Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Chimera (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Marina gets everyone to safety and watches from behind granny's house. She was ready to attack if need be.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Aero began to fight Roy and his men waiting for Ed and Al to come "Why do ou want her so bad. Can't you see that she is sad and lonely she doesn't want to be hunted!"

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Roy then snaps his fingers and said "Because she has killed several state alchemists and enough civillians to fill an entire small village. Fuerer Bradley wants her destroyed." He then strikes a hit on Aero's arm and Marina turns into a chimera as he falls to the ground bleeding. She growls and charges at Roy Ed tries to stop her but she was just too strong. "Marina stop." He yelled but she kept going and tackles roy against a tree. He passed out and his men started to attack ehr. She was an excellent fighter but was really outnumbered. Ed and AL start fighting them as well. "Maring we'll cover you go and help Aero."he yelled. Marina nods and nudges Aero hoping he was still alive. "Aero please wake up." SHe said crying.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Aero rolled over holding his arm. his entire arm was blown off and was bleeding freely He yelled in pain as it started to squirt out blood and sting from the blades of grass "MARINA HELP ME!!!!!!!"

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Marina then runs over and said "We have to get you to the house. Climb on and hold on as best you can." She said laying down close to him and tries to remain as calm as she could.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 am

Aero laid on her back and tried to hold on with but nearly fell off Al helped Aero get into the house and into a bed then started to help his arm stop from bleeding.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:26 am

Marina had to wait outside as they worked. She was so worried and wanted to be with him but knew that the doctor's needed their privacy.As she sits there in her human form she wanted to cry but didn't. She wished that Roy could just see that she was only protecting herself and that she meant no harm. She then hoped that Aero would be okay.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 am

Aero yelled from behind the door as the inserted his new arm onto his body "I'm gonna kills Roy for this..." he mumbled as his nerves returned to normal and he laid down. Even though his arm was still stinging he called for Marina "Marina come here..."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

The doctor then came in and got Marina. She then sits Next to him saying"I'm right here Aero."She then hugs him and carefully strokes some hair ot of his face.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Aero smiled seeing her lovlely face gave him more happiness than he ever felt. "I love you Marina" he said to her as he kissed her on the lips.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Marina kisses him and said "You had me so worried." she then lays next to him and hugs him carefully. "I'm so glad your alright." She said crying some.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Aero smiled and said "I'm not completely healed yet but I will be in a couple of hours babe." he said using his good arm to bring her closer.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Marina smiles and lays her head on his chest carefully so she wouldn't hurt him. SHe started to purr happily and was glad that he would be okay.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

Aero was still in a little pain but not that much to hurt him when she laid on his shoulders. He then heard a knock on the door and Al's voice "Aero it's me Al and Ed." Aero smiled and said "Come on in..." Al walked in with Granny, Winrey, and Ed.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:29 am

Marina was fast asleep next to Aero and was purring softly. "You two make a cute couple." Ed teased. Windrey hit him over the head.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff