grinned and put her arms out waiting to see what all Damian had in him. Almost ever bullet hit, blood streamed down Miria's clothes and skin. "Lili will live a bit longer, But she will die." Miria let out one more smile before she fell back onto the ground, a pool of blood surrounding her. Moments later her shadow shot up and consumed her, pulling her into the ground.

Lili moved slightly but staid unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi saw that behind Miria was Lili so a stray bullet could hit her,he vanished and appeared infront of Lili and picked her up before vanishing and appearing away from them in a safe spot putting Lili down on the ground before getting back to Damian. "Calm yourself before Lili wakes up to see you attacking her mother." He said with a sigh.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm
Damian watched Miria disappear and let the guns shift back into his arms, rage still clear in his silver eyes. He looked back at Takeshi and ran up to him, kneeling down and cradling Lili's head in his arms. "She's not hurt, is she?" he asked softly. If one of his bullets got her, he wouldn't be able to live with himself.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff