Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm
(( D: NO COME BACK!!! ))

Tsumi's eyes widened as she fell. Beetle... Her tail moved. Not them... "Sebastian..." she called quietly. I'm sorry... She lay motionless again. She knew it was hopeless. He wouldn't come back. He saw her as a crusty now.. And when he tells Scribble... She felt a single warm tear run down her cheek. Im sorry....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 pm
Sebastian stopped, though he didnt look back. "Then prove it." He said softly, but sternly.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:39 pm
She heard Sebastin's voice. She felt a tiny thread of hope. Something took over..deep down, she exploded. The emotion carried all the way to the surface. She was a child again. She couldn't stop crying, and her body wouldn't move. But she could still talk. "I'm sorry, Sebastian! I didn't mean it! And Scribble- he should've came not you! I can't bear to have you hate me, Sebastian! I'm sorry!" She was talking through tears, choking on air. "I can't stop it! Everything hurts! Don't leave me to them please!" Her fear turned to anger for a second. "That a*****e almost ran me over don't let him get another chance please!" She started choking again. She didn't keep going. Her arms by her side, she cried uncontrollably. "I don't want to die like this..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm
Sebastian turned and walked over to her and kneeled down, putting two fingers under her chin, moving her head to look at him. "Tsumi. You are my friend, and I dont want you getting hurt." He looked straight into her eyes as he spoke. "Dont scare me and Scribble like that again. Because I will leave you to the cops, even if Scribble beats the crap out of me." He said seriously to her.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm
Tsumi couldn't look at him.. She didn't feel worthy enough.. He was giving her a second chance, something she knew she didn't deserve. If I could move.... I'd hug you.. She sobbed. "I don't care if you kill me... Just don't leave me to them... Please, Sebastian..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Sebastian shook his head. "Open your ears, and think before acting. We arent your parents. We arent gonna hold your hand and comfort you all the time. And look at me when I am talking to you." He said sternly, moving her head again to him. "Are you ready to go home? Idf not, I'm leaving you here and let you do whatever. Im not bailing you out if you get caught by Beetle and Ohae, nor will I let Scribble bail you out."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 pm
Tsumi closed her eyes. "I can't look at you!" Her foot was screaming in pain. I'm sorry... She turned her head away from him. "I can barely hear... The thunder busted one of my ear drums..." she felt pathetic. "If Beetle sees me, he'll kill me..." She thought about Scribble. "Sebastian... Can you help me? There's... Something in my dreams..." She didn't want to tell him the rest, and risk him leaving her... She was terrified of being left alone.. But she didn't want to be caged up in that place they called a house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm
"hi..." Masamune said emotionless. He sat down on the couch. "Did I miss something here?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maeko and Maemi quietly left the house. They were still in they're dresses and walking back to the apartments with a umbrella. Maemi was holding the umbrella up while Maeko was busy tossing a skull around. Maemi looked over.
"Where do you get those skulls at Maeko?" she asked while eyeing it.
"From...places. Stores. No where else." she replied with a bit hardness in her voice. Maemi sighed and vowed she wouldn't ask anymore questions about her skulls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyuki was sitting down and sipping tea. She glanced out the huge window and spotted the girls out. "I'M HEADING OUT WITH THE GIRLS" she shouted. She quickly got down the stairs and headed out the door. Not troubling girls my a**. They had to do something to make the other 6 gaurds leave. Just where and the hell are they going.Miyuki followed them closely.  

Isniffapples
Crew

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 pm
"The crow. You want to know something Tsumi? You're going downhill because you're letting the crow paranoy you. Like if a fortune teller saw a great war among races, the races would get scared, and turn on each other. If it wasnt for the paranoia, there wouldntve been a war." Sebastian said, picking her up again. "We're going home. Its starting to get more lively. I'll make you some tea and a jam sandwich." He started walking home.

Des opened the door of the house. "Hello?"

Scribble looked over. "...Des?"

"And Rain~!" Rain grinned, jumping out from behind her.

"...a furry. Des, you love pissing me off dontcha?"

"Sorry Scribble.... Beetle found us so-"

"So your first thought was to come here?"

"Yeah.... Why not?"

"..." Scribble pinched the bridge of his nose.

Des ran over and hugged Aoi. "AOI!" She smiled.

"...Des...."

"Damn! Missed them...." Beetle said, his appearance totally different know. Much more handsome.

"It was a space girl and a robo." Ohae said, looking through the house.

"Yes, but one was Scribble's friends....'

"Scribble this, Scribble that. You really need some professional help Beetle."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm
Tsumi looked at him. How did he know? She didn't remember telling him... Oh well.... "Sebastian..." she looked away, embarrassed. Pathetic. Thank you.... She saw the house coming up. She tensed. She didn't want Scribble to see her. Not like this.. She wanted to disappear.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:43 pm
"I like to make sure youre ok when you take a yellow." Sebastian answered her verbal-less question. They got to the house and went inside. "Des? And...friend?"

Des smiled, looking over. "Seb!" She smiled, then saw Tsumi. Des had left before Tsumi joined the group. "Whos that?"

"Tsumi." Sebastian answered.

Scribble ignored everyone, though he was very glad that Tsumi was ok. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, eyes closed.

"This is Rain." Des said, pointing to the wolf furry.

"Hey." Rain waved.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Tsumi turned red. Who were all these people? She started getting mad. I don't want to be here... I don't know these people. I don't want to know them. She buried her face in Sebastian's chest. "I'm still bleeding." She said quietly, just barely loud enough for Sebastian to hear.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm
Sebastian ignore her thoughts. He sat her down on the couch. "Aoi. Could you please pick the glass out of her foot?" He said sweetly, his usually emotion back now.

Aoi nodded and held her foot. "This is why you dont jump out windows...." She said, picking out glass.

Des walked over to Scribble. "Anti-social?"

"im still mad at you...."

"Mad at me? You were the one being a douche." Des said.

Rain sat next to Masamune. "Hey. Is it always this lively?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm
((I hate you XD ))

Tsumi didn't speak. a*****e! She refused to meet anyone's gaze. She glared at Sebastian once, sending him every colorful word of profanity that she knew.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 pm
((Be careful. He's making you food XD))

Sebastian talked back to her in her mind. Dont be such a child or I'll spit on your food and poison your tea. He said as a joke, but kind of serious too. Or would you rather have glass penetrating your foot?

Aoi continued on. "Why glaring at Sebastian for? We're just trying to help..." She grumbled.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff