Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 am
Lena looked at his hand then over at Nikolai. He'd been quiet the whole time; he must've hated her right now. Seeing Hiro at the same time... maybe it was a sign. "Of course." she smiled and took his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 am
Hiro looked at nikolai. "See if you can come later, and bring Dragon." he said and flew to his dorm with Lena.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 pm
Dragon watched them leave then looked at his dad. He really was quiet. "Yo! You ok there, old man?" he asked and walked up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm
Nikolai chuckled. "there really IS no reason for me to stay now..." he sighed. "take careof yourself, ok Dragon?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm
"You're leaving? Just like that?" Dragon blinked with a slight frown. "I was..... I was hoping that..... y'know..... We could hang out....." he muttered and rubbed the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:15 pm
he sighed. "we can hang out....your half Taboo. you can come to a place called the Subzone anytime you want." he explained. "just think about going there"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm
the little girls gave small sniffles as they looked at their uncle. "no more uncle?" they pouted, holding hands as they looked at nikolai. "no mommies.... no aunties.... now no uncle ...." the little girls strted to cry a bit, wiping their eyes on their arms.
"oh dear..." thanatos sighed and walked over to the little girls. only to take a step back as the twins' dragons flew in and snapped at him. even gods wouldn't cross a dragon. even tho these were miniature ones  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm
"So.... you're just leaving everyone 'cause mom walked out on you?" Dragon chuckled in disbelief. "I may be a one-year-old, but even I know that you don't leave your son because of that, either!" he yelled, getting angry and sad at the same time. "I'm not going to some Subzone sh**! Why can't you just stay? Avoid mom, I don't care! Please! I just accepted you!" he cried.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 pm
"your mother was the only friend I really had that was my age, Dragon. before you accepted your real life, she was the only one keeping me company. even my brothers cant keep me company all the time because they are in relationships." he said and started reconsidering again becuase of Dragon. "but then again; i did have more enimies then friends..." he sighed and looked at dragon sadly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 pm
"Then win her back, or make new friends! Just stay!" Dragon sobbed and fell to his knees. He faced the ground so his dad wouldn't see all the tears. "Or just hang out with me." he sniffed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm
he sighed. "dragon...your my son...and i'd do anything for you." he said and smiled, patting his son's back. "fine, i will stay. for you." he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 pm
(( Read the note when you and Nikolai are done talking, im adding a big twist between the Yumaki and Hiro relationship))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 pm
Dragon wiped his face and slightly smiled up at his dad.

Lena walked over to the temple and bit her lip. Nikolai looked a little happy, but he'd probably snap as soon as he saw her.

((you and your drama :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 pm
Yumaki flew to the top of the tower and smiled, no it wasn't a smile, it was a devilish grin. "I Iove the emotion and reaction of anything human, This Lena girl, who Hiro had such strong feelings for, has so much to show, her old love, my younger brother, leaves her behind, leaving her near fallen but then rises the heart of this russian boy which soothes her, letting love sprout between them..." Yumaki threw off his jacket into the air and laughed silently. "But what will happen when Hiro loses his memories of the last two years, being the brother he truly is supposed to be." He smirked and burned his jacket to ash.

((im showing yumakis evil side mwahaha))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Nikolai looked at Lena. "oh...hey..." he said, less than happy, but the hatred was gone. "good news, im not leaving"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff