Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:59 pm
Shadow's eyes widened as they began to go back to normal the moment she walked closer to him. Marie began to show a more nurturing side to Shadow. He knew Shadow had some gentleness in her when he met her the first time. Not once did she run in fear every time he was with her. He spent his whole life trying to find out why everyone was so afraid of him. But now it no longer matters to him anymore. His body went too weak to even shiver anymore once Maire's warmth embraced his cold slender body. Her touch motioning in his hair made his stomach tingle as well as his heart beat. Shadow began to remember that he once had a feeling like this before. Even with his memory gone, he knew it was a real feeling that he longed for since. His fear went away and his resistance to Marie's warmth began to die out. "Marie....I...",Shadow didn't know what to say to her. for as long as he could recall, Shadow has never met anyone like her before. His voice then went to silence and his body began to relax sinking into Marie's gentle warmth. Shadow could no longer resist as leans his head down and buries his face in her shoulder. Her scent was even better closer to the touch as his tail reacted slowly swinging gently back at forth like a small puppy's.

Suddenly, the moment it halted as a growling metallic laughter rises out of the rubble. Armor Fiend was still barely living as his psychotic gaze sets on Shadow with Marie. Shadow reacts quickly and moves Marie behind him with his fangs grinding. "Project Eclipse. Now I understand.", he said as his body was torn to shreds with several of his organ hanging out and his armor hanging off his body. "The way you fought. It almost reminded me of him.", he said puking up blood. Shadow growls saying,"What are you talking about? Who is him?". "No wonder they want you dead before your power matures. Your just a second coming of another catastrophe, even though you are just a pup for now.", he hissing voice was maniacal and crazed. "I had fun fighting you. But a monster like you only belongs in one place. OBLIVION!!!!", Armor Fiend shrieks as his chest opens up to reveal a time-bomb. He lunges straight at Shadow and Marie with only a second to spare. Without thinking, Shadow's instincts could only do one thing now, fight and ensure Marie's safety. He grabs her and throws hard enough to fly down the street for her to be away from the explosion. Time stops around him for a moment as he takes one last gazed upon her. He grabs Reaver from the ground and swipes at Armor Fiend with fury in his crimson eyes.

In a flash of blinding fury, the explosion expands far enough to makes the two buildings beside the rubble to crumble and fall on where Shadow and Armor Fiend were. Blood splatters all around the streets. As the roads became cracked, the windows on the whole block were shattered and the giant smoking flames reached high enough to be seen by the entire city. When it was over, Shadow was no where to be seen and his presence was gone. He was right in the middle of the blast with a slim chance of survival. To the naked eye, it seems Shadow has perished protecting the one first person that gave him comfort for the first time. Has he really met his end?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Chris's figure slowly came down on the rubble of the two buildings. His eyes falling to the blood and he smelt it..reconizing it he pulled out a tube putting the blood inside it.

"Well boy..you certainly made this an easier job then I expected..Vincent will take kindly to one of his ingridients being aquired. I hope the angel boy gives his blood away just as easy."he said and smirked before his undead figure slightly twisted in a sick manner. He starred toward the flowery smell..Marie made his nose twitch in disgust.

"All for a girl at that..Vincent always said to aim for the weakest link..you'll always get rid of the big prizes by aimming for there links to sanity. I hope your alive wherever your body lays among this rubble..I want you to meet your creater..and so does Vincent."he said shaking his head. He turned and dispersed.. a red mist in his place.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Locations: In the middle of a Street | Moods: Sadness | Thoughts: No......this can't be right.....

User Image As Marie was being thrown, a slight tear ran down her cheek. To her, time seemed like it was slowing down. She reached her hand out, but it was too late. Seconds later, her body hit the ground creating a crater where she landed. The pain was nothing close to the one she was having in her heart. She sat up, sobbing, head buried in her knees, heart slowing down. She still felt Shadow's touch on her shoulder and his coolness in her soul. She looked at her hands still feeling his hair in them. All she could do was cry more.

Marie cried for several more minutes then thought,'Wait, this isn't how he'd expect me to be. He'd want me to pick up my feet, and grow stronger,'she thought out loud. She stood up and started walking, eyes still blood-shot from crying. Not too many moments afterwards, she stumbled on to a group of people. Two neko girls, a blue-haired man, and a long-haired man. All of who in which, were different. She could tell. She didn't know if to approach them or not. Instead she just kept walking, hoping this would be a new start for her.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross turned his head starring at the new girl. His white eyes meeting hers. He bowed his head.

"You look like you have had some trouble."he said softly. More in question then anything else.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:55 am
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron tilted his head slightly, thoughtful. He let his gaze follow the girl before he heard a low, muffled scrape. He recognized it as a military issue boot on dusty concrete. His eyes narrowed, flickering between silvery gray and the deep steel gray of his gentler side. A momentary grimace crossed his face as a headache bloomed behind his eyes, forcing him to shut them. He wasn't sure what was happening, but his awareness of Tolos was fading, as if the personality had vanished. He opened his eyes to reveal they were now an eerie swirling silver, like liquid mercury. A momentary frown flickered across his face before a slight smile flickered over his face. He shifted, moving slowly after the girl, glancing back at Cross with a single finger near his lips to signal to either speak very quietly or be quiet totally. His eyes narrowed, the tribal markings seeming to burn into his skin as they reappeared before he saw the form of the soldier-hunter likely sent to capture the girl while she was distracted.
He did not speak, but attacked, grabbing the man's wrist and breaking it with a sharp crack, though the man was a good three inches taller than him. A faintly feral gleam entered his eyes when he kept the man's arm locked into a position he couldn't move from without breaking most of the joints in that arm as he lifted his hand. A faint flicker of reddish 'flame' ignited before he rammed his hand forward, straight into the man's chest. "Attacking distraught young women is cowardly, even for one of your low appeal," he said in a low voice, extracting the still beating heart. He slammed it against the wall, crushing it, as the apparently startled soldier-hunter fell backward, dead with the surprised-scared look on his face.

~OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:05 pm
In the dark depths of the underground, lies a pile of rubble that fell from the surface. This dark grotesque world was filled with debris from the surface-dwellers and crawling with scavenging critters and sad memories. Next to the rubble, Shadow lies there face-up unconscious and badly injured. A drop from the ceiling falls on his head and wakes him from his broken slumber. He slowly brings himself to his feet moaning from a nasty headache. "Ugh....damn. did i hit my head", he moans as he feels his head for an injury. He looks at his hand to see blood from a gash in his head that he must have gotten from the fall. Suddenly, a foul smell of debris and rotten decay hits his nose, giving it a nasty burn for a moment. "Guh...belch. Ugh SICK!!! It reeks in here. Where the hell am I!!", he irritably growls from the annoyance of the stench as he holds his nose. He then looks behind him to see the rubble that feel from the surface. "Oh now I remember. Crazy b*****d thought he had me.", he thought.
Armor Fend was an inch away from Shadow after he threw Marie out of the way to save her. At the last moment when he swung Reaver at him, He unleashed his power as it formed into a dark force that protected him from the blast. The ground collapsed underneath him and brought him down into the forgotten depths.
"Man that was only hell of a fall", he thought looking up on how far up the surface was. It was completely blocked off with no chance of the rubble able to budge. Shadow was gonna try and move them out of the way to get out. But an excruciating pain strikes his left arm to find it banged up from the impact of the blast and the fall. There was also the slash on hid torso, but the wound has started to heal already, which is abnormally fast. Even though his wound is able to heal up so quickly, it still wasn't fully closed and it is still pronged to open up again if he were to strain it. And it might take a bit longer for his arm to recover since it has a few slight fractures and a few deep cuts. In this situation, Shadow has no choice but to face the unknown depths of the underground and find another way out.
After taking a moment in reloading his guns, pinching a few nerves and digging out Reaver from the rubble, Shadow now sets out into the darkness of the sinking hell. The darkness was no problem for him as he can see clear as day in the darkest places. But his instincts tell him there is more than darkness luring in these slimy echoing halls. "I better find a way out soon. Before something finds me first.", he thought to himself. He then sighs,"Oh well, At least Marie's ok".

User Image  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:30 pm
“Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie raised a brow at the group of people, she stood up straight before following them "Hey! That's not fair you know my name so I have a right to know you're name! She said as she ran up to the girls that looked like twins.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Locations: Street | Moods: In Pain | Thoughts: A saviors a savior's no matter how different they are

User Image Marie bent down and coughed up a small amount of blood then wiped her mouth as she started back up again,"Heh...you could say that,"she said as she gave a small chuckle. She didn't realize her state of health until she coughed up the blood.

She then suddenly turned around and noticed that the long haired man had just stopped another being from attacking her. She saw his body, feeling like she had to discipline herself for not sensing that. She looked at the man who killed her attacker and gave him a look that was if she almost knew what he was.
"Multiple personalities....those sick bastards did those kinds of experiments? I had no idea,"she shook her head while she said it. She looked at the corpse again and chuckled to herself,"They never seem to get me,"she whispered under her breath.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image

Cross turned and he put his hands in his pockets.

"You two can stay..but i'm taking my two friends here to get some coffee..and maybe buy a room for us to rest in."he said and looked back.

"But don't come if yo aren't going to pull your weight.."he said and put an arm around the twins.before starring at the strange girl putting a hand on her as well.

"You have a minute to choose..but grab on if your coming."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Locations: Street | Moods: Edgy | Thoughts: Maybe if I can blend in, hunters won't see me,

User Image Marie chuckled in her mind. 'Perv,' she thought while pondering his offer. She sighed and said,"I can carry my own weight, and unfortunately for you, I have to go with you. A bad back doesn't heal sleeping on concrete,". For some reason, this man got on Marie's nerves. She didn't know why, but knew she didn't like him. She crossed her arms and pulled up her boots a bit more and straightened them out. To her, they were too low.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Cross shook his head sighing.

"You women always thinking of us guys as some wrong doer when you don't even know us."he sighed.

"Now look okay? I don't talk much and I don't care what you think of me..but I'm not your enemy understand?"he said coldly and lifted his right hand putting a finger on her forehead..in a mysterious blast of electric energy the group disappeared. They reappeared all of them on the ground except for Cross...his eyes were closed as he stood infront of the inn called "Memory Inn".

"My job isn't to care about you or any of your emotions..its to be honest and to find out what my past is. Vincent and Darkstar are the only ties I have..so I'm aimming for them okay? Nyx and Luna are friends of mine..and I can get along with them..but you really shouldn't judge me..I tried to be nice to you..but you automatically think I meant some sort of insult."he said aggitated and walked inside.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron rolled his eyes as he stood from his crouch; he'd still been crouching when he'd touched the girl's (Marie) jacket. "I swear, Cross.... your sense of humor's worse than sandpaper, and your 'normal' attitude tends to rub people the wrong way," he said dryly. He shifted slightly, glancing at the girl, who seemed startled at his voice. She didn't feel me touch her because I placed a kinetic barrier between my skin and her jacket, though it was somewhat burned as a result, he thought, glancing at the back of her jacket where a handprint was singed faintly into the fabric. He exhaled, glancing down at his bloody hand before reddish flames ignited around it, the edges glowing an odd pinkish red before it faded away. Didn't know I could do that, he thought. "There is much you don't know about yourself... far more than you realize," he heard in his mind, recognizing almost instantly the 'voice' of Apos, though oddly. it had edges of his own voice in it.
~OOC:  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

Cross opened the door for them. His white eyes scanning them.

"It's not what she said..but how she reacted to my simple offer..that meant nothing but you gotta do your part..but if you didn't know....I understand. I actually haven't rubbed anyone the wrong way until I met..you two..now please get inside..I've paid for the rooms..and I'm leaving..going to take a walk for awhile."he said softly. As he left the door open he put his hat back on and grabbed his guitar from the street.

"I however do apologize if I was wrong..but your body language wasn't exactly telling me anything good either."he said softly to the girl before turning and walking northwest.

"Try and enjoy yourselves..I need to get some answers."he said softly.

(Btw..the girl he mentioned as the stranger was CG's character..incase anyone got confused.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Locations: Inn Lobby | Moods: Confused | Thoughts: Mixed messages are being received, strange.

User Image Marie suddenly got the urge to rip out his eyes, but knew it wouldn't be polite just meeting him. She saw him leaving and rolled her eyes, thinking it was out of vain, but soon felt something different after he walked out. As she strolled in, she asked the receptionist for a room key. Kindly, it was given to her.

She pranced into the room and plopped down on the bed closest to the door.
"Now I can relax in peace....."she said while sitting up. She crossed her legs and took off her jacket to notice a hand print on it. She was surprised since she didn't even feel it. Being the print was singed. She placed it down next to her and decided to meditate.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Cross didn't think back to the incident with the new girl. He had to make himself look like an a** hole to get away. It wasn't truly anything personal..but his friends have nearly been killed twice. Why? He knows exactly what Vincent wants now..and it isn't them. He started playing his guitar as he walked threw the streets. His voice echoing even as he went threw the alleyways. If he couldn't find Vincet..he'd help Vincent find him. Cross didn't care if he died getting answers..he is sick of the questions stuck in his mind.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMB5Lg8pvo&feature=related

User Image
You can't live..until you die."

Vincent shot two men in the head as they kneel before him. His eyes only recting to the spark from the gun fire. He put his pistol back and his ears twitched as he turned around again. Vincent walked forward as he went on his way. Singing in his death-like voice as he went.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I40hYuKadfY  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces