Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 pm
He returned the smile. "It's what friends are for."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 pm
her eye brighten and she smiled big "your the best" she said with a giggle then she look down again "i really sorry about kissing you " she said again as she blush now that she though about it, it was her first kiss  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 pm
He blinked at the sudden compliment then smiled again. "Thank you." he nodded then frowned. "And I'm sorry you keep apologizing when you shouldn't." he sighed and ran a hand through his jet black hair, rising to his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 pm
blinking she watch him stand up and she blushed she should get up to she stood up and dusted off her clothes. then she blushed and quickly cover her face "oh no!" she said  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:54 pm
Erik dusted off his own clothes. He studied a small tattoo over his wrist, frowning at the memories, then covered it when he heard his companion's outburst. "Hmm? What's the matter?" he asked, his expression cool and composed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:16 pm
still haveing her face cover miya replied "i forgot the whole reason i was here" she said  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 pm
"And why's that?" he asked, leaning against a table before flickering Bear another odd look. How strange for him to be quiet for so long...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:41 pm
"i was going to reshearch on my family history" miya said as she ran off to find the self that would have her clan history books in  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 pm
Erik simply gave her a curious look, and with a sigh he sat back in his chair. Might as well leave her to her own thoughts as he should his. He stared at the ash ridden table before him then at a book about snails. Ah well, at least the book would keep his mind too busy to think about suicide.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 pm
After reading his fifth chapter on the biography of snails, Erik ended up asleep with the book as a sleeping mask.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Txmblr

Ghostly Kitten

22,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 am
Ashley slowly walked into the library and looked around and thought wow..... this place is huge! she walked up to book shelf and ran her fingers over the worn covers of the books  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 pm
Tsunuke walked into the room and smiled. "All these women just rip for the taking." He said to himself. He said a small spell under his breath and an invisible purple mist circled around the room. He saw Ashley and walked up to her. "Hello there beautiful. What brings a thing like you to a dump like this."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Txmblr

Ghostly Kitten

22,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:17 pm
Memories of Aros
Tsunuke walked into the room and smiled. "All these women just rip for the taking." He said to himself. He said a small spell under his breath and an invisible purple mist circled around the room. He saw Ashley and walked up to her. "Hello there beautiful. What brings a thing like you to a dump like this."

Ashley looked up startled at Tsunuke's sudden appearance "Oh! i just like to read that's all there is tons of beautiful books in here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 pm
xXthe_high_fiverXx
Memories of Aros

Ashley looked up startled at Tsunuke's sudden appearance "Oh! i just like to read that's all there is tons of beautiful books in here!"

"Really now, I just came here as there were loads of beautiful women in here but none match the elegence that is you. I am Tsukune. Just Tsukune." Tsukune said with a bow as he kissed her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you." I just hope the spell works on her. She may be underage but she seems ripe for the picking.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Txmblr

Ghostly Kitten

22,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:27 pm
Memories of Aros
xXthe_high_fiverXx
Memories of Aros

"Really now, I just came here as there were loads of beautiful women in here but none match the elegence that is you. I am Tsukune. Just Tsukune." Tsukune said with a bow as he kissed her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you." I just hope the spell works on her. She may be underage but she seems ripe for the picking.

Ashley blushed "I'm Ashley its nice to meet you Tsukune" she smiled widely  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces