Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:10 pm
Flint let out a relieved sigh as Amaya went limp. He scooped her up in his arms and started following the group again. "I told her coming here was a bad idea..." he grumbled to himself. "Bringing a package of unstable crazy into a group full of more crazy..."

Dania followed without saying a word.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm
Zahzi gave a deep sigh, listening to everyone.
In their own rights, everyone acted like a child here.

He looked from Gabriel to Crash and thought for a moment.
"Well, it just so happens that the nearest entrance is in a restaurant." he said, before pointing to a ladder that led out of the sewers.

Zahzi went up first to peek around, making sure no one was taking notice.
"All clear." he told them, as he got back on the surface.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:00 am
"I'll try." Jack replied as he turned his head to follow Zarex, his grin never leaving. "Just as soon as your balls drop." He added as that toothy grin widened and his head snapped back forward.

"A restaurant? Really?" Gabriel sighed tiredly, heading for the ladder as Zahzi inspected the outside.

"What the Hell do you guys do with a restaurant?"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 am
"It's an entrance cover. Like how one is a laundromat and another is a spa." Zahzi replied, waiting for everyone to get to the surface.

"Better than some random manhole."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 am
"Oh boy!" Crash said, instantly starting to hop from one foot to the other. "Food!" He was the next to climb the ladder though it was more of a jumping motion than a climbing motion. Once on the surface, he ran around the restaurant, finding as much food as possible without causing a mess or a ruckus. Once he was done, his pillows were stuffed full and tied up this time. He was on the floor shoving carrots and celeries in his mouth. "Mmm...fresh vegetable..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 pm
Zarex was the last one to climb out the sewer. He was carefully observing all the surroundings as he headed out. He wasn't sure if anyone else knew... But they were being followed. "So Zahzi... Lead the way please...." Zarex dug in his pockets. He pulled out a cigarette and placed it between his teeth as he starred at the other male.  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:43 am
Zahzi nodded and looked down a street.
"Not too far from here." he said, before immediately looking up at the top of a building.

Two orbs of orange light stared down at the group.
After a few moments, the orbs disappeared, as a figure began to sprint on the rooftops.

Zahzi gave a grunt, already walking down the street.
"Come on, let's get moving before Omega decides to have some more fun with us."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 am
"Aledy found us, huh?" Jack gave a light chuckle as he stood next to Zahzi, seeing the orange orbs before they disappeared. "Odd that he hasn't come sooner."

"...Who are we talking about?" Gabriel asked worriedly as she began to follow Zahzi's lead.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 am
"Colorless." Zahzi replied, looking to Gabriel.
"Trust me, if we were REALLY in a bind, he would have been there sooner." he said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:57 pm
Flint waited for everyone to go down the ladder before heading down himself. It was difficult to climb up a ladder while still holding onto Amaya with one hand but he managed. Once he was at the bottom he joined the rest of the group.

"Colorless?" Dania asked. "I don't recognize that name."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:02 pm
"Who?" Gabriel asked nealy the same time as Dania, tilting her head.
"I thought you said the branches were named by color. What the ******** is the colorless branch?"

"He's not a leader of any branch. He's his own agent, doing what needs to be done that the others can't or won't do." Jack replied, looking back to Dania over his shoulder. "And Colorless is... A friend. I'm not sure how to describe his role properly."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:43 am
"He sounds suspicious to me. Anyone who doesn't stay in a particular group is suspicious," Crash thought aloud, "Oh, does anyone want hot dogs?" He smiled at the group, holding up a few packages of hot dogs he found in the fridge. "I would make steaks but seeing as we don't have that much time...Do you think Colorless would want hot dogs? Even if he is suspicious, he sounds like a friend, I think."  

Sielent

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 am
So he was later, how late exactly Sen didn't know. That didn't mean they couldn't have left him a note or something. The red head had no other choice but to look around the city by himself for people he hadn't seen in god knows how long. He stuck to the roof tops so he could have a good view of his surroundings, hoping who he was looking for wasn't traveling underground. He had sat down at the edge of one roof, about to give up, when he noticed a loud group of people.

Curious, he quickly scrambled down the side of the building to get a better look. The scents were a bit familiar at least so he took a risk and approached them.

"Zarex, Gabriel...?"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:59 pm
The cigarette was lit. He hated when more and more people came, and a team got no where. "So..." Zarex growled with puffs of smoke escaping his lips. He began play with the lock that was attached to the chains in front of the door. He snapped that open then slowly lifted the chain up to make as little noise as possible. Four a.m. It was four am. "We receive more visitors, but we stop moving forward?" Zarex sighed again as he wiggled the doorknob of the restaurant. It opened. People in this city obviously weren't too careful.

Zarex sighed again as he placed the glass down on the ground. He walked over to Crash lifting him up first and carrying the boy into the eating establishment. He was concerned that if Crash went in alone he would make too much noise and alert the authorities.

Zarex took a long drag on his cigarette. His ears worked so well he was always eavesdropping on conversations. When the talk of colorless and branches sparked up, Zarex ignored it. He knew things would get too complex too soon when he needed to sleep.

Sen arrived. Zarex still looked unenthusiastic. "Nice to see you again Sen..." Zarex sighed finishing his cigarette he dropped the butt into a manhole instead of flicking it anywhere, careful of evidence being found. "I guess that mean that not everyone is dead."

((Random though, has anyone seen the Avengers?))  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm
((Flint and I! HULK SMASH!!))

"He stays with the organization as a whole." Jack clarified, giving a slightly annoyed sigh with Crash's thoughts, which were arguably childish. But could you expect from someone like him? Mind and body in a constant buzz, barely through the teenaged years. Childish behavior, though aggravating, was only natural at that point in the boy's life.

"He's just not under any banner of the organization. It's like having a company. It has it's customer service, tech support, retail, and other things like that. Then it has people who watch over ALL things. Think of Colorless as that jackass who watches over everything."

"Why am I only hearing about this guy now?" Gabriel asked with a growl in her voice as she started to hear running steps, drawing her attention away. She sniffed the air, picking up another Alpha's scent much to her surprise. They were all coming out of the wood works today..

"Sen." She followed her senses to the side of the restaurant where Sen crawled down, staring at him cautiously. "Long time no see... For all of us."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff