Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class A) (Homework) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm
Much as the frost demon tried to make him feel better, Mort still looked rather shame-faced. The only time that lit up remotely was when she tried to hide her laughter.

Well hey, if he couldn't be a professional scare-er, he was a promising jester. That accounted for something, right?

Sweet Sally, he sucked. 8D;

"Mrrr. . . Scare study buddy?" he asked tentatively, digging out another of the strips of paper in his pocket to offer to Edel; on it was his skellyphone number, much like the one he had passed to Taryn. He had been passing the number out to pretty much anyone he deemed friendly lately. "Can try scaring. U-Um, and Scario Kart. N' stuff."

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 pm
Edel might have been reduced to flailing a little in her attempts to cheer Mort up. “I-I-I ...” she couldn't help but let out a giggle, earning herself a slap on her cheeks with both hands. “I-I'm so sorry, this is terrible of me really but ...

Congratulations, Edel has officially lost it.

Mhm yes, we should” she said in response, reaching out to take the slip of paper being offered to her. There were numbers on it which ... she didn't quite understand. Was it a code of sorts? Something prevented her from flat-out asking “What is this?” which would have not only rendered her very stupid looking, but probably embarrass Mort even further. Instead, all she said was a “Thank you” and “Yes, we should. We could drop by Moure's place for that.”.

Yes, in case you didn't already know, Edel is a dinosaur and does not have a cellphone.

Ol-j-Man

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 am
Rengath rolled his eyes at the ghost ghoul. "If this was a fun house mirror, then it would be doing some of the work for you, thus defeating the purpose. And congrats on breaking a piece of school equipment." His gaze to the mirror was forlorn. RIP Mirror, he could have used you in the school play. "Go get a broom and dustpan from the wing and please clean up your mess before another student ends up needing to be sent to miss Cricket."

He lifted the frame off the stage. "And when class is over, I'd like you to see me as well."

LP
Last roll is void. Please roll correct dice in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:32 am
elvyralani

Lucky for Holly that Ulmuka was the type to fall for such a trick. When she claimed there was something on his shoulder his head spun quickly in an attempt to see it. Even his taloned hand rose up to brush it away until he realized.

"Oh you got me!!" He snickered, the sound like a hiss through his sharp teeth. His giggles continued for a few seconds and he even brushed his shoulder off (just in case). "Nice to meet you!" He took the ghoul's hand. His default to kiss it had been derailed by their teacher so he just sort of awkwardly shook it.

"I'm new.." He 'whispered' but the only thing whispery about it was that he leaned in very close to tell her.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:50 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Willow looked at Rengath with a lofted brow, "I wasn't expecting the mirror to do the work for me, I just said it'd be more interesting."

The tigress rolled her shoulders and headed to get the broom. "I have a better one in my room I can replace that with, it's not as cheap..." She looked at the mirror frame he moved away and shook her head.

Though seeing him after class wasn't quite promising, she did make quick work to get the broom and dustpan and sweep as much of the stage as she could just to make sure no shards bounced.

Reeshie Hack rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Oh Jack, oh Jack, oh Jack...
Julian's eyes were wide as he looked up at the boil who stood and called out his name. He was partnered with him? He was supposed to scare him?? Death help him, there was just no way... Unless...
He tried to picture his eldest brother. Andor was probably the most intimidating of Julian's brothers, which really wasn't saying much because most of them were more along the lines of pretty-boys. But that didn't change the fact that in their own ways they were scary.

Trying hard not to be frightened by Petro, Julian stood from where he had sat back down. His hands curled slightly to emphasize his claws, his feathers ruffled to make himself look bigger.
"Here," he said in his most confidant voice, following it with a low, sharp hiss, trying to look as frightening as possible without using his natural ability. Well, he could have faked it, could have told Petro that he sensed doom to come, but then the teacher might not be happy with that. So he stuck with his first choice.

Defense :: 1.5
Attempt :: 5
Total :: 3.5

Huni Pi

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 pm
Holly chuckled a bit. It hadn't been much but he did start to fall for her scare. At least she didn't horribly fail this time like the invisible chair person. Hopefully no one else saw that earlier and wouldn't bring it up ever again. She could hope. The ghoul chuckled when he still wiped off his shoulder.

She shook his hand back as well. "This your first class then?" Sure he just said he was new but he could have been in other classes. Right? Holly rose a brow as she studied her class partner for a moment.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:42 pm
Being new to the academy, Lark really had no idea who she was paired with.

"Xiu? S'time t'piss up! Who's Xiu?" The lanky blond ghoul peered around the room, waiting for someone to either call out or wave to get Lark's attention.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 pm
Lark? Who was Lar--

Oh!

"I'm Xiu! You must be Lark, right?" Smiling, she hurried up to the ghoul and raised a hand in greeting. So their task was to scare their partner, was it? To be honest, Xiu wasn't entirely sure how well she would do (she had completely bombed the last attempt, to be certain) but that's why she was here. To learn.

She took a deep breath. Okay, she could do this. "Ready?"

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:55 pm
"S'me!" Lark rubbed at her nose with a thumb before straightening her vest. She gave Xiu a cheeky grin.

"So nice ta meet YAAAAARRHGHHGHHGHGNHH!!" The reaper ghoul screeched at her partner. Best to catch 'em off guard, too right! She might've overdone it a bit, but was feeling pretty good about her attempt. She was a right good shrieker, she was.

Kaiyumi

Defense: 2?
Effectiveness: 0  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kaiyumi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:00 pm
"Yes, nice to meet yo--"

Wat.

Xiu stared blankly, head cocked to the side as she regarded the reaper in front of her. Why had she just shrieked like that? It took a moment before the reason sunk in, and the baku's eyes widened slightly. Oops! That was the scare attempt, wasn't it?

She supposed it was her turn now, but she wasn't sure where to start. She wasn't the loud screaming type, so that was out. Perhaps she could use her quietness as an advantage? Reaching up, she removed her flower hair clip and earrings, and then loosened her hair from her braid, letting some of it fall in front of her eyes. And then...hm, what else?

The baku tried her best to put on a creepy dead stare, head tilted slightly as she stared at Lark. And stared. And stared some more.

It probably would have been more effective if she wasn't mentally going, ...I probably look really dumb.

[ Defense: 3
Effectiveness: 0 ]

pinchmonster

Shia bean rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:45 am
Natalia just blinked, watching as the other skipped on stage and did their scares with great ease; semi-comforted by those who managed to stumble, or receive commentary from their professor. At least he hadn't called her out...but still, she had fallen.

She had failed to scare the chair.

And that was not nearly enough for the ghoul! Not when she had real potential to be something frightening! True her face was pretty, but Natalia could contort it to look menacing...right?

Yeah....yes, definitely.

When the lists were read out and her partners name called, the werelemur turned slightly to the boil with pinkish/reddish hair. There had been a conversation shared between Holly and herself about that demon and now as she was looking over the other bodies and focused on the boil; she wondered if things had been resolved.

Or, well actually...she did more than just wonder.

"West!" Her call was loud, her approach sort of unnecessarily flamboyant. When at his side, she extended a hand out with a smile. "Hey partner! I am not sure if we have met before, but in any case a formal introduction never hurt anyone. The name is Natalia...I am friends with Holly, actually."

A pause...

"How are you two doing, anyway?" Her brow lifted curiously, lips pulling at each end into a smile...but the question was shoved aside to complete the task at hand. They would have time to talk later--rather, Natalia would have time to pester him at another time.

"Right, let us get started then." Suddenly her eyes narrowed and her body began to sway backward a step or two. It was time to test her face-contorting theory! Her tail danced like a pendulum at her ankles, flicking left and right rhythmically while the rest of her bent forward into a slump. She kept her orange eyes averted, hidden by the falling bangs on her forehead to add to the effect, slinking forward much like that of a zombie--dragging one leg, holding both arms out like a dinosaur...When close enough the ghoul snapped her head up and bore her fangs with a snarl, eyes rolled back to show nothing but black.

After a moment she shook herself off and righted herself completely. The smile on her face was hopeful. "How did I do?"

Smerdle

((Defense: 2
Total: 0 ;3; ))  

Shia bean

Prophet

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:15 pm
elvyralani

"OH no." Muka's head bobbled as he shook it. "I took hmm FEARhealing with Nurse Cricket." He giggled. "Very interesting. No paper work! It was wonderful!" He hated doing paper work, essays, reading. Hands on stuff was perfect for him.

"How long have you been here?" His head tilted and his teeth clicked together in between sentences. "Any tips for the new bird." Another giggle. Apparently referring to himself as a bird amused him.  
Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm
Embarrassing or not, it seemed that West had... earned a pretty good score. He sat up in his seat, listening as their teacher outlined what they were to do next.

Before he could wonder how in the hell he was going to continue being Calder's acting buddy when he was now also Natalia's, the ghoul had ventured over and was holding out a hand for him to shake. West rose to his feet, grabbed her hand and shook it firmly. He took a breath to introduce himself, even though she already seemed to know who he was, but his lips pressed into a crooked line when she asked him about Holly. Or rather, she asked about him and Holly.

How were they? They weren't... West squinted in mild confusion, then relaxed again when he turned to look at the ghost ghoul. She was talking to some winged kid he didn't recognize. She was fine. He was fine. They were fine. Weren't they?

He was very thankful when she changed the subject.

The ghoul began to move. West watched her creeping, sneaking and scaring, but he wasn't particularly frightened. When she was done, he nodded a little too quickly to be convincing.

"Tha' was... good." West stopped nodding, scrubbing his hand over the back of his neck. He supposed it was his turn.

Scaring an actual ghoul was bound to be different than scaring a chair, but West went about it the same way, crouching low, springing and shouting into the awkward silence between them. He stepped back. He sighed.

"That sucked," the demon muttered, folding his arms in front of him.

Defense: 3
Total: 0

Shia bean

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:41 pm
Rabid Ice Weasel

Calder was not much in a mood for these games, and wished the teacher had been more sympathetic. To think that he would be flattered that Riley would make any such attempt at him to feel up his kilt, even if Calder had been lying at the time as a joke to get the mindflayer in trouble, was just appalling! AS IF HE'D BE FLATTERED BY THAT! The very idea made him get the shivers, and he frowned back at the professor for the suggestion. Clearly this guy was weird.

And as if to make matters worse, when one student was shooed away, Riley got up, hit him upside his head, and walked off. Whining, he held his head and then glared up at Riley, wishing he wore shoes in order to throw one at her. Instead, he got up and reached for his chair, ready to chuck it, but was stopped when a ghoul raced up to him and shouted a heated roar at him.

It was more stunning than scary, and he was left just looking baffled than making any sort of attempt. He was still holding up the chair though.

Def: 5/2 = 2.5
Attempt: 2
Total: .5  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out