Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Vocaloid Couples Art Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheesegrab
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:23 pm
Momo Unnie
Well I'm back now from my little vacation away from home. Time without net and cable has been a little dreadful for me. As for coming up with the gold for the contest. I'm selling a few of my things ( ;o; How will I live without them!?) But that's fine! I can always get them back later! Money flow is a little low with all the help I did for my aunt sooooo I should have close to enough! The winner will receive what I have and will be given more until they have the full 3 or 4 mil. I still haven't decided what to go with. Ah well. ;3 So far I reaaaaaaaaaaaally like what I see!

Toeto...Momo-sama.....
I finished my entry a few days ago, but forgot to scan it, and now my family and I are on the other side of the world : P I would really appreciate it if you let me one extra day to get some drawing done. IM WEALLY WEALLY WEALLY WEALLY WEALLYYYYYYY sorry sad I really have a good idea and want to enter it in this contesttttttttttt  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm
I really love everyone's entries! They are awesome and all deserve a reward >< . heart

Here goes nothing! ; http://tinypic.com/r/2mht20h/7  

KawaiiEraser

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 pm
Angelia_Avallone
Momo Unnie

Toeto...Momo-sama.....
I finished my entry a few days ago, but forgot to scan it, and now my family and I are on the other side of the world : P I would really appreciate it if you let me one extra day to get some drawing done. IM WEALLY WEALLY WEALLY WEALLY WEALLYYYYYYY sorry sad I really have a good idea and want to enter it in this contesttttttttttt

I think an extra day or two would be good for all of us. I could use one. No need to apologize. I extended it the first time to make sure everyone could enter, because of proms, exams, and family time, etc. I'll allow this time for you.

And thanks for the welcoming back you guys! ;3 Such wonderful people you are.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 pm
another extension? or is it just for her? Whats the new end date then?  

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm
Luna Padfoot
another extension? or is it just for her? Whats the new end date then?

If anyone would like more time all they have to do is ask me. I'm not sure if I want to extend the time, but what I might do is close the contest at the end and just wait until those who requested for more time to send me their entries. Then again I feel that may not be fair to everyone else who have possibly wanted more time and felt they had to rush. I guess I have to make up my mind on something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 pm
Erm, if it's not too much trouble...I'd like some more time as well. I'm not all that sure what to add to my entry, but some more time to think and finish coloring would be amazing.

Everlasting Sasori

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm
Well I can''t really think of anything more to add to mine @.@ been working on it for a while now.

Luna Padfoots submission

Art is of mine and my good friends Vocaloid OC's Heaven and Yuuki in their append forms.

Heaven (c) me
Yuuki (c) I long to lick ninja

hope you enjoy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 am
Being that I have some very important things to take care of today I'm going to allow just two more days. The contest will end on the 22nd. Hopefully that'll give more time to those who need it and allow me the time to care for my cat if it's anything seriously wrong with him. I'm off to the vet with him now. Good luck to you all and good luck to my fluffy butt cat. ;D  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Everlasting Sasori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 am
Thank you Momo. Hope your cat feels better soon.
Yours is amazing Pad. I literally stared at it for 5 min. XD
Gosh, that's insanely hard to beat. o Ao

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 am
Luna Padfoot
Well I can''t really think of anything more to add to mine @.@ been working on it for a while now.

Luna Padfoots submission

Art is of mine and my good friends Vocaloid OC's Heaven and Yuuki in their append forms.

Heaven (c) me

hope you enjoy!

You won! Congrats! DX Well... I know you did... I think you did... BISH IT'S AMAZING!!! crying  

CupcakeKawaii

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am
CupcakeKawaii
Luna Padfoot

Luna Padfoots submission

Heaven (c) me

hope you enjoy!

You won! Congrats! DX Well... I know you did... I think you did... BISH IT'S AMAZING!!! crying

Lol I wouldn't say I won. There are still some entries that need to be posted. for all we know one of theirs could beat me ^^ and the final say is up to the judges ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:33 pm
Just one more day to go! Update on my cat, he's fine. Just.. > > a little overweight and eating things a cat should not be eating. Such a little hammy cat. Anyway the winner will be getting 2 mil from me then the other mil when I manage to get it. S'just too much going on with me and I'll be moving in eight days =n= Fun stuff. But yes! The prize is still set at 3 mil. >w> It's just that 2 mil is all I can make at the moment. ;D Think I only have two outfits for my avi left and that's all using the same items she already has on! I'll be back to my old gold makin' self in no time!  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm
I'm glad your kitty is ok! I had some issues with my dog today actually. changed her food and everything so we got to have fun with that ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 am
LOL, I cant wait who will be the winner heart or is the date delayed again? burning_eyes  

sweetcosmos

KawaiiEraser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 am
It's.. the 22nd.. D: !  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items