Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 am
"It is," She laughed, smiling sheepishly; perhaps mentioning it so much had made her rather immune to talking about it, but it might not be a bad thing. Standing up, she put her hands on her hips, "I can float now though! Mac said it's at least something!" She sounded mighty proud of herself.

She extended a hand to Mot with a grin, "Come on, time to get off the floor~ I see invisible mushrooms growing around you!" A pause followed, and she eyed him with a slight pout, "You're not... Lying to me are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 am
"Well, that's okay then. Floating is important." It was good to know she could at least do that.

Mot grasped her hand and got up from the ground. Wouldn't want those invisible mushrooms to take him over, after all. Mot stared back as Lizzy paused for a moment, tilting his head slightly until she... asked for confirmation if he was..

..Lying.

He was, and he was absolutely awful at hiding it. Were it not for his hat his eyes would have given that away from the very beginning. He could avoid telling the truth, but he couldn't blatantly lie. Not to Lizzy.

His silence spoke wonders.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 am
... Hm.

Since his hand was still in hers, she gave it a squeeze; they were in class right now. If they needed to sit down to have a serious talk, it would be best to wait for class to end... For now, she settled for smiling sheepishly at him, tugging him gently towards the desks in the class, the bush minipet forgotten on the floor; since they had already completed their task anyway, they might as well get comfortable while waiting...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm
The hound watched as Xiu did her best impression of a fish face and promptly saw the look of concern on her face. He himself wanted to ask what was on her mind but it was Xiu after all. He figured she would get it off her chest when she was ready, no need to pry.

He would be lying if the idea of her texting him didn't just make his heart thump vigorously in his chest. "Uh, sure. whenever your up to it Xiu." he said in appreciation, for giving him the time of day when Roch was around, there was just no way she could know about how he felt. and that was how he wanted it to stay.

Between Riley Roch and himself. It would only bring trouble and worry to the baku that always put others over herself.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 pm
He wanted Xiu back. Roch snorted, feeling like an idiot for being jealous. He didn't have the right, he thought as he checked his emails. Man, this class had been interesting, but everyone was taking too long. How much effort did it take to--

No, never mind. He opened an email, blinking in confusion. It was from his dad (seriously, shouldn't that guy be WORKING? Or maybe he was goofing off while working...)

Hey, kid.
I got a copy of this song for you from the guys.
Hell, it'll always make me think of you.

There was a link. Absently Roch clicked it, listening silently until it was over. Then almost abruptly he stood and looked around before heading straight to Danny, who he would silently cling to without touching until the teacher started teaching again. He didn't feel like being alone in a class full of people anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:47 pm
Danny had been far too elated with her little bush mini. FAR too elated. She was now playing with it's floppy ears, while the stupid thing shivered in terror from her. It was like watching a T-Rex play with a build. You just knew Godzilla over there was going to break it, but you just couldn't separate the two- it was too endearing.

So when Roch just appeared all creepily by her side, she sort of gave out a miniature yelp, letting out a small inkling of FEAR- it was ever so small, but it was there. "ROCH!" she yelled, infuriated, "You can't just ... I mean you just ... my FEAR ..." She gave him a pouting glare and then slapped his right arm. Stupid Roch!

She had no idea of the events that had just unfurled in the class. One moment it was "I love my bush minion" then it was "WTJ ROCH." One could never tell with this scareling.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Roch made a face and unzipped his vest, irritated. "You've already got the little b*****d terrorized, you can relax on the FEAR already," he muttered, kind of understanding why the teacher went shirtless. "Freakin ten degrees hotter just standing next to you," he complained. "So? What did you name it?"

Because clearly she had a name for it ready, probably something stupid. Bushy or Leafy or something... Basically all he wanted was for her to chatter about something silly for a while.

Danny could always be counted on for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm
In response to his irritated face, Danny stuck out her own tongue in Roch's direction. "Not my fault you ... " She stopped mid-sentence. She didn't want to argue anymore about such an embarrassing subject.

"Name ... Name?" Danny stared down at her mini bush pet. She hadn't even thought of a name. They didn't come well to her. She just stuck with nicknames like "Puppy" "Pony" "Pretty Hair Ghoul" etc.

So what was she supposed to name this one? Bush was the first thing that came to mind, but Roch would laugh at her for that name. Danny rubbed her chin, as if deducing a great mystery.

Finally, she looked up and smiled. "You decide!" Shoving responsibility onto another? Yes please.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:17 pm
"How about we name him Bonfire?" Roch offered ever so innocently. "That's cute, right?" Sadist. A complete and utter sadist, and he blamed it on a lot of things.

Besides, it was funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 am
poke mattix

Stupid bush. Stupid class. It was too bright to be scary. Someone else distracted him. This was payback for skipping the last class. Merope's hands tightened into fists as she sulked, staring at the water's edge. She should have been able to do it. She needed to be able to do it! If she didn't...

The slight tease of something being brushed against her head prompted Merope to flick her ear-fins and twist around in time to see Astra pull the bit of bush off of her head. "Oh. Hey Astra," Merope greeted, unfolding from the sulking position to turn around and sit cross-legged in front of her.

"So... uh. How did you do?"  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 am
Marushii

Happy that she was able to get the bush off his head, Astra Looked a little worried when she was asked how she went. "Oh..I...err..." She didn't want to tell him...her...that she had went really well.

"Well I..did okay I guess" She eventually said, Smiling nervously at the undead leviathan. "I think a few others are having some troubles as well." Well, some others...

And now, she stood there... trying not to stare at him. It was almost impossible not to, and she was trying oh so very hard not to ask...no, she wasn't going to say anything about his new form...

no...she wasn't

..really...

"w-why do you have boobies??"

Or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm
She emitted a little sigh of relief that he had agreed so easily, but now he felt that familiar sense of anxiety settle over her. She wasn't good at confrontations, and this...could it be considered a confrontation of a sort? Xiu had to tell herself that she was doing it for the good of everyone, trying to help rebuild a friendship that she thought never should have shattered in the first place.

"O-okay then. Expect a text from me in...the next few days." Whenever she worked up the courage to actually text him, that was. At the very least, she could claim that this situation was possibly helping her grow some guts. Kind of. Maybe.

Though really, so long as everything smoothed out, she didn't really mind. "Sorry for...for the inconvenience."

Kaiyumi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:38 pm
Clipboard
Year 1
1 Riyo <- Facial expression
2 Levi <- Facial expression
3 Beatrix <- Facial expression
4 Roch <- Facial expression
5 Mitsu
6 Pepin <- Mild FEAR + Facial expression
7 Danny <- Natural ability
8 Willow <- Facial expression
9 Sheridan <- Threat
10 Merope
11 Damien <- Facial expression + tone
12 Mot
13 Xiu <- Mild FEAR; would do good to get more confident and try again
14 Shun <- "Natural" ability

Year 2
1 West * <- ??? (Good use of FEAR, if observed right)
2 LW * <- Facial expression
3 Tybalt * <- Threat (Physical)
4 Jericho * <- Facial expression
5 Israfel * <- Mild FEAR (If observations are right)
6 Riley * <- Good use of FEAR
7 Ren * <- Mild FEAR
8 Barth * <- Mild FEAR (apparently great effort for Sloth) + tone
9 Astra * <- Mild FEAR
10 Christof * <- ???
11 Lizzy * <- Facial [removed](Mild FEAR?)

"Alright, I believe that everyone had tried." He called the class to attention, looking at a piece of paper attached to his clipboard before looking up again, "Seems like the Knobs are better at this. Most of you just decided to make faces or threaten the minipets... Which might work here but intimidating and scaring humans is on a totally different level." That is, if their FEAR is even strong enough for humans to sense them, let alone see them.

He paused, frowning as he tapped his finger against the clipboard; it was rather worrying, actually.

"You are FEAR... Use it to inspire fear in others. Take control. Eventually, no matter what your race is, the one who can inspire the most FEAR will be the most successful in and out of school... And facial expression will only take you that far. FEAR is from within and you can project it if you practice." He pointed at the bush minipets, "Take one back and practice on it. Mitsu, Merope, Mot and Xiu - I need you to see you first, before you leave. If any Snots want to get some tutoring from a Knob, please come forward as well."

Looking down at his clipboard again, he then looked up, "West, Israfel, Ren, Riley, Barth, Astra, Lizzy - if any of you are willing to take on a Snot, please come forward... When you mentor someone, you are actually learning too. That is reward enough... Hm, Christof too, I suppose." There must be a reason why the minipet was that frightened without a need for him to do anything.

-------

OOC: PLEASE READ
Bolded Snot names/Interested to be a mentor or mentee = Please come talk to Malcolm here!

*Please note that if you are NOT WILLING TO TAG ON A SEMI-REGULAR BASIS to get RPs done, I ask that you do not sign up for this! If your Knob would rather be a mentee than a mentor (for whatever reason) feel free to talk to Malcolm as well!

If you have no business with Malcolm, just post in this thread with your student taking a bush minipet and leaving the class. If you have business with Malcolm, post walking over and then make a post in the prp. EITHER WAY, remember to post your minipet SN!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Woah. Woah. What?

Mot's hidden eyes widened in concern. He.. had to talk to the teacher after class? Oh Hell's Bells, was he in trouble? Mot gulped, heading over, his death march begun.

((BritaLee))  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 pm
"Wait," Roch said, jerking. "You mean I was supposed to summon my guitar for this? For a BUSH?" he asked, looking astonished. That was how he understood bringing up his FEAR. Without his guitar he pretty much couldn't use FEAR, right? Or was there something he was missing?

(Ice Queen)  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces