Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm
Icarus gave a deep sigh,backing away.
"Fine, that is alright. Be sure to head straight home."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 pm
"I didn't plan on going anywhere else." Edge grunted as she slowly made her way off the metal slab.

"My armor was taken, so I have no defense nor any way to fight." She pointed out, giving a heavy sigh.
"I'll see you guys in the morning." Edge grabbed onto the book Dozer was "reading" and threw it across the room and then exited the medical bay.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm
"......b***h!" Dozer barked, glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:44 pm
Edge rolled her eyes at Dozer's insult to her. Like he can read... She laughed to herself as she went to the front office of the head quarters. She stopped for a moment, asking the front desk if Hal had left yet, as she was unsure of the time. While she learned it was late in the evening, she was a bit surprised to hear Hal hadn't gone home yet. She immediately went to her father's office, curious as to what kept him at work.

"Father?" She called out as she knocked on the door to his office. "Are you there?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm
"Hmm?" Hal asked, turning his chair to face her.
"Ah, you're fixed." he added, with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm
"For the most part, yes." Edge walked inside and went to her father.
"I have not been told anything of my armor, so I'm assuming it's still under repairs. And Icarus warned that I need to be cautious with my movements, as too much work for my new systems must cause issues." She grunted in an unamused fashion, unhappy that she was so restricted. She had gotten too comfortable with free mobility. Edge had gotten in plenty of battles where she came home limping, but none were ever this severe.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked, raising a curious eyebrow as she stared down at Hal. "Shouldn't you be home, relaxing for the evening?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:43 pm
"I figured that I would wait for you." Hal replied with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm
"Oh." Edge replied simply, as she was a bit surprised by his answer. She had fully expected him to be working on something, like a report denouncing the one from this morning to alert others of a malevolent Maverick that was eating reploids.

"I'm doing fine though. I was going to wake up, as I have. You didn't need to stay here, worrying."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm
"Oh, but I wanted to." Hal replied with a smirk.
"It seemed the best thing to do."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm
"I suppose." Edge sighed in defeat.

"I just hope you didn't spend the whole time over working yourself like you'll do. You need to start relaxing more."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm
Hal just chuckled, standing up from his chair.
"Well, while I waited, I tweaked that fix I made this morning, and ran a scan to see what that Black Robot made off with....Nothing relevant has been reported missing from that sector as of yet..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 pm
"He still stole something." Edge grunted.

"Something I will find out."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 pm
"What if it was just something only important to him, like he said..?" Hal asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 pm
"Had it been something so simple, he should have easily explained himself. But he didn't, which leads to believe there is more than he let on." Edge explained, giving a sigh at the end.

"It doesn't matter though. I can't even wander the city. Icarus said I am to go straight home and rest my system."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm
"He probably felt it was pointless, after the other Hunters.." Hal sighed.
"In any case, let's get you home." he told Edge, patting her on the head.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games