Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm
She sucked on his tongue as her fingers played with his hair. Lena loved the feeling, but something flickered when she felt his hand come up. Was it her depression returning, want for more, or maybe even unsureness?

Damian didn't bother responding to Armageddon's comment, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He paused when his wings sprouted. His guardian wings only came out when something was about to happen... but....

Armageddon glanced at Damian's wings, rather surprised that they were normal wings. His master changed Damian to a fallen angel, or so he thought. But wait... He's right here, and Dia's with her little boyfriend....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

Takeshi put his hand on Dia's cheek and looked into her eyes. "You do have one,If you didn't then you would have feelings..Now be mine.." He said softly to her.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Hiro let his hand stop right beneath her breasts to tease and he blushed as soon as he felt her suck on his tongue, he opened his eyes slowly, which were brimmed with lust and care, a rare combination. Hiro slowly pulled away, not going past this point till she let him. "Lena...You never let me go this far, do you want to continue, or..." He stopped speaking, she looked so beautiful right now, sprawled under him...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Giant shards of ice pierced through the walls of the temple, behind them was Dragon, a very POed Dragon, at that. "What did you do?!" he yelled out, tears of sadness, loneliness, and rage flying away from his frost blue eyes. "Why's Dad gone?!" he shouted and stormed towards his uncle, a shard of ice shooting out of the ground with each step.

Lena felt her blush brighten at where his hand stopped then looked at him. His eyes were... so nice. "Umm..." she drifted off in thought. Before she could answer, she felt the entire temple shake, a strong chill following it. "What was that?" she murmured and looked towards the door. Was Damian going crazy again?

Damian nearly fell out of his seat when the giant shards crashed through the wall. He regained his balance and looked over to see Dragon, and boy, did he not look happy. "What's wrong, Dragon?" he blinked and got up, backing away quickly before a shard could spear him. "Your dad? The Russian?"

Armageddon stayed where he was, watching what was going on with interest. The boy was a lot stronger than he thought, but he was given Johan's powers. The shards that nearly got him were all melted by his flames.

"I suppose I've no choice, now do I?" Dia muttered softly and put one of her hands over the one that was over her cheek, ignoring the temple's trembling and the yelling downstairs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:43 pm
Tabuu appeared right beside Dragon. "Before he left, he left you these...." he said and handed Dragon a note and a small box. "he's going to miss you Dragon." he said then dissappeared  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Takeshi smiled softly. "Well you do have a choice..You don't have to be with me if you don't want to..But I know you do." He pulled her close so their bodies pressed to each other,Not caring for what's going on outside,His attention was only on Dia.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:44 pm
Hiro knew something like this would happen. "Sometimes I think...I'll never have you like I used too." He gave a small peck on the lips to Lena before walking out to see Dragon. "It's my fault." He spoke, holding his necklace as he closed the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Before Dragon could charge another attack at his Uncle, he turned to his grandpa and stared at the items. He shakily took them, more tears and rage coming. As soon as he heard someone say that it was their fault, he unleashed all that rage. Giant spikes of ice climbed out of the ground at all angles, each one had the tip pointed at Hiro's throat. "You?" Dragon breathed and nearly fell to his knees. "But you.... You were my first friend..... And you... You destroyed my family....?" he said, enraged tears turning into betrayal.

"Do you really not know the answer to that?" Dia murmured and put her arms around his neck, waiting for his reaction.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Takeshi had his hands on her hips and lightly kissed her on the lips before looking at her. "I know the answer but I would like you to say it."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 pm
Hiro looked at the ice, sighing, under any circumstances, he couldn't fight Dragon, he didn't care if he was hurt, he wouldn't fight. "You dont understand.." He spoke, darkness slowly deforming the ice. I always wanted you as a son...Im so...Horrible He thought as he took a step towards the boy.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:11 pm
the items were a good-bye note from Nikolai:
Dear Dragon.
Me, your mother and Hiro had a little....quarrell.....and i must leave the school. im sorry dragon, i do wish to stay with you, but i cannot stay due to the memories. inside the box is my Wedding Ring. you have more use of it now than I do. I love you son.

Nikolai  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:22 pm
Dragon read the letter and started crumpling it when he heard Hiro. "Understand? You just let some damn hormones mess up my family!" he yelled, eyes turning fire red as the ice shards melted into horrible flames that swarmed Hiro. "Stay away from me!" he cried out and took a step away from him. "You too!" he yelled out to his own mother.

She kissed him back then looked him in the eye with her ruby red eyes. "Very well then... I'll be with you." she said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:27 pm
Tabuu (I know i keep bringing him back. i need a replacement for Nikolai) floated to Dragon. "Dragon....your father wanted me to watch over you until...and if...things cool over." he said " lets go my child"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Takeshi smiled. "Good." He said then pulled her closer. "Not let us enjoy our alone time." He then pressed his lips to hers in a deep kiss.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm
Hiro didn't notice the flames before it was too late, and dropped to one knee, the sleeve of his shirt completely blown away as his right arm was slightly injured. "Hormones...Had nothing to do with it." He breathed as he continued walking to Dragon. "You dont understand..." He repeated softly, darkness wrapping his right arm in a healing bandage, black bandages wrapped completely over his right arm now.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff