Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:49 pm
Rahenno
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Rahenno
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Rahenno, couldn't you just grow a chakra hand out of your stomach to either push him away from you and disconnect the hands that he grabbed or either grow another chakra hand out of your stomach to either Rasengan his chest or the incoming attack that could decapitate you?

Sorry Shane but I want to help Rahenno on this as I known him far longer than you. lol
The problem is that the Kyuubi chakra form was never approved in this guild. So Rahenno's using of it is illegal in the first place.

No told me I had to make it "Legal" to began with.

Well, I certainly hope you got it approved with the crew like Scrapples had to for his Samehada form. Otherwise, you've been sporting an illegal use of the Kyuubi. And that may--or may not--be grounds to have it taken away, especially since you haven't yet been able to supply any proof pertaining to this 'seal' of yours, as well as running around with an unapproved form. Naughty, naughty, Rah.

Well, if the crew didn't know before, I'm sure they know now. And If I have too I'll do after the fight.

Ah, but that's not what matters. You have already done the deed. The form has already been used illegally. It doesn't matter if you get it approved after the fact. You're already liable to get in trouble.

And you still haven't supplied any proof towards having that seal. You can tell me all you want about how you hung around so many sealers in the earlier years of the guild, but until I see actual, solid proof....I can honestly say that I'm inclined not to believe anything you tell me concerning it.

Argue what you want, Rah, but the facts don't change. Shane's moves--considering that the 'light speed' was a figure of speech to display that he was moving QUICKLY--have been legal through and through. You, however, have been cheating not only the character of your demon, but it's abilities. Twice now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:54 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
jedimastersonic
XxBlack_FlashxX
jedimastersonic
Dark-Ninja70
Naito_Arekkusu7

I guess both of them are s**t out off luck since no ones right in that situation anymore, and since none of them is the dragon head summoner I would say both there summoning be ban for the fight if they just gonna keep on summoning each others dragon or something stupid like that

No, Jedi stated he was on a dragon but I don't believe he ever stated which one so that is why I summoned Tenka and being that his only other option is the fire Dragon then he is stuck with that. However, if he did state he summoned Tenka before me then I'd have to edit my post so that it is the fire dragon. There's only one tenka so whoever acknowledged it being him first should be the one to keep him active in the field.

um i stated in a post, what his name was and that he used lightning

Yeah. After Dark had posted summoning the dragon.

well i didnt know he was gonna summon it, i had checked all the posts before hand, and since I had him out first then it shouldnt matter.....

Demonic, don't just side, you have to be realistic and go with facts

It shouldn't matter but it sort of does. Since you had it first, even though you never stated it, that means Dark summoned straight from beneath you if you really want to go by the "facts". Summoning do exactly that...summon, lol. So even if you had it first Dark's post made that thing disappear >.< But there is such thing as editing, lmao. Since Dark's editing his post I'll get to posting now.

the way you tried to avoid my attack isnt legit, you cant send yourself faster through the air by using chakra through your feet. and you cant suppress ameratsu flames with just chakra  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm
jedimastersonic
XxBlack_FlashxX
jedimastersonic
XxBlack_FlashxX
jedimastersonic

um i stated in a post, what his name was and that he used lightning

Yeah. After Dark had posted summoning the dragon.

well i didnt know he was gonna summon it, i had checked all the posts before hand, and since I had him out first then it shouldnt matter.....

Demonic, don't just side, you have to be realistic and go with facts

It shouldn't matter but it sort of does. Since you had it first, even though you never stated it, that means Dark summoned straight from beneath you if you really want to go by the "facts". Summoning do exactly that...summon, lol. So even if you had it first Dark's post made that thing disappear >.< But there is such thing as editing, lmao. Since Dark's editing his post I'll get to posting now.

the way you tried to avoid my attack isnt legit, you cant send yourself faster through the air by using chakra through your feet. and you cant suppress ameratsu flames with just chakra

*sigh*
I can fly, loljkjk. Here's the technique I used to get through midair:

Kamisori (Razor) - The user uses a combination of Geppou and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movement.

And here's the other technique:
Sai Dai Rin - Rokuougan (The Largest Ring - Six King Gun) - The user stores Chakra into both of their fist holding them vertical on top of each other after storing Chakra into their hands they continue storing Chakra overflowing in that one designated point until it explodes in a powerful air wave made of pure Chakra that looks as if air is passing through them now with more attack radius after it passes through the intended target it can smash through anything else that is behind the intended target. This technique causes the foe to have a massive migraine as well things being blurry to them for one minute (One Post) after the assault.

Powerful Air Wave are the key words in that post. Last I check Amaterasu is still fire regardless if it cannot be put out or now. Some like that would blow back fire.
Rank - A

EDIT
I never mentioned suppressing them. Just blowing them back long enough to get the hell out of there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 pm
Magic huh? If you'd actually read my post they appeared before in my prior post. In this case I know strength doesn't equal defense, but if something is just as strong as something else they cancel each other out. I'm pretty sure you understand physic right?

And muffin's you saw the fight before, towards the beginning haven't you. The fact that most the moves I've been doing can be found on Leaf Ninja, Narutopedia, and other sites. Clearly shows I haven't cheated as you say. I even posted a link awhile, back take a look at it.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm
By the way, Jedi...you've been bleeding out from cutting your legs off. Not only that, but you caused jagged wounds by cutting them off with Samehada, meaning it'll take a significantly longer time for them to clot. Think of it like how it bleeds more if you cut your finger with a razor over a typical knife. On top of that, the air is humid from the acid rain. So...with such conditions, you'll bleed out within your next post or two...basically, you made a fatal mistake in coming back to fight. You can't get to a hospital within two posts, because the one currently there has not a soul left to heal you because of the destruction. All equipment has also been destroyed. The furthest you could get--with the fact that you've already spent one post bleeding out--is into Grass Country or into another country, and that's only for one post. Your death post.

Sorry, dude...you should've just run. D: I really liked Jedi, too. I thought he was a BAMF.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 pm
Rahenno
Magic huh? If you'd actually read my post they appeared before in my prior post. In this case I know strength doesn't equal defense, but if something is just as strong as something else they cancel each other out. I'm pretty sure you understand physic right?

And muffin's you saw the fight before, towards the beginning haven't you. The fact that most the moves I've been doing can be found on Leaf Ninja, Narutopedia, and other sites. Clearly shows I haven't cheated as you say. I even posted a link awhile, back take a look at it.
I know that the moves are real, but where-oh-where did you learn these techniques from? Because--forgive me if I happen to be assuming--it seems as if you just used them without learning them. And that's illegal.

So far, you have four offenses that I can count:

Godmodding - By inserting those chakra arms oh-so-suddenly into your last post after realizing that Shane could kill you.

Illegal use of Jutsu that you haven't learned - Mini Rasenshuriken

Illegal use of Demon that wasn't approved - Kyuubi chakra form

Alleged lying - Until you provide substantial proof that your character has that seal, this is the only assumption anyone can go with. You can have people vouch, but until I see solid proof that you have that seal you're talking about, I can't trust you on this one.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Rahenno

I know that the moves are real, but where-oh-where did you learn these techniques from? Because--forgive me if I happen to be assuming--it seems as if you just used them without learning them. And that's illegal.

So far, you have four offenses that I can count:

Godmodding - By inserting those chakra arms oh-so-suddenly into your last post after realizing that Shane could kill you.-You think so huh? I never edit my posts after I've made. Of the four years I been here, never have.

Illegal use of Jutsu that you haven't learned - Mini Rasenshuriken

Illegal use of Demon that wasn't approved - Kyuubi chakra form

Alleged lying - Until you provide substantial proof that your character has that seal, this is the only assumption anyone can go with. You can have people vouch, but until I see solid proof that you have that seal you're talking about, I can't trust you on this one.-Only you think this. I hang around alot of seal user, They were always looking out for me.

Now Muffin, I'm starting to think you want me dead as much as the next guy? And if not, why are only tell me the wrong in my fight and not looking for anything wrong with the other side?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:00 pm
It's not that I want Rahenno dead. I'm not concerned one way or the other about your character. What I'm concerned about is how you've used your demon wrongly. The above examples especially. If Rahenno lives through this, that's cool. However, I can't say the same about his status of having the Kyuubi...in my honest opinion, I feel like you're gone way too far with abusing its abilities to be allowed to keep it. However, that is a matter for the crew. I feel that the last post may have been exaggerated as well with the arms. You placed them in after the fact, which is borderline Godmodding....D:

With Shane...the only problem I had was that his attacks were 'light speed'. However, he has since explained to me that 'light speed' was a figure of speech to say that they were traveling extraordinarily quickly. And he has since edited that small detail of his posts to avoid further confusion. Other than that...his attacks have been pretty much legal, as he has the blood to perform them.

EDIT: You can tell me however many times you wish that you hung out with Sealers, but until I get solid proof that you have that seal, I'm not dropping it. All four of your offenses are related to the Kyuubi and its techniques, Rah. Even if you manage to survive this fight, I don't think abusing the Kyuubi's power four times in a row is gonna get you a mere slap on the wrist.

EDIT AGAIN: You said that they came in 'before Kleine made his attack' the post after he made his attack, thereby inserting them into a post you would already have made. It's the same as editing.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 pm
Look I don't godmod. You won't find one person in this guild how says so otherwise. I didn't edit my previous post. I hate being accused for lying, and honestly, I could care less about how you think have godmod, when I know for a fact I haven't done so. And I've never abused the power I have, the one time I use the chakra form everyone flips s**t, and says I got to get it approved. So, how come I never had to get the 4 tails form approved or the six tails form approved, explain that to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm
WOW.

WOW.

I know what I saw before. You edited your post AFTER I RESPONDED TO IT.

Obviously this proves that all you could do is cheat your way to some form of survival.

WOW.

Okay, the match is declared. Rahenno Inuzuka is dead and is now being issued ONE WARNING for GODMODDING.

But don't pretend we're accusing you of something you didn't do, we KNOW what we saw. And you added that s**t in AFTER.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:20 pm
Epic you keep me on my toes, thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm
I did not edit my post, and or one to talk with that ******** auto hit you pulled earlier. Your a vice captain, right? Go to the mods Panel and check if I edit my post. I'm pretty sure you can at least do that. But i never edited my post. Damn, now I see why my brother, always talk s**t about you when ever he sees your name.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 pm
Rahenno
I did not edit my post, and or one to talk with that ******** auto hit you pulled earlier. Your a vice captain, right? Go to the mods Panel and check if I edit my post. I'm pretty sure you can at least do that. But i never edited my post. Damn, now I see why my brother, always talk s**t about you when ever he sees your name.

LOL

You can't see edits to individual posts in the mod panel. But I know what I saw. Earleir, it said they were FORMING, not ALREADY formed. And I'm pretty sure it didn't even say they were at the waist.

Get over it, you cheated, you got caught, it's over.

People can vouch for me on this one. AKA the people who have been reading along.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm
... Really? Really people? This fight and argument is very pointless, Shane do you really want to loose members to this guild just by being so damn blunt all the time? Rahenno, I'm sorry man but I can't help you out now. You could always die now and then later on someone can Edo Tenshi your body. Other than that, this argument is very pointless and it just shows how people can be an a** to one of another.

I miss the very old NUR when BS wasn't shown all the time. stare  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 pm
I'm afraid you did this time around. You inserted that action into your post in a way that made it seem as if it was done in your previous post. Like I said before, it's a way of editing without actually editing. And the Four Tails and Six Tailed forms are already in the Kyuubi's format. The chakra form is not, and is--therefore--an extra thing you'd need to get approved, like Scrapples' making of the additional Samehada form. So...you did 'technically' use an illegal form, dood. D:  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff