Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:23 am
☆═━┈┈━═☆Ӑᾐᾷ ȏςҟɦӑѓť☆═━┈┈━═☆

A sigh escaped her lips as she heard the screams from the center of the city. Large smoke bellowed into the air, black and sickening. The bright sunny day was no longer a happy one.

A bullet came from nowhere, shooting through her hair and into a wall. Her eyes were electrifying as she saw a single snipper hiding behind a boulder of rocks. "Lorna, be careful," she said, a deep frown on her face. Ana ran towards the sniper, the bullets flying towards her. She pulled her fan in front of her, the small metal bullets bouncing away from her body. He can't be by himself. That means I can't use my thoughts to attack him. Her body shot up into the air, twirling so her whole body spun counter-clockwise. Ana dove down at the man, her hand barely flicking as three poisonous darts shot out and into the man's neck. He cursed under his breath as he fell to the side, his body unable to move.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 am
As the imposter attempted to turn this scene back on Lucien he laughed. "You're absolutely delusional. I can feel my IQ dropping just being around you, I have been on hotel security cameras my entire stay, I haven't had time to kill anyone even if I wanted to." He said as he watched the glass melt in the magma. "So tell me, how exactly I managed to kill those people, when I have no heat or fire based powers. I contrast I am afraid you my friend clearly do." He said as his hand began to drip with negation. "But I'm tired of this, you killed those people, you tried to frame me, and now that Roulin has a hold of you, I no longer have to worry about you getting away." He leapt up as he spun until he was upside down. Once he was directly over the scarred man he fired down several concussive blasts of sound. Once his waves were fired he slashed his negation covered hand sending an edge of negation down at his body.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:06 am
Cecilia clenched her fists, digging her fingernails into her palms so hard that they bled, but she didn't seem to notice. She lifted her hands up again and launched another attack at him. Even though he had converted back to magma, she couldn't just sit there and do nothing! Suddenly, the earth began to tremble beneath them. She looked down to see the people screaming and running, but because of the force of the tremors, they could not run far. They needed to get these people out of here before they were all...Cecilia's mind dripped with loathing. How could he put the lives of all these people in danger?!

Lorna's lips curled into a malicious smirk upon hearing the screams coming from the very heart of the city. Yet before she could enjoy it, she heard the sounds of many bullets headed her way. She spun around quickly. Any normal person would have been full of holes right now, but Lorna was far from normal. Her body pulsated as the bullets neared her, stopping the instruments of death a few inches from her face. The bullets then flipped around on her own accord and shot right back up at the snipers who had been shooting at both her and Ana. She then heard a scream and looked to her left to see a man was brave enough to attack her close range for he had a knife. "Tsk tsk. These people never learn." She looked at the man coldly not even blinking. The man stopped in his tracks and began to make wretching sounds as Lorna began to draw the blood from his body. Because a human's blood was full of iron, she could manipulate and control it. After a few seconds, there was nothing, but a pale corpse lying on the ground. "Pitiful, just pitiful," she spat.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:56 am
Vincent looked at Daryle and shrugged. "Not really, Lucien's on vacation which makes me wonder wey the hell we aren't" he said. Soon he saw some men coming for Daryle as they said they were going to throw him in a grease pit. Vincent was kind of confused. "Why are you going to do that?" he asked them. Mr. DeScythe has requested they said. Vincent frowned. "No you won't" he said freezing them in place. "Okay Daryle, let's go meet up with Will" he said in a non chalant voice.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:04 pm
The shaking beneath them all had gotten worse. The building around them were shaken from their bases and they crumbled and fell like an uneven stack of jenga blocks. Roulin found himself gazing at each building from the ground. The structures were more than stable. Them being rattle from their girders and such meant that this earthquake was tremendous. It was weird though....how could a floating island not connected or surrounded by any tectonic plates go experience and earthquake?

"Ah, you do have negation which, when in contact with flesh, leaves an injury rather similar to a burn!" The imposter yelled back over the crowd surrounding them. "Your allegations are useless Lucien! Face it! I have you cornered and all of these people are going to watch me kill you just like you killed our Giovanni!" The imposter rolled backwards away from the blasts of sound. Being that it was sound though brought with them a screeching sound that jarred him slightly. He didn't see Lucien's negation heading his way. It came into contact with his hand. and wrist. Hadn't he become magma previously, then death would've been certain. While he had his standing, he dropped off the part of his body which was infected and with his free arm shot a fist shaped blast of magma at Lucien. It was only to keep him busy as he seeped into the ground once more. He needed to get off the island and soon...

"Just when I thought I wouldn't have to get anymore serious..." Roulin slammed his hand against the ground causing the ground to rupture into a jagged range of broken pavement. Their attacker flew up out of the ground due to the attack and slammed through a building and a trading cart before coming to a skidding halt two blocks away. He had enough distance to start a run, but he could feel his body losing stamina. Holding his heated form was starting to take a toll on his body.

"s**t! Lucien! This island is..." Roulin's body came off of the ground about an inch or two. The distance between the pavement and him increased slowly. The people around him seemed to be caught in low gravity. Either that or freefall. "Damn! You guys! The island is falling!"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm
dragon-talk
Anya lost her balance completely as Nikolai basically toppled over her and knocked her to the tarmac of the street. This left the two of them in a rather awkward position. After a brief second of embarrassed uncertainty, Anya was grateful that Nikolai decided not to comment on their position and got to his feet again. She declined taking his hand to help herself to her feet, and instead stood herself back up without help. "You should pay attention to the real world around you more often, you idiot! Unless you really do have a death wish." That said, Anya looked back into the sky above them to check for any more falling concrete and pieces of the hotel. Though, the screaming people was cue enough for her to get away from the hotel to start with. She hurriedly crossed the street, not bothering to give any notice to Nikolai. As she did so, a hooded figure ran past her nearly knocking her to the ground again. "Hey! Watch it!" she shouted, giving the hooded figure a glare before starting off after him, leaving Nikolai behind for the moment. She was sure he'd catch up either way anyway. She wanted to give that crazy guy a piece of her mind. He could have at least given her a shout of incoming or something!

Nikolai sighed when Anya simply got up on her own. Was it really that difficult to take someone's help? He followed her across the street, not in any sort of hurry. Unlike all the other people, Nik wasn't terribly worried that the hotel exploded. He watched as a hooded figure nearly knocked Anya over, and watched as she chased after him. Sighing, Nikolai figured she was going to give the guy a piece of her mind, and he had already seen that many many times, so he didn't need to see how that would unfold. He leaned up against the wall of a nearby building and melded with the shadow, skittering up the side of the building, up to the roof. Nik walked up out of the shadow and looked out at the floating city and sighed again. Anya would be back sooner or later and he would ask her what happened until she told him. As Nikolai was staring out at the city, the building below him started to shake, Nikolai wondered what the heck was going on before he quickly realized that there was an earthquake happening, which didn't make sense on a floating island. Nikolai looked around, trying to remember the direction Anya had run in after the figure. He figured it was in the direction to his right, but he could be wrong. Sighing again, Nik thought to himself, "Always so much happening. And Anya has to go and run after every rude person in a crisis situation. Oh well, at least it's eventful." Nik hopped the railing on the side of the building and landed on the roof of the building next to it, running along the rooftops was easier than running along the streets at this point. The ground shaking below his feet had no effect on Nikolai, as he was walking on solid shadows. He would have to find Anya before she ran into any of her old friends from the UNS or had a building fall on her or something.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 pm
((UNS---Daryle))

Daryle was probably expecting a small visit from random Japanese yakuza, though thankfully, his new young friend came to his aid and froze them in place “The grease pit? How unhygienic!” He smiled and stepped forward to prod one of the men. It was quite amusing that they had been so loud and upfront with their intentions. Daryle leaned in closely and whispered in Japanese “Shitsubou shita…” he sighed and patted the mans head “Mou yametara.”

With his peace said, (kind off) he glanced at Vincent and smiled “Meet up with Will? Wont he be busy?” The blonde couldn’t help but think of the reaction Will might have when he see's that Daryle is grease free, which meant the men had failed...and Will would not take so kindly to that “Hmm, sure why not? I have yet to see him!” Their working relationship was not exactly known among the UNS, it was not something Daryle flaunted and definitely not what Will would speak about. Well, actually, Daryle would if he thought it was allowed.

((Translation:
Shitsubou shita-I am disapointed
Mou yametara- Stop messing around))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:53 pm
~~The Snow Owl~~

As quiet as the Snow....

Sakura watched as Lucien took control of her water wall. She let go of her hold of it as he altered it to a more offensive roll. She sighed when the attacker merely used it as a cloak. "Not something I would've done..." she murmured. Sakura rose from her crouch ad calmly followed behind the group as they attacked this magma person repeatedly. When he took off again she found herself being taken along with Roulin. Flight my not be her natural ability but she could move water in order to travel if need be. Still it wasn't a problem to be moved in a way as if the two actually knew each other with some form a familiarity. She dropped down to the ground before Roulin disappeared for a stealth attack. Magma could tend to harden if cooled. Sakura took a step to follow the culprit when she noticed the earth shifting beneath her feet. "No.." she murmured feeling the water surrounding this mass shift at some alteration that had occured. The sea around them was moving back to accept this rock they all were on. Knowing how it felt when an island, or whole continent for that matter, was about to be enveloped into her water's arms, Sakura knew that the island was sinking before ROulin cried out. She changed her course and thought on how to buy them time. Earth was not her's to wield so she couldn't just stand and hold the island together. Sakura could, however, hold it up and buy them sometime. Sakura closed her eyes. The darkness behind her lids shifted. Everything around her seemed to shifted to some form of water for water was in everything in everone. Her vision spread towards the ends of the island and the immediate area around it. A sigh almost escaped her lips at the calm the ocean could bring her like none other. The Herald of Water raised her arms up palms out. She then dropped her arms quickly in front of her as if holding something out at arms length away. The violence of the falling island ceased and only a low rumble could be heard. Stands of Sakura's platinum blond hair began to float up as if defying gravity. "Can we get some sort of plan going" she said calmly though a hint of aggrivation was in her tone. This was not a difficult task for one of her title but the ocean seemed to fight against her command on this one, for it seemed to already have begun to take the edges of this island into its depths.

But as Deadly as the Sea

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:27 pm
Vincent looked at Daryle and smiled slightly. "Who cares how Will will react" he said. "If he tries anything I'll just stop it" he said as they got into the car, Vincent in the driver seat. "So tell me more about your family" he told Daryle as he pressed the accelerator. For some reason he felt that Daryle was a good person, he wouldn't let people at the UNS corrupt him...maybe it's because Amara was gone.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm
((UNS---Daryle))

“I suppose you could just stop it…But isn’t he some sort of boss man in the UNS?” Daryle shrugged it off and leaned back in his seat. When Vincent asked about his family, Daryle’s eyes lit up like a kids might on a Christmas morning “Hehehe, my family is wonderful! Erin is a beautiful woman with the patience of a saint. She took me in and taught me so much. She was young at the time, 16 to be exact, I was around 18” He paused and smiled softly “A little over a year later, Freya was born, she is now 7 years old…they grow up so fast” He wont mention their location, probably due to him trying to protect their safety that little bit more “I travelled a lot, so time together has always been limited” He brightened up and declared rather happily “Thank the lord for wondrous technology!”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:24 pm
Vincent smiled a little. He was happy that someone had a piece of humanity in them. He prayed that nothing bad would ever happen for Daryle. They finally arrived where Will was and Vincent smiled. "Yes he's a boss I guess you could say, but who says that the boss always have the final word" he said smiling at him. Vincent shut off the car as they made their way towards Will and where he was at.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm
Lucien grunted as the imposter countered his strategy with the negation powers. He knew that his negation didn't leave a burn but to prove it he would have to demonstrate on a live victim, and that wouldn't make him look any better. For now he wasn't worried about that. He spun around as Roulin started his sentence. "What?!" He shouted as he to began to hover an inch or so off the ground. Lucien looked around as the owls began to panic. "Damnit!" He shouted, powerful as he was he couldn't convert every last person on this island into mist it was simply an impossibility that no one owl could do. He thought, he knew that he could also not hold up this island, but perhaps they could do the next best thing. "Roulin! Focus your telekinesis, slow the descent of the island! Sakura, raise the seas in a geyser to create resistance from the island's descent. Cecilia, if you have any control over gravity try to create a repulse field under the island to act as a counter balance." He knew there would be death and destruction of property but at least they could save more Owls. Lucien shouted loudly as his architech seal flared up in both of his eyes. Hie psychic powers bent light poles cracked the ground and pushed people back. Slowly the island's descent began to slow, but not enough, he needed help. A few of the Owls who hadn't completely lost their cool, with appropriate powers also began to use them to slow their descent, wind manipulators created up draft and psychics helped Lucien to keep the island from falling. He knew that now the man was free to get away, but his revenge wasn't worth all of their lives. Lucien felt his powers straining on his mind and body, a gash formed along his chest as his blood floated in the air due to the downward motion. He coughed a little as a small amount of blood flew onto the ground with a splash.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm
Mahareshi Rorsch
"It's good to know that you're ambivalent about me...as well as the entire world Kate." He looked up at her with a large teasing grin before adding to his earlier statement,"I guess you're alright with me because you keep giving me a place to stay every other day. When I get my job back...eh, material things don't float well with you do they?" Although as jokingly as he put it, he was serious about thanking her later on down the road. Kate, whether she knew or cared, entered a different world when she first agreed to house Che. The Heralds were searching for him as well as every other person involved in the Nol Era. Her safety was a bit of a concern. Without her, where else would he sleep?

His grin faded into a more determined look. The stars were vanishing by the minute. Night was fading and a new day of work was on the horizon. Che turned his eyes toward the crescent moon and breathed out tiredly. "Kate." Che began with seriousness in his tone. "Please, tell me about the this realm and the other if you don't mind. I need a good bedtime story."

Kate was not looking at Che at all as he gave her one of his signature grins to tease her. It was annoying that he teased her so often, but Kate wasn't one to show her anger quickly. But when she did, people should steer clear of her for a while. She was one to hold grudges too.

She was staring off into space, only half- listening to what Che was saying. But she was brought back down to earth, so to speak when he asked her to tell him about the Eternity Realm. "A bedtime story?" Kate scowled a little at Che's request, "What am I to you? Certainly not your mother." she added flatly with disdain clear in her tone. "I am so glad you find the Realm of Eternity so interesting that you ask for me to tell it to you so you can fall asleep faster..." She found it insulting that Che wanted her to explain something so important to him while he was ready to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 pm
Jeannie looked at Lucien and the others. "I can help you all, I'm not a telekinetic but....here" she said as she linked every psychics mind together giving them a power boost in psychich energy. She hoped that this would help, it would help because they all served as one mind.

Once the jet took off with the Night OWLs, she began to speek. "There is a small uproar going on in South America....few of you can stay in Japan if you want, and meet us tomorrow, but I need a team to come with me to South America as well" she said to her team. Amara had been let loose and innocent people were dying, she was fearful of to what was going on.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 pm
Erin followed after Noel onto the jet, taking a seat near a window. It wouldn't bother her if her sister decided to sit at the back of the plane or not. Elle could be like that sometimes: anti-social. Besides, it looked like from the expression on Elle's face that she had a lot on her mind at the moment, so Erin knew to leave her alone for a bit. She then turned her attention back to Noel as the Night Owls' leader began to speak, saying that some of them would be heading to South America. Erin's expression turned concerned. Was some sort of battle going on there that Noel wanted to calm down? Erin smiled a little and raised her hand. "I'll go with you, Noel. I don't mind." Erin replied simply.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games