Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[LIBRARY] Amityville Academy School Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:55 pm
It was Poke! Pokepokepokepoke! Grinning, Solia nodded enthusiastically. "Nope, no group. Why did you want to be in a group? Because I need one and yeah!" Grabbing the dragon's hand Solia looked around. "Let's team up! Uh-" Oh right she needed a name.

"I'm Solian." ACE.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 pm
At the welcome Frost gave a small bow followed by a small 'wuff' sound from the back of his throat. Contentment. The arrival of a reaper made the ghost bow once more. "I have no objections, though I-" The arrival of a horseman that followed had the boils ear pinned back.

Biting back the growl that threatened to come from his throat, Frost adjusted his tie while glaring at the one he considered an intruder. Horsemen were not to be trusted. "Do you have some business here?" Tail flicked behind him. "Other than attempting to recruit students for the sake of revenge? Forgive me, but I'm not particularly fond of previous interactions between the school and horsemen, and I'm rather wary of your kind and kin as a result."

moonspots
chirigami
[A.V.]
Smerdle

Alicia Firestar
IDK who you're trying to interact with???

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 pm
"You two know how I feel about books," she lamented to Zel and Kettil, tempted to accept the ride from her boilfriend. She looked very torn for a moment: Yes, she would love to accept. Could her pride take it? No, probably not. It was bad enough to be in a place full of books she hated, amidst classmates.

She leaned in, hovering a little higher and standing up on the tips of her toes to whisper to Zel: "I'll walk, it's okay... I don't think I can accept right now," she tried to explain. She didn't want to think of the pain that would hurt both of them, if he misunderstood her declining his offer as not wanting to accept. She smoothed one thumb across his cheek, cupping his face, and leaned back down.

"I won't be much help," she said, cheerfully, to the others. She'd trail along after them as necessary.

However, she seemed to suddenly have a change of heart. Amarus was attempting to bring up the rear of the group slowly walking and reasonably disinterested in her surroundings: she booked it over to the shelves and climbed up, shelf by shelf. Some of the books snapped at her, others were cranky as they were awoken by a hand or foot grappling them.

From rather high up, Amarus tossed down three books at random. Surely, ones hidden this high up would be good reading? Not as good as the ones that would be bound up and locked, sure, but less work to retrieve.

The three books she'd hurled down ranged widely in volume. Firstly, a very thick volume in a language she wouldn't understand, Medizinal Pflanzen. It depicted medicinal plants, page after page of them.

Secondly, something black without a title, until one opened the front page: A Jack-Damned Good Time for Scarelings. Which had, apparently, nothing to do with the contents inside; it was just a list of name and birthday analyses with copious notes scrawled in the margins. Someone had grafted the cover and front page of one book onto a completely different one, and used the margins as a diary.

One of them was incredibly slender comparatively, with broad pages, illustrated and illuminated: 12 Dancing Princesses. She'd probably grimace when she realized she'd managed to pull that down.

"There, books!" she said, dangling her feet down from the shelf.

[[OOC: I'm kind of really weepy and head-cold-y right now guys so ; A; posts may be limited from me but I'll tryyy.]]

Torvil

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Pales
ILY.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 pm
Pales

kurotomato

"Yes yes, Jove is learning many things, just the other day he learned what the shower was. " whenever it came to the little foxfire, he always felt a little bit a pride when it came to him learning new stuff. The hound had his chest puffed ut in pride at the birdbrain.

Ren was so accommodating, it was amazing. and sturdy to boot as the hound held onto him from his new perch and waved at Akubi. New friends were good too. 'nice to meet you Akubi, welcome to the library." he grinned politely and gave the boil a woof.

cat. he was a cat. he didn't seem like night and there was nothing wrong with that. it was far too early to sniff him. but grouping up with them did sound like a grand time.

MAYBE THERE WOULD BE A RACE IN THE LIBRARY. he could hope.

"i have no problem with being together, all we have to do is find a book right?:  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:44 pm
Well, at least they appeared happy for him to join them. "T-thank you" Jason said as he sat down, doing his best to flatten out the skirt he was in as a hunchback looking thing brought back a rather thick book. A book about dragons apparently.

"Oh! T-that looks r-rather interesting." He was not phased by the size of it, and given the chance he wouldn't have minded reading it at all. Though he was sure the pictures would fearsome, at least it wouldn't have any zombies in it

...He was going to keep thinking it too.

The conversation then turned to something about a fog dragon, and Jason eyes went wide, remembering when he first saw that insanity creature made out of fog. For now he kept his mouth shut, eying the Raum demon in the group who was making remarks about the hunchback. There was something of about him...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 pm
Solian? That was a odd name, though it didn't matter because everyone had a odd name, Herself included. Though what was defiantly odd was when she grabbed her hand, the dragon ghouls expression a bit surprised at the contact, but she said nothing of it.

"Pokerus." She introduced herself, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm not in a group, so if you want we could team up."

Again she looked around the room. "Should we ask anyone else to join?"

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:53 pm
To be honest, she would have preferred working with Molan too, but after that incident at Moira's booth... Not to mention he kinda had his own group already.

Not being able to help herself, she turned her head, eyes quickly scanning for the ice demon and found him surrounded by... 4 other boils. 4 well-dressed good-looking boils. A flush might have crept her cheek.

Distracted, she hasn't notice the horseman bump into her, and at a mere 5"4', the impact nearly toppled her over, until he steadied her and brushed her off. Catching sight of who it was, she blanched. That skinny shirtless boil had touched her. HE TOUCHED HER CLOTHES. Were it not for the fact that 1. He pretty much towered over her, 2. She was doing her best not to make this anymore awkward than it was and 3. They were in a library, she would have reached out and delivered a swift slap across his face.

Instead, she grit her teeth, giving the horseman a strained smile as she told him it was alright (no it was not). She also gave the undead boil a strained smile, and relaxed slightly as Olivia greeted her, but when Frost spoke, she positively beamed. Oh, what a pleasant boil! And such nice clothes... And he seemed to dislike that horse boil who bumped into her too (But horseman...? Revenge? what was all that about?)! Oh yes, she liked this boil a lot.

Taking a step to the side to increase the distance between her and the horseman, she dusted off the front of the shirt, and looked around for the professor.
"I suppose we should start finding a book now?"
Yes, we. Sorry guys, you're stuck with her now.

Smerdle
I'm sorry

moonspots
she's a butt

chirigami
She'll behave

iStoleYurVamps
really

Raja
Just because

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:08 pm
Well that was easy! No one seemed opposed to working together. They even got a couple of books despite Amarus' hesitation over it. Kettil gave her a small sympathetic smile, "Ah screechie, bein' in the library isn't exactly my favorite thing either. Let me be out doors and doin' stuff anytime." Still one must do what was needed for a class and for Professor Selene, Kettil would likely do just about anything!

"I think now we need to um..." There was a small gap in his memory as to what to do next about this now that they had the books. Someone help. His brain ran off on him mid-thought. Kettil decided now was the time to flail his arms a bit and thus did so. "We do stuff," he sighed helplessly as he gave up on trying to articulate what was on his mind just then.

Torvil

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Face your demons

Nio Love
Just to let you know that we are ready for whatevs. <3

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Theidren

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 pm
Fiona carefully balanced an armful of books as she made her way back to the table. "Ok so I've found a couple of books I thought looked interesting." Fi looked up to the table full of people. "Hi everyone."
Fiona tried to wave and almost dropped her armload. Carefully she set them on the table, there weren't very many but they were hefty volumes. " The one labeled "Natural Forms and You" looks quite promising"

phantompanther13

Meegane

Bilious

MoonKitsune

Nyxtsuki Moon

News Fulaaash
Not quote sure who's in our group so if you haven't joined sorry smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm
OnionGrump

Lumikki scanned the area and noticed someone familiar possibly, wait yes he was familiar she had met him in the K9 group and he looked about as lost as she was. Making her way over to him she tilted her head, and sat down next to him,

"You lost too?"  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:19 pm
Akubi looked around the shelves as Demi spoke. After a few moments a book fell off of a shelf and pegged the catboil right on the head. He let out a shout and rubbed the top of his head as he leaned to pick up the book and read the title, "...Humans Eat Skulls and Other Lies Mummy Told Me...? By.. Tatti Rags?" The back of the book detailed something about the 'truth' behind werewolves and various other tidbits. As well as an 'exclusive' aside about an interview with a were-slug.

The catboil looked toward Ren and Demi for approval.

Whether the winged ghoul liked it or not she was now in a group of boils. Welcome Taima.

kurotomato
Hi.

Bloodlust Dante
How u doin'

Inle-roo
...You belong to us now. OwO

Nio Love
Ithink this is all. If a straggler needs a group put them with us. Also we have a book.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 pm
Solia was practically vibrating with excitement. Yes, get more people. As many as possible. Uncover secrets and find the deets on halloween.

Solia... what are deets?
Details!
Oh........ Why do we need details? Most things you can research back at the isle a-
SHHHHHHHHH DEATH TRAINING. Gotta be sneaky.

The siren gave a mental shake of his head while the trainee looked around.
"Hmmm... Hey." She gave a tug to Poke's arm. "Hey there are peeps with tails over there!" Another tug. "Hey, hey you guys have a group?"
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

poke mattix
Oniongrump
Wyntre IceBlade

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm
"Not really lost, but..." He glanced around the library. "Are they really expecting us to dig out a book and... research?" He groaned at the thought and flopped back down onto the ground. Or at least until another person appeared before them.

"Nope no group for me yet? Why? You offering?" He asked, ears perked. Well that would certainly solve one problem. "I think Night was intending to stick around too." He pointed to where he had last seen the black cat.

poke mattix

Wyntre IceBlade

iStoleYurVamps

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm
((OoC post))

Book: Natural Forms and You

Andrew
Fiona
AJ
Enzo
TG
Amphi

Theidren

Meegane

Bilious

MoonKitsune

Nyxtsuki Moon

((you guys are all officially with me. tough))

Nio Love
here you go.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:01 pm
((Hey guys I need your groups right now please! Even if you haven't gotten a post from someone you're claiming or you haven't chosen a book yet, OOC post me the usernames of the people in your group right now just like Phantom just did ty!!))

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff