Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 pm
Fenix laughed.
"Is that an invitation to come watch?" He asked. He hoped she would know he was kidding, but at the same time, he wondered what would happen if she didn't know. That, or what if she actually wanted him to? Fenix felt a drop of sweat roll down to his cheek as the thought entered his head.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 pm
She laughed "Well you need to get changed too." She shook her head smiling at him. "Well why don't I meet you at the ballroom ok?" She kinda wanted him to see dressed up in the dress that she had for a long time that her mother gave to her as a present, before "that" happened.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm
Fenix held onto Sol as they laughed together, leaving the town. The sun was setting slowly, painting a pink and purple sky above them. They traveled through the woods together, listening to the crickets chirp the song of dusk. They spoke softly to each other, Fenix thoroughly enjoying his time with her.
As they reached the school, Fenix stopped, sighing. Turning to Sol, he smiled at her, saying nothing but looking into her eyes.
"Thank you." He said softly. "I truly haven't had that much fun in a day for as long as I can remember." He beamed at Sol and kissed her softly. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer and kissed her passionately, not wanting to move from his current location. Not yet at least.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm
She looked up at the sky as they walked along talking to each other. Then she saw the school. Then she looked at him "Your welcome." She smiled sweetly at him then he kissed her lips softly, she couldn't help but blush as she kissed him back. She felt his hand slip around her waist and pulling her closer to him. She wanted this moment to last forever him kissing her passionately and kissing him back wrapping her arms around the back of his neck.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm
Fenix continued on with Sol like this for god knows how long. Finally, regrettably, he broke the kiss. He kept his eyes closed, pressing his forehead to hers happily.
"I love you." He said softly. With that being said, he flashed her a mischievous grin and stepped backwards. As his foot hit the shadow of a tree, it sunk down into it like he stepped into some thick mud. "See you at the dance, my love!" He said as he stepped into the shadow and sunk away, blowing a kiss to Sol, his hand the last thing to disappear as it waved farewell to her.

As Fenix settled into the Underworld, he rushed around, gathering up some lesser demons to help him get ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm
She didn't want the kiss to end but sadly it did as Fenix pulled away and set his forehead against hers. She blushed when he said i love you and said back happily "I love you too." She watched him disappear as she caught his kiss and blew one back. She headed towards her dorm to start to get changed for the dance  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Further out

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items