Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ THE CO-ED WASHROOM ] HERE BE HORSEMEN TERRITORY pg 10! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:14 pm
"How do we know they ain't in here?" Roch asked abruptly. "I mean, I don't know who the jack that bunny ghoul is over there, but I'm a hundred percent sure she wasn't on the field trip, I woulda noticed that much pink," he said coldly.

"Or the owl guy," he added, pointing at Ulmuka. "Don't remember him, either. Can someone vouch for them? Does anyone but me find it strange we're gettin' so many new students when the newspaper lambasted us just the other day? How long can they stay here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:07 pm
Amrita had let Muka go about his own business, and she did keep her hold on G's hand until the boil grew tired of her or distracted enough to wander elsewhere. The doors closed, the speeched started, and she could do little but frown in thought. Hunters, Humans, weapons made of FEAR...Was that why the ones she met talked to someone who wasn't there? At least that's what it looked like to her.

All thoughts stopped at Roch's accusing, replaced instead by surprise.

"Really, Roch? Weren't you new once, too?" She said before she could stop it. "I'm pretty sure I only saw you after that trip to the Island, were you under suspicion for being new then?" Sure she understood the need for suspicion, but at the same time...

"Well, if you seriously need it, I'll vouch for 'The Owl Guy'." She frowned, narrowing her eyes at the Reaper. "His name is Ulmuka, by the way." She did sound a little irritated. Now was not the time for this! They'd already infiltrated, they'd already hurt them, and sure they could very well be here, but...well, "We can't turn on every new student, or we'll never get anywhere."  

Enoh Love
Crew

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:11 pm
Ice Queen

Zurine had noticed Mort heading in thier direction and was about to wave him over - when he suddenly seemed to become distracted and before she could find out by what the angry Boil was spouting off again and unless she missed her guess it was about her...and the owl boil she was standing with. Now she didn't know the owl boil all that much but she wasn't going to stand by and let someone trash him just because they happened to be new. Her red eyes narrowed slightly as she looked towards the punkish looking boil.

"Now wait just a jack damned minute" Zurine protested hotly "First of all..I'm not a bunny" She told him, waving her tail emphatically "Rabbits have short tails, I"m a Padfoot and if you come towards me or my friend here with a knife or other object used for stabbing I'll shift and show you just how much of a bunny I'm not you paranoid spaz" She snapped at him peevishly before looking at the others in the room.

"I don't suppose that anyone's considered that making us turn on each other was the whole goal behind this little spy scheme of theirs? I mean aside from gathering information - splitting our ranks seems to be a pretty good tactical thought ..so lets not play into their hands alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 pm
Roch looked at them both. "Being on campus, bein' a new student?" he said to Amrita. "That's one thing. Telling you all about the jackin' hunters and how we intend to deal with it?" he said to Zurine. "That's another thing entirely. But yeah, okay, padfoot ghoul, let's go," he said, reaching out and summoning his guitar. "The gym's right next to us, we'll see if you dissipate like the rest of us quick enough."

JetAlmeara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:39 pm
Oh goody now he wanted to fight - Zurine wasn't sure how well she'd do at such a thing, more then likely she'd trip and fall on that gaudy guitar weapon he'd called up but whatever - she couldn't very well back down now now could she. "I'm sorry being labeled a traitor because I'm new tends to get my dnder up" She told him, still more then a little bit peeved off. "However as we're currently locked in, our little duel will have to wait now won't it" She pointed out with a motion towards the locked doors. "If its going to take a fight to convince you not to jump to ridiculous assumptions about everyone you don't know - then I'm game. Are you going to fight us all then? Every new face you see? "

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm
She really didn't know him, did she? The punk boil gave her an evil, evil grin. "Yeah," he said. "Yeah, I will."

JetAlmeara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:47 pm
Ice Queen

"Good way to boost comradeship in the face of a threat" She responded giving him a sarcastic thumbs up "Great job" She congratulated him, voice dripping with sarcasm. She'd worry about this proposed fight with the unknown punk after the doors opened..for the time being Zurine decided it really wasn't worth fretting about. She'd win or she'd loose but either way she'd prove herself a true part of Halloween now wouldn't she.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Mandy listened carefully as everyone spoke, adding new information to what she already knew. The more she learned the more gruesome the picture. Hunters truly where the things of their nightmares, especially if they could infiltrate them like the horsemen said – not that she doubted them. Thinking back… at floresctival there had been that odd one. Who I gave one of my Akubrapus to and who never returned it. The poor thing was probably dead.

On the debate with the weapons she had nothing to say, research wasn’t her speciality though she approved of Barths idea. Personally… not having sympathy for them would be hard. Yet another thing to learn.

When the reaper with the guitar started accusing new people though she finally did have something to add, “Oi, stop it you two. Padfoot’s right, they want us infighting. Besides there’s an easier way to check.” She turned towards the horsemen now directing her question, “These humans have to steal Fear, even in those other forms. That means they wouldn’t have any to waste for personal use right? Like forming a pin… if they even had one? So couldn’t we ask people to form their pin? Anyone who refuses could then be under suspicion.”

To demonstrate what she meant she tugged a little of her own Fear, coalescing in her pin before dissipating it. No one could fake a real pin that she knew of.  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:07 pm
Ice Queen

Hel had been focusing on the other, excellent questions her fellow students had been asking, when she caught sight of a weapon being summoned out of the corner of her eye.

The reaper’s head snapped in Roch’s direction, and a quick glance told her he was getting hostile with another student. This would not do. The reaper wasted no time in moving over to the punk reaper in ground eating strides and she leapt into the air, flapping her wings a bit to keep her aloft before reaching out and wrapping an arm around the tall boil’s neck. Hel dropped back to the ground, effectively getting Roch into a headlock.

I said, friend, that now is not the time or place for this. So cease this folly.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:12 pm
Roch choked, then twisted in her hold to face her, picking her up so he could stand up straight again. Basically, he was hugging her, and would be until she let go. "Why are we letting her in our secret meeting planning how to take out the hunters when we ain't sure she ISN'T one of them?" he demanded.

"That's what they do, right? They infiltrate and find out what we're planning before we do it, and that's why I had to cross a battlefield TWICE and try and get my jackin FRIENDS out of cages. You were there the first time, right? You should know what I mean!"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:42 pm
Hel yelped as she was picked up off of the ground, rather dismayed that despite being in a headlock, Roch could still do that to her. Still, being stubborn, and wanting to hinder the punk reaper from any further action, the reaper did not let go yet. So there she stayed, dangling in his arms.

Roch.” Hel started, calm, collected. “I like to believe that the Horsemen have their eye on any suspicious student, especially here, right in their own home. Is that understood?”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:48 pm
"In a second, Hel," Roch said, still holding her up. His mind was rewinding. "Wait, you're right," he said, looking at Mandy. "Jack, I never even thought of that." Although beating on the padfoot still sounded like a decent idea to him. "Produce your pin, padfoot ghoul. Then I'll only fight you if you want to learn HOW to fight."

Then he looked down at Hel. "You're right about growing," he added quietly, evilly, and with a grin.

JetAlmeara

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:58 pm
Ice Queen

Zurine waited with crossed arm's while the other students weighed in and expressed their opinions, when things seemed to be getting a bit more clear headed again she relaxed..produce her pin, well she could do that and pulling on a bit of her Fear she produced the pink and white pin design that was hers and only hers. She held it up for the Reaper and everyone else to inspect if they so desired. "Happy now?" She asked him with an arched brow.

Although his comments about having to rescue his friends did put things in a bit more perspective - it sounded like he had been through something fairly rough and so she decided to forgive him his angry comments and chalk them up to paranoia. "But if there is as much danger as everyone here says - then maybe I should take you up on your offer of some fighting lessons" She continued as a peace offering of sorts.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:25 pm
Eris' eyes had fallen on the pair of students whom had taken to fighting, for the time being ignoring the other questions which had been posed. At first, there had been mild interest in the quarrel, listening to the snapped responses and wild accusations, if only because she lived for the fight. It gave her a pleasantly warm feeling, like she drank it in, and for the moment War's heir wallowed in it, enjoying the pleasant sensation. But there was something that soured the feeling, setting her on edge, and after a moment her attention flicked to Roch, clearly looking quite irritated.

"The Valkyrie is right."

Settling her feet back on the carpet, she stood far more sharply than her previous languid motions, striding over to him with purposeful, angry strides. It was only when she stood not inches in front of him that she finally spoke again, her words an angry hiss. "Think before you open your mouth, boil. We have known of hunters before you could speak. It is we four whom are providing the information you are wildly misinterpreting. Do you think we would not recognize an enemy in our own territory?"

Gaze sharp, her eyes never wavered from Roch's, straightening even further in contempt and the hint of a challenge, the black wings at her sides folding. Although her voice lowered, there was disdain there, an emotion which she exuded unrestrained. "You would be wise to not insult us further. If you would like to have a good long cry about crossing a battlefield, you may leave this room and never return. I would not have such a coward fighting with me."

Snorting, she turned her back on him then, striding back to where the other horsemen stood, reaching up to run her fingers through the feathered cape at Aisa's shoulders.

"If only it were so simple to reveal the hunters as producing a pin."

(Also, Ice queen, they don't know the word 'Golem' -- they don't know exactly what it is at all, only that it 'smells like earth' and 'crumbles sometimes'  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm
Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

The longer that Bul listened to the speeches the Horsemen gave the more flustered he appeared. After the secret meeting with Nox he was told the entire opposite of what these four had to say to him. On one hand he truly trusted the four because of their history with Halloween and their tremendous abilities. On the other, Nox was suspiciously more knowledgeable on some of the inner workings.

Quickly he shot a glance to Sammy, Riley, and Jericho.

Wait, Nox told us not to engage the lower hunters.. only seek out Dr. H. I spent a lot of time looking for him when I found out they were at the house with us... he passed his thoughts to Riley with conflict wavering in his face.
Wouldn't we want to.. he paused. Maybe that was a question best left for the horsemen?

Of course he was too nervous to question their tactic given they had opened their doors to the entire legitimate student body. As a beast of brawn and not brain he had a hard time gauging what was tactical and what was simply hopeful.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff