Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm
"I bought you, didn't I..?" Alan asked, his hand still approaching.
"You've been my property ever since you were placed in my vehicle." he added, his hand stopping just short of her left breast.
"Need I continue this, or are you going to be compliant..?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm
"You can't buy people." Abagail argued. "People are free. I'm as free as you, and you're not owned by anyone." She kept going on, before her whole face blushed red when his hand stopped.

"Get your hand off me." She growled lowly, rolling over onto her stomach.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm
"I just did last night." Alan replied before she rolled over, causing him to just rolled his eyes.

Now he began to stroke her back, slowly going down from her back, down to her waist.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm
"If you bought me, then where are the papers that state that you own me? Hm?" Abagail challenged, before her eyes widened in surprise as his hand went to her waistline.

"STOP TOUCHING ME, YOU PERVERT!" She barked, rolling as far away as she could on the couch.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:22 pm
She would find that the boundary of her space left her facing Alan directly.
This caused him to just grin.

He then looked beside himself at a vanilla envelope as he looked through a few papers.
"Every morning after a purchase, they send me the bill of purchase." he replied, removing his hand for now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 pm
As she was left with no where to go, Abagail continued to glare at Alan, despite his grin.

"You're lying." She rolled her eyes at the envelope and papers. "Probably just some random pieces of paper you forged."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 pm
Alan then put the front of the paper right in front of her for her to read.
"Deny it if you want. You're mine now. And therefore, are now my property, just like everyone else in this house, save the chef." he chuckled, his hand stroking her skin again, once more close to her breast.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 am
"Too bad these are ILLEGAL documents." Abagail scoffed, rolling her eyes at the papers. As Alan's hand started to venture off again, she glared at him.

"WOULD YOU STOP MOLESTING ME ALREADY!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 am
"Would you rather this was worse, Abagail..?" Alan asked, giving a smirk.
"All it will take is another spiteful comment~"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 am
"I'm already tied up by my own ripped clothes, and being molested." Abagail grunted, continuing to glare at Alan. "It can't get much worse than this."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am
"Well, I could easily make it worse before you're redressed." Alan replied, putting the paper away and standing up, only to sit down right next to Abagail's head. He then picked her up and sat her down directly in front of him, her back facing him.

"Do you know what might happen now..?" he asked, his hand going from her shoulder downward.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:01 am
"I doubt it." Abagail grunted as Alan reseated himself beside her. She fidgeted uncomfortable as he moved her, but stilled when she was sat down. She decided to give him the benefit of doubt, since she didn't have to look at him anymore in this position. However, her doubt went away quickly she when felt his hand wander down her back, knowing immediately where he was going.

"No!" She yelled, throwing herself forward, hitting the ground with a grunt. It hurt, but it was worth keeping his hand off and her bra on. Wanting to get away, she started squirming forward, moving like a worm.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 am
Alan just gave a smirk, grabbing the fabric on her wrists and lifting her up by it, putting her back where she had been, his other arm now firmly around her waist to keep her still.
"And now we're back~" he replied, as his hand was now stroking down her front, going down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 am
As Abagail was pulled back in front of Alan, she gave a defeated whine. Nothing was going to keep this creep off of her, it seemed.

"Yay. How wonderful." She sarcastically groaned, deciding to give up on another escape now that he held by the waist (which made her uncomfortable, but at least it wasn't somewhere else).

"Do we have to do the perverted molesting?" She sighed, thankful her back was at least to him as her face was getting hot and red with his constant touching and stroking. Her whole body was tingling and her emotions were running like wild fires, and it drove her nuts. Half of herself was shouting it was wrong and she hated it, but the other half insisted it was nice and the other needed to shut up and relax, enjoy the attention they had always wanted.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 am
"It depends on your reactions, and your obedience." Alan replied, his mouth right next to her right ear.
His hand continued downward until it was at her left breast. His hand began to fondle it, all in an attempt to see how she would react.

He had left the bra on, but the act was still there.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff