Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm
Aphrodite chuckled. "Yes, because I'm the goddess of love an all... Eh. When you have to be happy all the time when you're not at the moment, is difficult Hades." She said, resting her head on her uncle's shoulder. "Oh, how is Athena?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm
"You ask me how she is as if i associate with anyone" he laughed, a real laugh for once. "I only keep up with people who come to me, most people dont wanna associate with the god of the underworld so I dont get alot of alive visitors." he smiled then patted her head once more, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Oh my lovely Aphrodite" he smiled "I thought you knew me so well, but you keep asking me these silly questions." he sighed feeling a bit hurt that she didnt know him as well as he thought.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm
Bittersweet Sundown
Aphrodite sighed, wanting to say something mean and cuss him out, but decided best she didn't.

Awesome nerd

Anika nodded at Erik understanding. "That's good." She said softly, and blinked when he poked her cheek bone. She poked his neck, and then forehead.

Erik swatted her finger away and glanced towards the newcomers. "It appears the Greek gods have come for a visit." he mused. Aphrodite was beautiful indeed, but his heart was shattered into too many pieces to have a goddess control it. "Shall we go somewhere else?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:43 pm
Anika shrugged. "Guess so mate!" She said with a slight laugh and british accent, then noticed Erik looking at Aphrodite. "Woo~ Falling for the goddess' beauty now, are we? No shocker, she's the goddess of love and is supposed to beautiful." Anika teased lightly with a slight laugh.

Aphrodite let out a small laugh. "I haven't been around you for years, and I still have to make humans fall in love an all... The ones who deserve love, and blah blah blah. Do you really think I'd remember many people now? I'm surprised I even remember my own children and their names, Hades!" Aphrodite soflty said with a laugh. Aphrodite heared someone say "Falling for the goddess' beauty" and that's was about it. Great, another one now?  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm
Erik almost made a disturbed face at Anika's comment. "I'm not one for love." he muttered and looked back at her. "Not anymore." he said under his breath. "Now, where would you like to go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:10 pm
Hades sighed "Take a break from making kids. If I get one more notice that your gonna have a kid I'm gonna blow a fuse." and mumbled then Kissed Aphrodite's head lightly. "Just go home alright." he said softly then shot a glare towards Erik and Anika.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 pm
Aphrodite giggled. "I don't try to... It just happens, Hades. Besides, even if I didn't want to have a child I and I was already pregnant with it I couldn't have an abortion... It looks bad on a love goddess..." She muttered with as sigh.

Anik sighed and gave Erik a hug, let go and a pat on the shoulder. "Aww poor Erik, feel better if you talk about? Hm... Honestly Erik I do not know. Lead the way to whatever place is that you want to go to. I really don't care.." Anika softly said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm
Dimitri smiled and lightly kissed Aphrodite's cheek
and wrapped an arm around her waist  

Daughters of the Rose

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:44 pm
Aphrodite blinked, wondering what Hades would do for doing that to her. Hmm..Just what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm
Hades shot a glare towards Dimitri, and Hades glares were not normal glares. They usually shot a shiver down someones spine, and made them feel like there skin was being ripped off. He had that effect on people, he loved being feared. He was only defensive over Aphrodite cause he was the one who had to keep and eye on her. She liked bad boys, and Hades was a bad boy. So he got put in charge of her since Zeus thought she would listen to him more then another god.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:59 pm
"No." Erik said firmly when she asked to talk about it. He paused then started walking away. "I heard there was a nice carousel here." he mused.

((gtg, might be on later. byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm
" I'm not scared of you.." Dimitri said through clenched teeth and stepped a bit closer to aphrodite  

Daughters of the Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm
"Nor am I kid" Hades growled towards the pipsqueak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm
" I guess we understand about protecting ones we care about..." Dimitri said and crossed his arm and gently nudged Jace with the tip of boot. " Wake up...or you dead already.." Dimitri asked as Jace sat up rubbing his eyes  

Daughters of the Rose

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm
Aphrodite sighed, not wanting to be in the middle of it be she pretty much already was. She stood looking back and forth at Hades and Dimitri.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff