Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 am
Leon Court

User Image

Once Nikolai walked through the doors, however, he would've been met with quite a sight. Beatrice was sobbing in front of Leon, a handkerchief in her hands as she cried. "... A-and then, for my twelfth birthday, my dad said that he'd get me a pony, but as soon as it arrived, my mother had it brought to a glue factory!" She had to stop speaking to wipe her eyes and weep into the cloth.
Leon nodded and leaned back in his chair, his legs crossed and eyes understanding. "It's okay, Beatrice. It wasn't your fault. You shouldn't carry this guilt with you still after all these years."
"B-but if I hadn't asked for a pony, then Buttons would still be alive!" she tried to say.
"Do you really believe that?" he asked softly.
The girl shook her head, then fell into sobs once again.
Spying Nikolai, Leon stood up and walked over to him. "I think I'm starting to get through to her," he said, rubbing his hands together. It was nice to practice his field every now and then rather than simply teach it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:28 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai blinked at the sight. Well, this was certainly interesting. He glanced at the crying girl, then the psychologist listening to her. To be working on a day for wedding preparations, what a hard worker.
When Leon stood up, the lazy Sin looked back at Beatrice. "This isn't at all what I expected." he admitted then looked at his fiance. "Erm... Do you need more time, dearie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:43 am
Leon Court

User Image

He shook his head. "Nah, she's fine. I think I should cut this short, anyway. She has some dishes to help get out, don't you Beatrice?" He turned to her, to which she nodded and started out into the kitchens. Turning back to Nikolai, he smiled and set his hands on his hips. "You know, I love teaching, but I do have a doctorate in psychology. I think after this is all over, I'll be taking a sabbatical so i can go back into practice for a bit."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Goodness, you've been teaching for that long? You're so old~" he teased while playfully rubbing his hands against Leon's chest. "And so talented to soothe a savage Sin. I dare say I'm falling in love~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:03 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Well, I did breach my thirties around the time you and I started dating." He peered down at Nikolai, raising an eyebrow curiously until Nikolai started rubbing his chest. He wrapped his arms around the Sin's waist. "Nikolai Byko falling in love? Now that sounds like an impossibility. You sure you've got that right?" He leaned down to steal a kiss.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:09 am
Mayah Playah
Gonna bring Shiloh back?

User Image

"Mmm, that's Mr. Court to you~" purred the Sin before returning the kiss.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:26 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon happily kissed his fiance for about two minutes before he felt his shoulder tapped. Pulling away, he looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Shiloh! Long time, no see." He moved to the side so they could both see the blonde, then furrowed his brow. "Are you okay? You look a little tired." he observed.
The man nodded, then held out the monocle. "Why are there chains on his wings?" asked Shiloh without hesitating, staring straight at Nikolai and not bothering to explain himself.

Awesome nerd
I honestly forgot about him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai merely took the monocle and lifted it up to gaze at the ceiling lights through it. "It's his punishment." he explained. He slid the glass back into his breast pocket then looked at Shiloh. "Those chains represent his guilt and will forever hold him down. At least until he learns how to get rid of his guilt. As for why he has them in the first place... Mmm, well as much as I love gossiping, dearie - and believe me, I do - it's not my place to say. It'd ruin the fun, yes? I suggest you go ask him yourself how he got those chains."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The blonde shook his head. "He won't tell me." Shiloh crossed his arms, staring pointedly at the Sin. "You brought it up. It's only fair you tell me." He tried to persist, only for Leon to intervene.
"That's enough. Just go ask Gustav, he won't lie to you now that you know this much." He glanced down to Nikolai. "In the meantime, you and I have to go to the jeweler's to pick out our rings. We've been putting it off so long and the wedding's coming up soon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai nodded at Leon then looked at Shiloh again. "Sorry, dearie, but I've more important matters to attend to. Gustav darling wouldn't say anything before, but if you bring up his wings he's sure to tell you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:05 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Shiloh sighed, then nodded silently and turned to go, then turned back. "Wait, I need our invitations." He reminded them.
The teacher reached for his bag on a chair, pulling out two envelopes and handing them to Shiloh. "They should've been sent out, but I guess I just couldn't figure out how to get them to you."
Nodding with thanks, Shiloh turned and walked away, invitations in hand.

Awesome nerd
Do you wanna time skip to the wedding soon?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

In a matter of minutes Ryan drove his car into the driveway of a small house at the outskirts of the town. The traffic was practically nonexistent here, from the middle of the day to when the sun began going down. Ryan's house was far from something a mobster would have. It was small, one story, with a blue outside and one tree for a garden. The man climbed out and hurried to Micah's side, opening the door and holding out his hand for him to take.
"It'll be a few days until Mr. Deguichi comes back, so I hope you don't mind living with me," he smiled cheekily. "I'll take excellent care of you! I promise!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah slipped his hand into Ryan's and stepped out of the car, pulling his hand away and furrowing his brow at where they were. What was this? Why weren't they home? "Where the hell are we?" he demanded, looking back to Ryan. Where was Nobutaka? He wouldn't do this, not when he was still recovering!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"I already explained, Mr. Deguichi is gone for a few days and wanted me to keep a close eye on you here until then. He said it has something to do with you needing more time or something," Ryan explained. "Please bear with me. I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel at home."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Unsure, Micah reluctantly nodded and started walking towards the house. "Charge your phone and tell him I expect him to be back extremely soon, or a thousand years won't be enough time for me," he said harshly, beautiful lips pursed into a frown.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces